Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:31 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico wondered if it was hiding in the stands as he searched

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -2 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ○ ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 9 for the love of cats
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:03 am
User Image

Nico sighed worried it was taking so long

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:00 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia kept searching for the danged snitch hoping to finally find it.

Quote:

AC: 13
Roll: 21 (sighted!)
Modifiers: +2 to Spot +2 to Catch -1 injury
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [ emotion_bandaid ] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image

Nico worried as it seemed the younger seeker saw something. Desperate he looked that direction.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:54 am

☙❧Hell yeah! Lia finally spotted that sneaky snitch and zoomed right on towards it.

Quote:

Roll: ~

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:07 am
User Image

Nico was frustrated the younger seeker seem to see something. Or was she trying to trick him. Trick or not he was desprate and searched in front of her

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 8 at this point the universe hates nico x3
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:35 pm

☙❧Lia kept her eye on the snitch making sure it didn't disappear.

Quote:

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:51 pm
User Image

Nico with bright orange hair kept searching

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:53 pm

☙❧Lia reached out a hand to try capture the snitch.

Quote:

Roll: 2 (fail)

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:55 pm
[quoUser Image

Nico with bright orange hair kept searching

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 25 oh now you blow ur rolls on a 20
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:55 pm

☙❧Lia missed it by a mile but sped up to try again.

Quote:

Roll: 9

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:57 pm

☙❧Lia missed it and managed to lose it again all in one foul swoop. With a sigh, she peered around trying to follow and see if she can find it again..

Quote:

Roll: 10 (fail)

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:11 pm
User Image

Nico light up as he spotted it and sped off to make up lost distance.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 1/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:26 pm

☙❧Lia grit her teeth in frustration as she kept on searching for the snitch.

Quote:

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:42 pm
User Image

Nico pressed onward

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 2/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games