Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!
Cleaning Out This Closet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:56 am
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

hmm...where does he keep these..um..."action figures"? Can I see? (I know the difference between dolls and action figures...)

They're just laying around in his apartment here in the temple. They're his most prized possessions! He's not a weirdo or anything, though. He doesn't do creepy stuff like hang them on the wall in their boxes in air-tight containers allowing them to stare down at anybody who walks into his place. He actually plays with them. Anyway, I don't think it would be a good idea if you went to his apartment. He used to have a bunch of girls over there, but ever since he met that new girl, he gets all weird around other girls. Whatever! More playtime for me, right?

..plays with dolls...hmmm...wait..did you say."new girl"? I heard he was a player..but what's the scoop with this new girl..c'mon...spill!

Act like you don't know! Pfft! Everybody sees how him and that Eva The Great are all like hanging out and all that all the time. I don't know what he sees in her, though. You can't even tell what she really looks like where she's all hidey/cloaky and all that! Both of them weirdos are always hanging out with each other and cutting into my play time with him. I thought he was a player, for sure! That's why I always brought toys to his place, because I heard the rumor too! Who doesn't like playtime, right?

oh yeah...I've seen her...maybe he likes the "air of mystery" ...some guys really go for that...you know...a challenge...I didn't realize they were an "item"...hmmm...but ya' know..there could be a good side for you...if he's busy with her...you might get to keep all the dolls!

There's no point in having all his toys if he's not around to play with. As far as those two being an item, I think they want to be an item, but they're being all awkward and shy about it. I wanted to make a special drink for them that would help to break down their inhibitions. I got all the ingredients and directions from a file in Darth Scabrous' lab!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:02 pm
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

hmm...where does he keep these..um..."action figures"? Can I see? (I know the difference between dolls and action figures...)

They're just laying around in his apartment here in the temple. They're his most prized possessions! He's not a weirdo or anything, though. He doesn't do creepy stuff like hang them on the wall in their boxes in air-tight containers allowing them to stare down at anybody who walks into his place. He actually plays with them. Anyway, I don't think it would be a good idea if you went to his apartment. He used to have a bunch of girls over there, but ever since he met that new girl, he gets all weird around other girls. Whatever! More playtime for me, right?

..plays with dolls...hmmm...wait..did you say."new girl"? I heard he was a player..but what's the scoop with this new girl..c'mon...spill!

Act like you don't know! Pfft! Everybody sees how him and that Eva The Great are all like hanging out and all that all the time. I don't know what he sees in her, though. You can't even tell what she really looks like where she's all hidey/cloaky and all that! Both of them weirdos are always hanging out with each other and cutting into my play time with him. I thought he was a player, for sure! That's why I always brought toys to his place, because I heard the rumor too! Who doesn't like playtime, right?

oh yeah...I've seen her...maybe he likes the "air of mystery" ...some guys really go for that...you know...a challenge...I didn't realize they were an "item"...hmmm...but ya' know..there could be a good side for you...if he's busy with her...you might get to keep all the dolls!

There's no point in having all his toys if he's not around to play with. As far as those two being an item, I think they want to be an item, but they're being all awkward and shy about it. I wanted to make a special drink for them that would help to break down their inhibitions. I got all the ingredients and directions from a file in Darth Scabrous' lab!

well...maybe I can help..Oh wait a minute - this isn't some stupid poison thingy like Romeo & Juliet is it???  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Nia Phoenix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:05 pm
let me see if I can straighten up a little in here.....  
Dana C Scott rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:32 pm
User Image

*sniffs around the floor* "Dolls are nearby, I can feel it!" *sniff sniff*

User Image  

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:20 pm
Nia Phoenix

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

well...maybe I can help..Oh wait a minute - this isn't some stupid poison thingy like Romeo & Juliet is it???

One could only hope, little Jedi Nia! One could only hope! People love a tragic love story!

Got any Dramamine hiding in this closet?

sachara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:41 pm
heart heart  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:07 pm
LOL nope sorry - Dramamine and I don't mix well LOL I have motion sickness, so I took it once for a long flight OMG I fell asleep and was like a total bear! anyone who tried to wake me - watch out...barred teeth and claws out rofl

Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

One could only hope, little Jedi Nia! One could only hope! People love a tragic love story!

Got any Dramamine hiding in this closet?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:00 pm
Nia Phoenix
LOL nope sorry - Dramamine and I don't mix well LOL I have motion sickness, so I took it once for a long flight OMG I fell asleep and was like a total bear! anyone who tried to wake me - watch out...barred teeth and claws out rofl

Just what DD needs. The little fraidy cat will be hiding inside a box. rofl

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Zusu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

Zusu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:09 pm
heart  
felinophiles alter ego rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:42 pm
im pretty sure DD has the clone recipe rolleyes  

felinophiles alter ego

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:58 pm
1: Eremiel's Wings
16: SDPlus #444 Thatch
27: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram
35: SDPlus #463 Arc
43: Sulfuric Brawler
47: SDPlus #306 Bluefin
52: SDPlus #037 Rosalie
64: SDPlus #326 Tink
78: SDPlus Spirit of the Summer
79: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram
80: SDPlus #544 Marshall
92: SDPlus #136 Jaiden
94: Iron Maiden
98: SDPlus #328 Little Lucie  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:41 pm
Reve Casse
Nia Phoenix

Just what DD needs. The little fraidy cat will be hiding inside a box. rofl

LOL a wise decision...trust me wink  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
brilliantbluestar_0 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 32 Total: 32 (1-100)

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:44 am
4laugh  
Totally Inappropriate rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:22 am
eek  

Totally Inappropriate

Queentintin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:42 am
good evil sith morning! smile  
I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games