Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:46 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

[Castle Tipa, dining room]

"Oh yes, of course you would meet her first. Her name is Norine, she lives a bit further south in Atlantica, but not too far from Marr's Pass." She answered Anselm and Tauriel.

"If this wizard merman is in the area, I'll invite him; otherwise, we won't worry about inviting him to the wedding and we can meet later." Hugo replied. "For now, I like Paige's idea of bringing wedding gifts, I'd like to find something nice." He and Paige were finished with breakfast by now.

OOC: the other OCs don't have to attend the wedding though, if it's too much all at once

CrystBelfast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tauriel
Tipa Adventurer (Arch Priestess)
"Do I look a little short for an Arch Priestess?"

Anselm
Tipa Adventurer (Sorcerer)
"Let's keep things steady."

[Castle Tipa, Dining Room]
As for getting to Arendelle. I do enjoy Sea Chart Maps. Perhaps we can look at one? Anselm to Hugo & Paige

Paige, what do you think? Tauriel said to Paige, since she can tell her brother, Anselm loved Sea Chart Maps.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:32 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

[Castle Tipa, dining room]

"Hmm, Hugo does have an ocean map in his bag. Perhaps you can check it out later while we're getting ready for the wedding- we do want to go to the market to buy a couple gifts first." She said to the siblings.

"Oh yes, you can check it out as long as you want to, although I will need it back eventually," said Hugo. "As for a wedding gift, I'm thinking maybe some nice storage drawers- every family needs some of those, perhaps we could check out furniture in the market." He and his sister got up to wash their hands.

OOC: they really want to shop for wedding gifts- Paige for fabric to make something nice (maybe a blanket) and Hugo for that furniture lol

CrystBelfast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:57 pm
Tauriel

Anselm

That sounds like a good idea. Anselm to Hugo & Paige

Paige, maybe before we turn in the completed jobs, we can stop by the shop to buy Elsa & Grant some wedding presents. Would you like me to read the invite? Tauriel said to Paige

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:02 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Tipa, city streets]

The group reached Tipa, since Lerozon and his mentor, the witch/sorceress/mage Elena, do not have enough room in their house for all these people to stay at once. They stopped by the local blacksmith to sell the scrap metal for a bit of money, then the glass-worker's shop to sell the old glass. "Thank you, always glad to help, have a nice day," said Lerozon when they dropped everything off, even though he had a transformed mer-person on either side of him and left the transaction to Shirou and Doryu.

Dipika sold her seashells and smooth glass to a jeweler; the friendly lady offered some free glass-bead jewelry along with a bit of gold. "Nim, Kendall, would you like a necklace each?"

OOC: CrystBalfast forgot they're going to Tipa first, but I tried to explain it in the message, sorry if it's confusing (I just want to separate my OCs before they all end up in one huge group.) Anything Doryu and Shirou want to buy in the market can go in this next post as well.

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:07 pm
User Image

Torren
Musician
"How do I express myself?"

User Image
Alguna
Scavenger
"I'd like some time alone, please"

[Tipa, city streets]

"Hmm, that's nice jewelry. I bet it would look nice on you, Kendall." Torren flushed a bit.

Alguna followed along silently, only speaking when he sold his shellfish at the seafood market along the way. "Thanks, have a nice day or something." He didn't mind letting Lerozon and the others do the bulk of the talking.

OOC: and now to the h u m a n b a t h s

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:10 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

[Castle Tipa, leaving]

"Yes, I'd love to hear what it says." Paige and Hugo followed Tauriel and Anselm out of the dining room.

"That sounds good, I'll find some furniture after we're done working," said Hugo.

OOC: yeah, shopping after the cleaning job is a good plan

CrystBelfast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:18 pm
Tauriel

Anselm

Sure, lets make the Town Square Clock Job official, Paige. Anselm said to Paige

What job would you like to do at the job board, Hugo? Tauriel said to Hugo as they headed to the guild hall

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:29 pm
Doryu
Dragon Sage/Headmaster of the magic Academe
"Even a whispered spell can travel for miles"

Once in tipa and the group got to the market Doryu and Shriou sold off everything that wasn't metal."Thank you."They both said and Doryu brings the metal to the building and Shriou opens the door and Doryu drops the bags to the ground."Do you need help going through it."He asks and Shriou shakes his head."No I can do that my self."He says before going to a safe and pulls out a sack and heads back over to Lerozon and hands it to him."Here is the payment for a job well done."He says with a laugh,then Doryu bows."I need to head off please take care you all."He says before he walks away and Shirou looks back at the group."So where are or we heading to now?"He asks.

OCC;Don't forget Shirou is Tipa's blacksmith lol

Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith
"Life is to short to be scared,so stand up and run forward who knows what you will find over the next hill."

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:38 pm
User Image
Kendall
Ventus & Aqua's Little Sister
"Do you think human legs would work for me?"

[Tipa, Town Square]
Sure, Dipika. I would love too. Kendall said to Dipika Where are we going after this? Kendall asked her friends

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:48 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Tipa, city streets]

"Right, I forgot you were a blacksmith already, too much on my mind- giving merfolk legs and whatnot," said Lerozon to Shirou after they finished that task. "It makes everything easier though so I'm happy. So, Kendall, Torren and Alguna, you will probably want to clean up and put on some normal human clothes, so you don't smell like fish."

Dipika gave Nim and Kendall each a necklace with pretty blue glass beads. "Yes, Nim and I can help you at the bath, Kendall. And it was nice to meet you, Doryu."

OOC: yeah I remembered he made weapons, but forgot about the blacksmith from Tipa thing, but this makes everything that much more efficient.

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:54 pm
User Image

Torren
Musician
"How do I express myself?"

User Image
Alguna
Scavenger
"I'd like some time alone, please"

[Tipa, city streets]

"Okay, I do want to be clean. I'm used to just using sponges underwater, cleaning must be quite different if you're not constantly surrounded by water all the time." said Torren.

"Baths are lame, but I don't want to smell funky either so I'll go," said Alguna.

OOC: baaaaaths are for sheep (jk) and Alguna basically shares the same opinion as I did when I was younger lmao

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:25 am
Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith
"Life is to short to be scared,so stand up and run forward who knows what you will find over the next hill."
illyasviel von einzbern
Mage/summoner
"If my magic can save a life then I'am more then happy to use it."

Shirou turns and starts walking towards the castle."I wonder if shes done with her job yet."He says more to him self the anyone else.Once they reach the castle and Shrou opens the door a young girl with blond hair tackles him and knocks him to the floor the hit also knocked the air form his lungs.and wraps her arms around him."SHIROUUUUU YOU'RE HOME."She yells and Shirou after getting his breath back starts laughing."You trying to kill me Illya."He says as he puts a hand on her head still laughing and with a big smile.

OOC:Time for some slap stick fun lol,I am sorry Shirou...NOT.Wild sister now in play.)

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:24 am
User Image
Kendall
Ventus & Aqua's Little Sister
"Do you think human legs would work for me?"

[Tipa, Town Square]
Thank you, Dipika. That's very kind of you. Kendall said to Dipika then thought about Shirou as she followed her friends to the Castle and its Spa Room. Why do you think I smell like fish when I lived in the water when I was a mermaid? Kendall said kindly as the thought of a bath in the human world was new to her.

Quote:

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:51 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Tipa castle]

"Oh, this must be the sister you mentioned earlier," Lerozon said when he saw Illya. "She seems quite friendly. Hello Illya."

"There are certain minerals and bacteria in the seawater that make everything smell just a bit fishy, and it's not so bad when you're in the water, but once you're out on land it starts to get quite smelly," Dipika answered Kendall. She also waved to Illya.

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games