Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:55 pm

"more, more" Brago power increased ever more. His eyes grew black and his body started turning red. "This power, its Amazing... Now I know how Nike felt" This was his first time with both restraints off. Brago did not stop when Robert did.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 am

User Image
"damn it brago!" Hana said, taking off her left restraint, leaving behind a small bracelet with the lock. Her aura shot up, catching up to Bragos. She ran up and jumped on him. "brago, stop it!"

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am

Nike vibrated with power, as Brago's rose, so did hers. She began to make the pressure in the room increase drastically, it was as though a giant slab was pressing on everyone. her eyes turned that bloody shade of Raven red.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:05 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Ooh~" Dante got into the van and shut the door. "Hot water bath sounds nice." He grinned and then looked about before he speed off, sensing the powerful auras growing inside the building. "Morons." He murmured under his breath as he sped onward.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:06 am

"Hana? Nike? Let me guess. Hana wants sex and Nike wants blood while Im at my strongest.... Also, whose weight illusion is this I can feel?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 am

"This has to stop," Robert said as he struggled to stand up. He was panting. He had to stop this somehow. He sighed and released his inner power. His aura shot up to match everyone else's. "This has to stop!" he yelled as his aura shot up past theirs. "This doesn't accomplish anything! Now cut it out!" Fire and shadows began to gather around him.

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:11 am

User Image
"Tempting Brago, but not right now. I want you to put the restraints on." She told him. Blood started to drip from her mouth because keeping up this power was ripping her apart inside.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:32 am

"No, I understand why Nike coveted my power. I am more Amazing than I realize. I can do anything" His aura continued to increase. his clothes started to tear away.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 am

User Image
Hana climbed arounf brago till she was facing him and looking in her eyes. "Yes, I know you are amazing, but you need to stop now!" Han told him. Blood was flowing freely from the sides of her mouth. Her aura faultered for a minute but the steadied. She was trying to force Brago's aura down with her own.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 am

User Image
It didn't take them long to reach her home, and she scrambled to open the door with the keypad. "i lose my key alot," she said bashfully. She opened the door. It was a wide open set up with a well equipped kitchen and an area for training and the opposite side set up as a living room. The area to the back was set up like Japanese garden with a bamboo hottub and shower. Stairs led to the bedroom loft. "Come in and make yourself at home. Can i get you something," she asked suddenly feeling like self concious. She didn't bring people to her private space."
Nike began to shake with the exhurtion. She continued pouring the pressure on all her concentration going into it. Feathers began to float in the air around her,"huh?"
User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:43 am

Bragos aura stabalized as it was being strained by Hanas. "huh? Hana? Stop that I want to see how far I can go."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:45 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante had gotten out of the van and followed Misha inside, his eyes gazing over her home in awe. He'd never really been in a place this nice except the hospital, and well, this totally blew that away. He let out a bit of a whistle before he looked over to Misha and shook his head. "No thanks hun." He said before he moved about the place a bit, his eyes gazing over everything.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:47 am

User Image
"No, its to dangerous Brago. You;ve already shown you're stronger than all of us." Hana said, barely able to talk as blood was filling her mouth.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 am

"Huh? my power is decreasing? Its becomeing heavier." Brago began feeling the effects of Nikes magic. He collapsed to the ground. "Damn you, Nike, Hana. Stop holding me back."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 am

User Image
Hana fell on her hands and knees in front of him. "Not till you put your restraints back on." She said, being stubborn. She felt something rip inside her and she threw up blood on the ground.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games