Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm
(Lol yeah! What kind of puppy!! I forgot to ask! Lol I sense impending doom for the VP and related student council members. XD)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery waved at the group as they were still dawdling in the open doorway.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit's gaze followed a student struggling with a large wheeled bag on her way to the gym. She passed the group at the door somehow and was attempting to wrangle control of her very large bag.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:24 pm
Maria ended up just getting fed up and dragged Chris inside, using him as a sort of walking stick to keep her from falling over.

|| She's a Mastiff, Terrier, and Boxer mix ^^ SHE SO CUTE! But she may have worms D: Her poopie had red in it...
On another note, I'm not kidding, I seriously freaking love Len Kagamine O_O SO FREAKIN MUCH. More then CIEL! O: the world is ending. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 pm
Christopher walked in with Maria. "Do you need me to drag you over to the counter where we get the food?" he asked her as he walked along.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 pm
(So is Len related to Lin/Rin? Cause I totally have a music video with her in i!! And it's SO cute. )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery giggled at Maria and Chris. He was so going to end up wrapped and not even realize it.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit let his head fall back against the door, now that the haze of snow had been left outside he was wondering why people would go so far as to make him wait for FOOD.
At the very least he wasn't one of those kids with the bags.

Ms. Powers had replied to the e-mail and had started a back and forth with this Tomas character from Whit's father's company. What he was proposing would certainly work a bit better than the original plan of keeping the students in their dorms. Which could lead to trouble especially if snow got piled up. Still she was going to have over 30 students left. Could one place really hold them all?

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 pm
Spencer followed into the cafeteria. "So what's going to be done about travel, I wonder. They're not going to keep us at the school, are they?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:02 pm

"Maybe not" Whit said following behind Spencer and getting a tray. "My family has a chalet or two, on a mountain near here. They're both fairly large and my dad offered them to the students. He usually uses them for company retreats or family vacations, but no one wanted to go this year." Whit headed for the platters of bacon and shortly after the steaming piles of French Toast.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:48 pm
|| well... It depends... Some say their mirror images while other say brother and sister. I say that its whatever the creator of the song wants it to be. -nod nod- And which one? I like you, I love you? I know that one's so CUTE >.< Blah. And I was just on youtube for like evers x3 so, me fail post.||

When Maria got into the cafeteria, she looked up at Chris, "I think I'll be fine..." She said, letting go, then taking a step forward. Beneath her shoe was a layer of ice, causing her to slip and fall forward. She quickly got up and tried again, walking slowly, success. She got herself some eggs, eggs, and cheesy eggs.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:08 pm

User Image

Avery picked up a tray and took a few slices of french toast as well. She picked a grapefruit, banana and some milk as the remainder. She saw that their usual booth was taken by a melancholy student and so took another one looking out to the middle of the snow covered school lawn.

"In any case we can all go there if the school doesn't okay it. Well..so long as your parents don't care. We'd have to get a taxi or something up there though." Whit pondered the thought as to how that would work while selecting syrup. He moved on to fresh fruit and still hadn't come up with the answer.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 pm
(( I'm just waiting for Spencer to ask if the chalet has helecopter pads, lol ))

Jordan was about to pick up a tray when her phone rang. It was the Vice President asking for help, since they had there hands full and she had it from a 'reliable' source that she was up. She would have said something about how she was about to eat, but some mental prompting from Telemachus -in what almost sounded like he was actually asking her for a favor- led her to drop her tray. She walked over to the table Avery had picked out. "I gotta go help out the student council," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:16 pm

User Image

"Oh?" Avery swallowed a bite of syrup drenched toast. "Do you want help?" she asked, handing the girl her banana. The girl had to eat. At least that was portable.

Whit grabbed a fruit cup and swiped his card across the broad plate that took note of such things.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm
"I guess if you want to," Jordan said, holding up the banana in a gesture of thanks. "But I don't want to have to take you from breakfast."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 pm
(lol helicopters, sled dogs..>.>...you know, the usual. And YES it is I like you I love you! It's so CUTE >.< )

User Image

"Meh" Avery said shrugging. She'd gotten halfway through her toast and milk, and she was sure Whit or Shige would eat her grapefruit so it wouldn't go to waste. The boys around her were like garbage disposals that way.
She stood and leant against the edge of the table. "Let me just get one of the guys save the table."

And here that guy came. Whit cocked his head as he noticed the girls getting ready to go. He slid his tray down but didn't sit until Avery had explained and pawned off her grapefruit on him.
He sat somewhat alone and watched them walk away.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:40 pm
"Thanks for the help," Jordan said as she un-peeled the banana and bit off the end. She held the door open for them when they reached it. "Whew! Glad I didn't un-zipper mine when we came in."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:43 pm

User Image

"MMhmm!" Avery hummed in agreement, shoving her hands in her pockets and tucking her face and neck down into her collar. "So do you know what's up?"

Whit ate his toast..alone ...wondering what was taking everyone so long in the line up.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 am
Spencer got all his food and walked over to the table and sat down across from Whit. "So about the chalet, how are we getting there? Helicopter? It would take a lot of those to get all the students there" he said. That's how his family always got to their private chalet. Private helicopter. Spencer wondered if Whit's family's chalet was near his. They would still be quite far apart though. Rich people liked lots of space.

Christopher gathered his food. "Alright, but that means that I can get a saliva swab and a face swab from you for my little project in the biology lab" he said to Maria. He then checked to make sure she didn't need help before walking down to the table.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games