Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm
Sakura nodded as she took in the details. "That sounds like it'll be fun, I'll have to drop by later on then" she said with a giggle to Kits. "I'll be looking forward to seeing your works" she said with her soft smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 pm
Jessi mentally did a facepalm as she realized how her words sounded to the two girls in front of her. "Whoops... I meant moving her art there. Sorry guys. My brain has taken a vacation today ((It really has! sad ))."

When Daniel came over, Jessi looked up at him and smiled brightly. Her voice also softened. "Hey! I'm glad you're back. Miro get her cake and everything?"

She hadn't noticed, but as she had been talking to Daniel, she had turned her chair more in the direction of him so that she was facing him better.

When Sakura handed the paper and pen back after writing down her information, Jessi took it back with a huge grin. "Awesome!! We will definitely let you know when we have more information, Sakura. I think Kits and Amy were thinking early spring...?"

She looked at Kits for confirmation but then quickly looked back at Sakura again. "Oh, if you're looking to relax, the hot tub is a great option, too, and we always have new bathing suits that customers can buy if they want."  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:46 pm
((*grabs Kits' booty from the lounge*))

*goes up to the bar and asks Tommy for a coffee to go with extra cream and sugar. He didn't really like coffee, but wanted something warm with caffine. As an afterthought, he asked for a hot cocoa for Kits too*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:48 pm
*grins* I'm excited about it. 3nodding

Yeah, early spring. At least for what's inside. We'll probably have to wait for the ground to be less muddy to put anything outside.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:49 pm
Sakura's ear twitched nervously at the thought of hot tubs "Urm...perhaps another time. I'm going to go get something to drink and thanks for the update Jessie" she said as she made her way into the lounge an ordered herself a cup of tea. After she ordered she took a seat over by one of the far corners and sat down to look out the windows.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Tommy nodded and proceeded to get both drinks for Karrie, though he didn't say anything.

When Sakura came in and ordered a tea, he started fixing that so the teabags could start steeping while the hot chocolate and fresh coffee brewed for Karrie and Kits' drinks.

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 pm
*smiles at Sakura as she turns away* See you later, Sakura.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:00 pm
After some time had passed Sakura got up and went to sit over by the bar as she waited for her cup of tea. She hadn't been in AQ for some time as she had been busy with her side jobs lately and now she was back she was glad to have a bit of down time at last.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:03 pm
Jessi thought about it and then grinned. "You know... I bet we could get Amy to make some big gusts of wind appear over any mud that appears at the beginning of spring. That would dry it out quickly!!"

Her mental image finished and then she frowned slowly. "Or it'd blow mud everywhere...."

She looked up when Sakura went to the lounge and waved. "Okay... I'll be here if you need anything!... Huh. I didn't know she didn't like water."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:04 pm
Daniel nodded to Jessi.

"Yeah, Miro's all taken care of in there. Tommy's got everything under control."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:09 pm
Sakura took her cup of tea and then went back to the seat she had taken up earlier. She was thinking about that hot tub Jessie mentioned but she thought it would be a bad idea, some of the ladies already knew about her scars as she had mentioned them one night so she just shrugged instead. She took a sip of her warm drink and settled down to watch the comings and goings through the large window.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:12 pm
I don't know... I wouldn't want to take the chance of anybody's art getting mud splattered on it or getting stuck. It's probably better to wait until late spring, at least. We might want to build a platform for it or something too...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:15 pm
*getting their drinks, Karrie walked back to the lobby* You ready, Kits? *waits while she buttons her coat, then hands her cocoa to her* See you later, Jessi, Daniel. *goes out to his car*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:18 pm
Jessi grinned and nodded to Daniel. "That's great. Thank you for checking on her, Daniel. I really appreciate it."

She reached over and squeezed his hand for a moment before she turned back to look at Kits and slowly let go of Daniel's hand.

"Oh, I meant if we were to do it at all, it'd be before the artwork went up so mud wouldn't get on them. But are you wanting to wait 'til late spring to even start construction, too? If that's the case, it might be summer before we can even think of having the art exhibit opened."

She frowned slightly at this idea.

When she saw Karrie come out of the lounge and then head out of AS, saying goodbye to her, she lifted her hand slightly. "Bye Karrie..."

"... I wish he could have shared how Amy was doing... Maybe he doesn't know, though. Maybe she went back to stay at her house, though I doubt she did since she didn't even want to stay with me and Tommy on Sunday."  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 pm
Tommy looked up at Sakura when she came and sat down at the bar. He grinned as he continued cleaning a mug. "Hey Sakura. How are you doing?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games