Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Genzou, Zelkova
Nickname: Zel

Birthdate: January 1

Height: 5'8'
Weight: 180lbs

Nindo: "I'm the greatest, everyone else is trash."
Personality: Outspoken and forward verging on annoying. Arrogant and extremely prideful in success, but still ever so slightly humble in defeat. Laziness beyond compare at times, but once motivated works the hardest. A 'good' person, but definitely not a 'hero'.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Douka (Link to request)

Chakra Pool: 215
Stamina Pool: 325
Chakra Element: Katon | Suiton
Chakra Color: Varies
Chakra Materialization: Varies

Strengths:
• Good tai/buki fighter
• Good strategist
• When motivated, never gives up.
• Good eye for detail
Weaknesses:
• Being bribed food
• Almost always unmotivated, prone to exceedingly high amounts of inactivity
• Horrible leader
• Pride
Fears:
• His nightmares coming true(Very gruesome and disturbing s**t)
• Break dancing in public(Doesnt mean he can't dance though!)

Class Disciplines :
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body vastly increases your flexibility and reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
Reductions:
• Learns bukijutsu 1 posts faster
• Learns taijutsu 1 post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Training posts are NOT fun. NO. ohgodwhy : Learns bukijutsu 2 posts faster but learns bloodline jutsu 1 post slower.
• 1 extra buki style

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: (Pair)Katar
Weapon Range: Blade(s) : 11in | Bracer(s) : 10in
Weapon Weight: 6lbs each
Weapon Location: Forearms
(Two katar blades which are retractable into the bracers Zel wears around his forearms.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 5 Kunai
• 10 Shuriken

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

-----------

-----------

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

-----------

-----------

-----------

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Much of his uneventful life is just Zelkova doing errand 'missions' around the village of Sunagakure, where he was born and raised by his parents. He was pretty much forced into becoming a ninja by his parents, much to his dismay. There really isn't much too it other than that, the only amazing thing to note is how someone who's been around as long as him still be a genin.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:05 am
lazyactor

Alright first up im actually ok with this profile with the exception of one thing. Your first personal attribute needs to have the same range as your sensory abilities providing the same bonus's and limitations as such. The only other thing is your second ability needs to have a limiter like (only recently fallen people) {dont need zombies roamin around lol} Other than that your good.

@des Approved.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:30 am
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor

Alright first up im actually ok with this profile with the exception of one thing. Your first personal attribute needs to have the same range as your sensory abilities providing the same bonus's and limitations as such. The only other thing is your second ability needs to have a limiter like (only recently fallen people) {dont need zombies roamin around lol} Other than that your good.

I am a little confused AZ. I didnt make those i took them from the bloodline directly. And cause i am a little stupid. Could you show me an example of what you mean?

All do respect Lazyactor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 pm
lazyactor
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor

I am a little confused AZ. I didnt make those i took them from the bloodline directly. And cause i am a little stupid. Could you show me an example of what you mean?

Ah see I didnt know you took those from the bloodline. Not a fan of the saku. Welp no reason to hold ya up any longer APPROVED  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:25 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor

Ah see I didnt know you took those from the bloodline. Not a fan of the saku. Welp no reason to hold ya up any longer APPROVED

aight thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:13 am
User Image

User Image

Full Name: Satemy, Kurama/Viscero.
Nickname: Satemy the weak./Viscero the Mind Flayer.

Birthdate: April, 25

Height: 72 inches.
Weight: 152 pounds.

Nindo: Disrupt the mind, Fix the body!/ Disrupt the mind! Destroy the body! Devour the world!
Personality: If one were to describe Satemy's personality they would say that he deeply cares for his village mates and is a bit random in his day to day reactions to events. Quirky and sometimes funny. But like most of his clan there is always and underlying darker self. He cant stand death in anyone. So he isnt sure if he could ever bring himself to kill another. Besides that he still wants to do what it takes to help the village grow and prosper. Satemy will even in most life or death situations hold back on his techniques. refusing to cause anyone pain that he himself would not want to feel.

Viscero on the other hand is Satemy's other self. usually brought out when Satemy is under extreme duress or has simply ran into a wall he himself can not overcome. Viscero is what Satemy should be. Heartless, Cruel, Psychopathic. Devoid of all feelings except those of extreme hate and anger. This alternate personality has no friends. No allies.No regrets. All that resides in this state of being is pure unrivaled evil. When Viscero is present and in control of the body he intends to brutally flay the minds of his opponents. He has no limits. Seeking only to self preserve and to create pain in others. This doesnt mean he cant be manipulated into certain goals if he can get what he wants. But on the whole this other side of Satemy is a monster.
Village: Leaf
First Class: Genjutsu
Second Class: Medical

Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool: 435
Stamina Pool: 65
Chakra Element: Fire, Water.
Chakra Color: Satemy's chakra color is a peaceful light blue./ Viscero's is a angry red and black mixture.
Chakra Materialization: Satemy's materialization is a light mist that seems soothing to anyone who witnesses it./Viscero's is a raging inferno that encompasses him and appears to be trying to devour everything around it.

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• speed of handsigns
Weaknesses:
• close quarters combat.
• facing off against village mates.
Fears:
• losing his mind to his power.
• being captured and having to be prisoner for years.

Class Disciplines :
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated and utilized medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all techniques.
• Otherwordly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
• Life Sense: Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
Reductions:
• Learns Genjutsu 2 posts faster.
• Learns Medical jutsu 1 post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
• The Gift of Life: The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Ryo: 0
Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 11
• Medical Jutsu: : 00 / 08
• Bloodline Jutsu: : 00 / 11

• 30 X Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} Katon

{Your second element's name} Suiton

Sakkakugan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Satemy grew up in the leaf village. His start is in the Kurama clan. At an young age the clan discovered that he had been blessed with the Sakkakugan. interesting that so many have been born as of late with this rare doujutsu. His father and mother are as late unknown. So no villagers knew where he might have obtained it through the bloodlines. After mentioning that he wanted to protect the village he was sent to the academy where he started training. The academy was fairly difficult for Satemy. He didn't fit in with the others in his classes. Where they could practice there abilities in almost all areas Satemy struggled in any physically demanding arts. Never able to keep up in those classes Satemy was shunned as a weakling unworthy of being a Leaf ninja. none the less Satemy studied hard and managed to complete the academy and earn his head band. His instructors gave him good grades in medical areas as well as Genjutsu which he was the most skilled in. Along with average marks in ninjutsu areas. and supremely weak marks in tai and baki jutsu's.

Stage 1. Currently in life Satemy has suffered no intrusions by Viscero. It seems that so far the only person that Viscero has met is Satemy. Regardless the Academy Teachers have all sensed a darkness in the boy despite his gentle nature. The Hokage has been informed of the boys seemingly fragile mental state. Thus leaving it up to the man how he used to the best of the villages interests.

Azeiel The Fallen

I made some changes. Just in his personality really. I incorporated his alternate personality. Hope that is fine.

lazyactor

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:00 am
If thats the only thing you changed your good  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:34 am
User Image
Full Name: Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Nickname: Uki

Birthdate: October 3rd

Height: 4'11''
Weight: 105lb

Nindo: "Just don't stop moving!"
Personality: Happy, Energetic, Loves to enjoy the scenery, Can be serious at times, Is very serious about doing missions and work.

First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Shounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Release [X]

Chakra Pool: 265
Stamina Pool: 255
Chakra Element: Lightning
Chakra Color: Yellow
Chakra Materialization: Flickering electricity that bounces off his body.

Strengths:
• Hit and Run Motives
• Defensive Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Mud
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Swimming
• Not Arriving on Time

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Reductions:

Personal Attributes:
• Jinton Attribute (Passive)
Genin: Slightly increased movements.
Chuunin: Mildly increased movements.
Jounin: Moderately increased movements, slightly increased jutsu performance. (jutsu effects form faster, soar faster, etc)
Konin: Heavily increased movements, mildly increased jutsu performance.
Sannin: Greatly increased movements, moderately increase jutsu performance.
Kage: Supremely increased movements, heavily increase jutsu performance.
• Mission Expert (Passive)
D-ranked missions: -1 post to complete, +25 ryo
C-ranked missions: -1 post to complete, +50 ryo
B-ranked missions: -2 posts to complete, +100 ryo
A-ranked missions: -2 posts to complete, +200 ryo
S-ranked missions: -3 posts to complete, +400 ryo
S+ranked missions: -4 posts to complete, +800 ryo

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: Ninjato (Short Katana)
Weapon Range: 1 foot
Weapon Weight: 5lb.
Weapon Location: On lower bacl, hilt is on left side.
• Ninjato

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

• 10 Shuriken
• 5 Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Fuuinjutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Ukitiko was born in the Sand Village but when he had heard of a group that was devoted to the speed of their work he couldn't refuse. He trained in being as quick as he possibly could running errands for people all amongst the village. He lost his parents when he was 8 and had lived with his sensei who taught him how to write and make out checks so that Uki could help out with the business. When Ukitiko was 12 he told his sensei that he wanted to become a shinobi. His sensei smiled and said "Do your sensei and family proud boy!" And so Uki was off to the academy where he trained hard everyday. He was an acceptable shinobi, could beat all his other classmates in a race but when it came to hand to hand combat he was clumsy and over threw himself many times, but he still seemed to pass the Graduation exam and is off to the Kazekage's office to receive his headband.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 pm
I dont see any problems with this once your bloodline app is approved your good to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:18 am
Please remember to link to your bloodline approval in your profile that you submit and keep it there. It helps us as mods to make sure approval has been given.  

Jaxdrill

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
Full Name: Raiden Hatake
Nickname: Rai

Birthdate: January 12

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140 lbs.

Nindo: "To remain firm in one's duties in each and every aspect of life...
Bravery and duty go hand in hand. Bravery shows one what is right.
The greatest form of bravery is that born from a sense of duty."
Theme Song: TBA
Personality: Raiden is generally calm, decisive, and aloof, just as any Hatake would be. He follows his morals without fault, and is quick to reprimand others who fail to follow even the basic of rules or laws. He is friendly, but his trust only extends to a select few, and even before then, one must earn his trust. Once that trust is earned, he tends to show much more enthusiastic, playful, and caring side around that person. Raiden is a good person: He's honest, humble, obedient, disciplined, loyal, and trustworthy. Tasks are taken very seriously, with a ruthless, sometimes overbearing desire to succeed. Threats are not taken very lightly, and is quick to act if he or someone close to him is in danger. He's not one to get very angry, but he has a low tolerance for lying, dishonesty, and disrespect. He's a menace to those who are labeled as "enemies" towards his friends and the village, and is just as ruthless towards those who do wrong against him. Sarcasm comes as second nature to him when he speaks; known to have a very dry sense of humor.

First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Tamer

Bloodline: Hatake Clan [x]

Chakra Pool: 325
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Raiton
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: An aura surrounds the body, forming electricity that crackles and flashes around his frame.

Strengths:
• Raiton Ninjutsu
• Teamwork
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Stamina
• Killing innocent people
Fears:
• Losing Ayame; failing to find her
• Losing Hayabusa

Class Disciplines :
Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.
Eternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive), and gaining +8 jutsu slots a rank.. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.
Reductions:
• Learn Raiton one [1] post faster.
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Raiden starts with two Bukijutsu slots.

Missions Complete:

Training Missions:
Genin
• Basic Training: Meditate
• Basic Training: Performance
• Basic Training: Spar
• Basic Training: Combat

Chuunin [LOCKED]
• Intermediate Training: Meditate
• Intermediate Training: Performance
• Intermediate Training: Spar
• Intermediate Training: Combat
• Intermediate Training: Discipline
• Intermediate Training: Teach

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Wakizashi
Weapon Range: 1'5" {Hilt: 5 in. - Blade: 1 ft.}
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs.
Weapon Location: Sheathed on lower back hilt facing the right.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м ρ α η ι σ η• ∂ α т α|├▬
Name: Hayabusa
Nickname: Gi (former name)
Species: Wolf
Elements: Katon & Doton

Description: Hayabusa is a large, all black wolf with a size and weight comparable to that of a tiger. His eyes are a menacing orange color. While being much larger than the average sized wolf, his muscular structure is also different, complimenting his size and combat capabilities.

Personality: In short, Hayabusa is a brute. He's cold, overbearing, and his overall appearance is quite intimidating, making it hard for some to approach him. In battle he is ruthless and very aggressive, not above tearing his targets to shreds if he's allowed the chance. Above all else, one trait that definitely stands out, is his undying loyalty. While his old personality is still quite vivid, after becoming Raiden's companion, he has developed a lighter side. He's a little friendly, despite his ominous appearance, and can be quite playful at times. He enjoys horseplay, jokes, and being mischievous. Calm, cool, and collected, he rarely ever gets angry, but is quick to display his anger physically if he needs to. Hayabusa is very loyal to Raiden, and will protect him with his life, and often, others might find it hard to get close to Raiden, especially if Hayabusa refuses to let them.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Maruton
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Katon
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Doton
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Summoning Type: - - -
Summon Sage: - - -
Pacts: - - -

• Shuriken [15]

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Kai [ Release ]
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Raiton
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Hatake Clan
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Style Name - Progress
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Style Name - LOCKED
E Rank [LOCKED]

D Rank [LOCKED]

C Rank [LOCKED]

B Rank [LOCKED]

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Style Name - Progress
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Style Name - Progress
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{Locked Style name here}
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Raiden is the youngest child within this Hatake family, his sister, Ayame, being the oldest. He grew up, obtaining Hayabusa as his lifelong companion during one of his journeys. Now back in Suna, starting his new life as a Shinobi; he hopes to reunite with his sister.
(Meh, just three sentences to get the profile approved. I will have the full biography posted later.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:59 pm
Prodigal Misfit
User Image
Full Name: Raiden Hatake
Nickname: Rai

Birthdate: January 12

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140 lbs.

Nindo: "To remain firm in one's duties in each and every aspect of life...
Bravery and duty go hand in hand. Bravery shows one what is right.
The greatest form of bravery is that born from a sense of duty."
Theme Song: TBA
Personality: Raiden is generally calm, decisive, and aloof, just as any Hatake would be. He follows his morals without fault, and is quick to reprimand others who fail to follow even the basic of rules or laws. He is friendly, but his trust only extends to a select few, and even before then, one must earn his trust. Once that trust is earned, he tends to show much more enthusiastic, playful, and caring side around that person. Raiden is a good person: He's honest, humble, obedient, disciplined, loyal, and trustworthy. Tasks are taken very seriously, with a ruthless, sometimes overbearing desire to succeed. Threats are not taken very lightly, and is quick to act if he or someone close to him is in danger. He's not one to get very angry, but he has a low tolerance for lying, dishonesty, and disrespect. He's a menace to those who are labeled as "enemies" towards his friends and the village, and is just as ruthless towards those who do wrong against him. Sarcasm comes as second nature to him when he speaks; known to have a very dry sense of humor.

First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Tamer

Bloodline: Hatake Clan [x]

Chakra Pool: 325
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Raiton
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: An aura surrounds the body, forming electricity that crackles and flashes around his frame.

Strengths:
• Raiton Ninjutsu
• Teamwork
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Stamina
• Killing innocent people
Fears:
• Losing Ayame; failing to find her
• Losing Hayabusa

Class Disciplines :
Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.
Eternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive), and gaining +8 jutsu slots a rank.. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.
Reductions:
• Learn Raiton one [1] post faster.
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Raiden starts with two Bukijutsu slots.

Missions Complete:

Training Missions:
Genin
• Basic Training: Combat

Chuunin [LOCKED]
• Intermediate Training: Discipline

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Wakizashi
Weapon Range: 1'5" {Hilt: 5 in. - Blade: 1 ft.}
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs.
Weapon Location: Sheathed on lower back hilt facing the right.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м ρ α η ι σ η• ∂ α т α|├▬
Name: Hayabusa
Nickname: Gi (former name)
Species: Wolf
Elements: Katon & Doton

Description: Hayabusa is a large, all black wolf with a size and weight comparable to that of a tiger. His eyes are a menacing orange color. While being much larger than the average sized wolf, his muscular structure is also different, complimenting his size and combat capabilities.

Personality: In short, Hayabusa is a brute. He's cold, overbearing, and his overall appearance is quite intimidating, making it hard for some to approach him. In battle he is ruthless and very aggressive, not above tearing his targets to shreds if he's allowed the chance. Above all else, one trait that definitely stands out, is his undying loyalty. While his old personality is still quite vivid, after becoming Raiden's companion, he has developed a lighter side. He's a little friendly, despite his ominous appearance, and can be quite playful at times. He enjoys horseplay, jokes, and being mischievous. Calm, cool, and collected, he rarely ever gets angry, but is quick to display his anger physically if he needs to. Hayabusa is very loyal to Raiden, and will protect him with his life, and often, others might find it hard to get close to Raiden, especially if Hayabusa refuses to let them.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Maruton
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Katon
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Doton
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Summoning Type: - - -
Summon Sage: - - -
Pacts: - - -

• Shuriken [15]

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Kai [ Release ]
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Raiton
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Hatake Clan
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Style Name - Progress
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Style Name - LOCKED
E Rank [LOCKED]

D Rank [LOCKED]

C Rank [LOCKED]

B Rank [LOCKED]

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Style Name - Progress
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

Style Name - Progress
E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank [LOCKED]

S Rank [LOCKED]

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{Locked Style name here}
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Raiden is the youngest child within this Hatake family, his sister, Ayame, being the oldest. He grew up, obtaining Hayabusa as his lifelong companion during one of his journeys. Now back in Suna, starting his new life as a Shinobi; he hopes to reunite with his sister.
(Meh, just three sentences to get the profile approved. I will have the full biography posted later.)

Approved!  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games