Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00008500 ¥ Chakra :515 ¥
¥ Stamina : 235 ¥

Smiling a bit at her display Myurai nodded and said," Not bad. The basics are a starting point for everyone even the greatest masters. While its true as a Suiton and Fuuton user I wouldnt be a very good TEACHER for you but in battle having a fuuton user working with a Katon user can magnify the effects of the Katon user far above what you would think. Though such cooperation would require practice and training." Myurai couldnt help but think of his own training. As it stood his skills were so rusty he could be put on par with your average chuunin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:23 pm
Kazurai Saito
?Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225?

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Looking the two of them over while they conversed, he was a bit surprised at the fact Igarashi had already started wielding fire. Was also a bit envious that she had already started involving herself with a element. 'Maybe Myurai could give me a pointer to wielding water.' which was the key part he was struggling with in developing the Jutsu's he had his heart set on.

"That was was amazing Rashi, I didn't know you were a fire element."
He said with a smile on his face while looking at her all excited.
Turning his attention to Myurai, "Sir..... Myurai... I have some sort of trouble... with manipulating water with my chakra, whenever i do it just falls to the ground forming a puddle... Is there something I'm doing wrong or any advice you could give?"

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi nodded and then turned on her heals. "Well it seems like you want to get back to that scroll you are reading, and I myself want to start on my own scrolls. So if you two would excuse me for a moment while I go get the scroll I want to learn and study first." lShe then started to walk over to the scrolls on the wall. She was scanning for a certain scroll in particular and it was hard for her to find it. Looking over her shoulder she spoke to Kazurai. "Lots of things you don't know about me." She then noticed a certain scroll sticking out far off to the left and went over to it reading the name of it she nodded it happened to be the one she was looking for. Taking it from where it was placed she looked around and then went back to the two of them holding the scroll under her arm. "Well found the one I was looking for. So yea I think I'm gonna go study some." She then nodded to both Kazurai and Myurai and headed off into a room just behind them.

Renji watched as she left and then looked back at Myurai and then at Kazurai. He wasnt sure what to do now so he got up and went over to the door Igarashi disappeared behind and laid down curled up his tail covering his face and he started to doze off. He kept his ears open just in case a certain someone decided to sneak into the room with Igarashi while she trained. He still didn't feel comfortable with Kazurai and it would take some time, over the years, to at least not hate him as much as he does now.

[Bond of Senses - 1/25]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai gave a curt nod to Yuta, yea Yuta would work, as she excused herself before turning his attention to Kazurai," Sure I would be glad to teach you. But first I need to know where you stand as far as suiton theory is concerned. What do you know about it as an element ?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:33 pm
Kazurai Saito
?Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225?

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Watching Igarashi walk off, he couldn't help but wonder what she meant by Lots of things you don't know about me. He did not her as well as best friends but that line just seemed to have a hidden meaning. Before he could put too much thought into it he snapped his attention back to Myurai.
"Yes Suiton is the techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into water. The problem is once i start to manipulate the water im focusing on its like the balance falls apart while doing it."

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi sat down in the middle of the room unfolding the scroll she studied it very quickly. Focusing on her right hand she continuously tried to make a spark to form in her hand. a few attempts she shook her hand cause she felt the tingling sensation in her hand and she wasn't used to it yet.

[ Flaming Palm Technique-1/2 ]

She then continued to to focus on her hand finally forming the spark in her hand and using her chakra she made it turn into a flame. Feeling great about herself she smiled some but continued to work at it. she moved her hand around in a circle to make sure she had it right. Standing she kept moving her hands around doing light striking moves with her open hand. She felt relieved that she was finally learning a fire technique.

[ Flaming Palm Technique-2/2 ]

[Bond of Senses - 2/25]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Listning to the genin speak Myurai already knew exactly where the young man was going wrong. He smiled and said," Ah see that right there is where your going wrong. Once you create it you need to relax and go with the flow. Suiton is a subtle element. You only need to direct it and force your will upon it. Control it but dont control it. Bottom line is, let your body do what it thinks is right. Your naturally a suiton user so it will obey you simple as that. Just dont focus to hard or as you have said you will lose it." Just as he finished a messenger appeared to inform Myurai that he had been summoned to the ruins of an old resturant in the merchant quarter. Myurai nodded before turning back to Kazurai as he spoke quickly," Forgive me but I must cut this lesson short. If you have any more questions or need any help comming up with that jutsu let me know and I will gladly help you." With that he gave a curt bow and headed off to his briefing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Mystic Hero ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

Training always seemed to drag on at at times, especially when it came to powerful techniques such as these. It was worth it, certainly, but Suzume felt it dragged on at times. She wished that she could move through this more quickly but it just wasn't possible. Not with such a powerful technique that was borderline/was mass destruction.

[Post 6/13]

With everything ready, Suzume attempted to launch the attack at the training dummy she had been using. There was a recoil, she was forced to get down on one knee but it didn't shoot right. There wasn't a beam of light as described in the scroll, instead it seemed to be a sort of small explosion that fizzled out and did no harm to anyone. Other than the recoil she felt from such a massive amount of chakra.

[Post 7/13]

It would take her a little bit of time to shake off the initial recoil from the failed attack. Hopefully when she did the technique right, the recoil would stay the same or maybe even decrease. Moving back up to her feet from being on one knee, Suzume rubbed said knee and stretched her legs. She had ideas as to where she had gone wrong, it was worth another try.

[Post 8/13]

Stretching her back enough to pop her back, Suzume rested a moment longer so that she could gather her chakra. Still so much to do and learn, she had to hurry up with the rest of her training and return to her son. The baby-sitter would only hang around for so long. She was a nice girl, but it still worried the young mother to leave Shin'ichi alone for too long.

[Post 9/13]

Feeling better and willing to make a second attempt, Suzume focused her chakra and began making another Divine Scabbard around the blade of her katana. It was still the same wind chakra as before, fitting considering what the name of the technique was. Once this was finished, it would take a bit of time to prepare the attack itself.

[Post 10/13]

Without being in the heat of battle or having to worry, Suzume could stay still as she prepared the attack once more. It took time to prepare the chakra for what she wanted it to do. She would have to make the chakra of her divine scabbard and more of her own to make the chakra leave her blade in a beam to fire at the training dummy.

[Post 11/13]

She was just about ready, only a little bit longer for preparation of her chakra then she could try again. This time she felt more secure in what she was doing, it helped to boost her confidence that this time she would be able to successfully pull off the attack. Just a little longer and she could let it go, then the training dummy would basically be toast.

[Post 12/13]

Something inside her told her now was the time, so with a forward thrust of her katana, she let the attack go. The recoil made her take a knee again but this time a beam of chakra left the tip of her sword as the Divine Scabbard was consumed. Her aim was off, missing the training dummy but hitting the wall behind it. The beam struck and there was a sort of explosion that knocked Suzume back and off her feet. Suzume winced seeing the damage caused but this was a success none the less.

[Post 13/13 Learned Divine Wind]

With that finished and the other technique requiring she had more experience using the Divine Wind attack, Suzume moved on to the next bukijutsu she knew. Refreshing her memory of what was next, she used the smoke pellets available at the dojo, she threw them to the ground and caused black smoke to surround her. Then she began to spin, becoming a tornado that headed over to the training dummy, hitting it with her body and cutting it with her sword.

[Post 1/1 Learned Tornado of the Night Fog]

After she stopped spinning, the black fog dispersed and she waited for a moment for everything to right itself. Yawning softly, she looked back at the scroll to see what was next. This next technique would be useful in a way, good for perhaps tricking people. Although it wasn't quite as effective as a clone. Then again, it was bound to be the context that would depend on which would be better.

[Post 1/2]

Forming the necessary hand seal, Suzume focused her chakra and from six different points on her body, six projections were made. Then each of them moved, some dodging, the rest jumping, it looked realistic. The one nearest the wall even phased through such as the scroll said the images could. Then they would disappear, lasting for not much longer and leaving Suzume by herself in the room.

[Post 2/2 Learned Fountain Multiply Illusion]

There was one final technique that was to be learned from the scroll and it was deceptively easy in a way. It would require her to attack in a long chain of attacks with her weapon, but it would be a free form style. Meaning she would have to be very flexible and not get stuck in patterns so that the attack could be as effective as possible.

[Post 1/3]

Facing the training dummy, Suzume paused for a moment before drawing her blade and attacking. It wouldn't stop, the red head would attack, slashing, cutting, time and time again. The dummy stood no chance and it was being cut over and over again, deeper and it was really becoming a wreck. She had no doubt that it would be a mess by the end of it and need to be replaced before this room was used again.

[Post 2/3]

The red head would continue going, feeling her muscles burn but not stopping until she felt she just needed a break. By the time she was through, it was a little surprising that the training dummy was still clinging to the pole. Suzume would sheath her weapon and stretch the muscles of her arms. So far so good, there was still plenty of training left for her to cover though and she was ready to take it on.

[Post 3/3 Learned Blade After Blade, got Keep Silent]

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

The Task of the Next Generation
Description: Upon the master of the school of Shigure Souen Ryu, it's the user's responsibility to develop the next generation!
• The user is granted one [1] custom slot usable only for a personal Shigure Souen technique.

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:36 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Moving on to the next bukijutsu scroll, Suzume read through the four remaining techniques she needed to learn. She'd set it aside and face the training dummy once more with her sword drawn at her side. She would take a deep breath, waiting for a moment or two before stepping forward, heavy footed as she slashed the training dummy in a horizontal strike. The dummy would take the damage, shaking but not yet falling from the pole.

[Post 1/1 Learned Cold Lips]

Positioning the training dummy so that it would be deadlocked with her own blade, she kept the clash going. Its bokken and her own were locked together, but then she let her grip drop. Her blade slid along the bokken, slicing away a bit of wood before she kicked the back of her blade to continued the clash and push the training dummy back a bit. A strange technique, but possibly useful depending on the situation.

[Post 1/1 Learned Rude Kiss]

For the next technique, she would summon up a shadow clone so that it would be able to actually attack her. The training dummy was in poor shape at this point so it would be best to give it a break. The shadow clone would be ready to attack, standing at one end of the room with Suzume at the other. Both had their weapons in hand and the real Suzume would be ready to parry as soon as the other attacked.

[Post 1/2]

Soon the clone would rush forward, attacking with a horizontal slash that the real Suzume would meet with a parry of her own. The strike would come from above, striking the bokken from the top and forcing it to the ground. Her clone would fall and her grip on the bokken would loosen, confirming that this counter had been successfully performed by the real Suzume. The shadow clone would stick around if she was needed again though.

[Post 2/2 Learned Futile Kiss]

The next technique would be more difficult simply because it required her to use chakra. The technique would certainly be powerful and Suzume had no doubts of its uses. Her katana would allow her to wield it with both hands or just one hand. So she could use the technique with a free hand or her weapon, which offered good use of versatility depending on how the situation would go.

[Post 1/3]

Gently cracking her neck, Suzume prepared her chakra while her shadow clone looked on. The whole training session was tiring, she had to end up using more chakra than she had anticipated, but she'd soon be done with this harsh training and go with something more light. There was another style of bukijutsu she wanted to get under way and then a bit of taijutsu training.

[Post 2/3]

Gathering her chakra, Suzume focused and made chakra swirl around her arm in a sort of tornado shape. Then with her weapon in hand, she thrust it forward and released it. It would slam into part of the wall and basically tear it apart. More damage done, she was sure to be in trouble for that, but she had learned this technique. That would be the last of it and now she could move on to lighter training.

[Post 3/3 Learned Farewell Kiss]

While she did favor her katana above any other form of fighting... there was still the looming fear of it being out of her grasp. If her weapon was taken away, she did have to have a back up plan other than her taijutsu. So she took out the scroll for Sobagai Deba Sentou and set to work. Her shadow clone would approach to help, drawing a kunai knife and coming in to attack. Suzume took to the style with ease, using her own kunai to strike up and repel the attack.

[Post 1/1 Learned Upward Repel]

For the next technique, she would attack the training dummy, focusing chakra into the hilt of her kunai. The result would be a strong, blunt jab that would make the shredded training dummy jolt back a bit before springing back into place. It was almost ridiculous how easy Suzume was finding the training and how quickly she took to using a knife style.

[Post 1/1 Learned Assisted Jab]

Studying the scroll, she could see the examples used with how a person might stand when using specific attacks. As Suzume practiced the upward, downward, horizontal and diagonal slashes, she was consciously aware of how she stood to increase the power and speed of her attacks. It was strange not to use her kunai but this was a back up style just on the chance she was disarmed.

[Post 1/1 Learned Knife Stances]

While she moved and practiced the stances, Suzume was not only increasing her speed but she was also able to easily switch between attacks. Going from a horizontal slash to going into a diagonal slash and so on. It was like the more she practiced, the more she was switching through the attacks without a hitch.

[Post 1/1 Learned Simple Play]

With the help of her shadow clone, Suzume practiced the next technique that she wished to learn. As before, the real Suzume would use the upward repel attack to counter her clone's attack. Only this time her knife would be thrown upward as well, the red head spinning to the side of her clone and catching the knife, having her clone open to any attack she would want to do now.

[Post 1/1 Learned Back Repels]

With practice, the next technique would come as easily as the last. Suzume would practice her vertical and horizontal slashes in free form attacks. The difference being she would practice passing the kunai over to her other hand, catching it and attacking with it before switching over again. So much use would no doubt confuse the opponent, who would have trouble keeping up while fighting at the same time.

[Post 1/1 Learned Change of Hands]

For this next technique, she would position the damaged training dummy and ready her attack. She would free-style cuts and slashes, hitting its' body and building up to Change of Hands. Changing which hand the kunai was in, attacking until finally she would throw the knife down, making it flip before it hit the dummy's kneecap. Which was positioned just right so that she would have a shot at it.

[Post 1/1 Learned Kneecap Surprise]

Dislodging the kunai from the dummy's knee, Suzume would focus chakra into her hand and then into the blade. She would hold it by the hilt before throwing it at the nearby wall. It was just about silent as it flew through the air at a good speed before hitting the wall. From the looks of it, it had gone in fairly deep.

[Post 1/1 Learned Swift Dart]

For this next practice, she would take the one kunai out of the wall and take more kunai knives out of where she kept them. She began juggling them, catching them by the hilts before juggling them again, before finally throwing them one by one, into the wall with good precision. Making a circle with one in the middle of said circle.

[Post 1/1 Learned Knife Toss]

According to the scroll, there was one move left in the stage that she had to learn. Which was fairly easy, since she could just quickly draw a kunai from the pouch she kept them in and attack. It was a quick and precise slash that would hit an opponent's neck. With that finished, Suzume would retrieve the rest of her kunai from the wall and move on to the next techniques to learn.

[Post 1/1 Learned Artless Draw]

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Description: Upon the master of the school of Shigure Souen Ryu, it's the user's responsibility to develop the next generation!
• The user is granted one [1] custom slot usable only for a personal Shigure Souen technique.

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:01 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Practicing the parry, Suzume mimicked parrying the training dummy with one of her kunai. Then the red head dropped her knife, letting it reach a certain point during its' fall before kicking it. The kunai would then fly up and hit the training dummy under its chin. It had gotten in fairly deep and would no doubt be a fatal blow for a real person.

[Post 1/1 Learned Knife Punt]

Since there was already a hole in the wall and light from outside was filtering through, Suzume had her shadow clone stand at one end of the room as she stood near where the natural light was shining in from. Using her kunai, she would angle the blade so that the light would reflect off of it and into her clone's eyes, the clone giving her a thumbs up when the light was blinding enough.

[Post 1/1 Learned Dirty Reflection]

This next technique would certainly harm the clone, but it would be okay and they were both prepared. Suzume would focus chakra into the tip of her forefinger before poking her shadow clone in the stomach. The effect was almost instant, the shadow clone tilting forward with its hands on its' stomach where it would feel like it had been painfully stabbed.

[Post 1/1 Learned Vital Poke]

At this point, she was performing all knife-based attacks from this style with ease, no matter if she attacked with just one kunai or using two. Her precision was not affected and she hit her target just about every single time. The training was going very well for her, she was certain that soon she would have this bukijutsu style mastered.

[Post 1/1 Learned Two-fer-One]

After her shadow clone had recovered from the last technique, they would move on to the next that Suzume needed to practice. Her clone would move to block an attack and then the real Suzume would reach to grab the other's arm. But instead of doing a full, real kick, she would hold back and only tap the other. There was no need to break her clone's arm or seriously hurt her in a training session after all.

[Post 1/1 Learned What Defense?]

The next technique would be used on a training dummy, since this would undoubtedly hurt her shadow clone. Suzume would practice parrying an imaginary attack and during the while she would focus chakra into her elbow. She would deliver a strong elbow strike to the training dummy's head and the chakra would disperse. Which wouldn't do much to the dummy since it would only really effect living beings.

[Post 1/1 Learned Tingling Elbow]

Without even realizing it, Suzume had found her steps to be even quieter than before, even while running. The way she stepped and moved, she seemed to merely ghost along the floor. Of course she was not totally quiet but the way she moved, she wasn't even sure if she would leave much of a track on the ground. At the very least she would be even harder to follow.

[Post 1/1 Learned Retreating Feet]

During her next practice with juggling, Suzume found herself catching the kunai knives by the tips of the blades now. There was a nick that happened here and there, but she didn't slice the tips of her fingers off. Better still, she could throw them while holding onto the tips and they would stick into the wall where they hit.

[Post 1/1 Learned Blade's Edge]

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 6550 ☁ Ryo: 2050 ☁ Chuunin ☁ Jiongu

Hugo walked into the academy for some long waited training. To start off, he would find someone to help him out. Seeing a random shinobi, he walked up and asked them for help. Going off to find an area to train, he had the guy tie him up some. Hugo made sure that he could still move a little bit since that was part of the technique. After a few seconds, he was one of the ropes with little problem. Dismissing the person, Hugo would move on to a few more things.
[1/1 Kawanuke no Jutsu [ Escaping Skill ] Learned]

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 400/400 ☁ Stamina: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:22 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Kazurai stood for a moment after Myurai left, slightly disappointed at himself. The fact that he had been trying so hard was the soul reason he was failing. He had to take the new knowledge he'd been told to use. Looking around he could not find any sort of body of water. Remembering that it had just rained recently he set out to the front of the dojo.

Opening the doors to find a messenger standing before him, nearly running right into him. Piviting on one foot he dodged the man quickly getting behind him but suddenly feeling the placement of a hand on his shoulder. Kazurai looked back to see the messenger trying to stop him. "Excuse me are you Kazurai Saito?" Noticing that the messenger was looking for him he remembered a messenger just calling Myurai away, something must be up. "Yes that is me." The messenger handed him a scroll, then just vanished with Kazurai not even able to track where he went.

Opening the scroll Kazurai read it over quickly. Kazurai Saito report to the Hot 'n' Cold Sushi bar for team placement and mission acceptance

Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ] Post 1/2

He grinned a bit while reading this for it wasn't even a day before he was placed on a team and going to be receiving a mission. The only problem is he was about to finish his training. Tucking the scroll into his pocket and looked around a bit quickly finding a puddle. Walking over to it he crouched down a bit and put his hands lightly over the puddle trying to focus his chakra over the water. After a moment the water started to rise up to his hands and flow a bit between him. He has accomplished this before but could never control it for longer than a few seconds. Letting go of his focus but keeping his attention on the water he let his body relax, not pushing the chakra out of his hands but letting it flow naturally with the water.

Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ] Post 2/2
Learned

To his amazement it was working the water was in fact staying in flow near his hands. Getting a bit adventurous, he reached down a bit to grab the water, at first his hand passing right through it but after releasing a bit more chakra into the floating puddle it began to harden some almost taking a soft wet stone feel. After a moment at looking at the water he noticed it was taking shape into a spike. Gripping it a bit tighter and lifting it to his face to better inspect it. Feeling it a bit it started to think of it as a possible weapon. Not as sharp as he likes he made an attempt to alter its shape, focusing a bit more chakra into it focusing more on its shape than its consistency this time. Using his other hand to guide the shape into a sharper knife like size.

Now holding a small water knife he was greatly proud of performing his first water jutsu. He attempted to holster the newly made water dagger but after a minute it turned back into liquid hitting the ground and wetting a bit of his pant leg. "Well I guess i have to make them when needed.."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:22 am
User Image

Igarashi felt happy to have learned a new skill. Turning on her heals she rolled up the scroll and started for the door to leave the room. She then noticed a shadow outside the door and could sense Renji outside the door as well. Slowly opening the door she saw a messenger, who looked a bit scared. Giggling to herself she looked at Renji who was now sitting up and was growling slightly at the messenger. "It's ok Renji, just a messenger." As she then placed her hand on Renji's head who immediately stopped growling. She then looked at the messenger who was now trying to calm himself and held out a hand with a scroll in it. Igarashi then took it and smiled. "Sorry about Renji, he is very protective." The messenger bowed and then took off out the door.

Renji sniffed the scroll that Igarashi now held in her hand, not smelling anything wrong with it he poked at it with his nose letting Igarashi know it was safe. Igarashi then smiled and tucked it into her satchel. "I think it can wait till I put this scroll back atleast." As she then left the room and went and replaced the scroll back where she had gotten it from. She then turned back around and Renji was watching her as if in excitement to know what was in that letter.

Igarashi then reached into her satchel pulling the letter out and finally opening it she quickly scanned it and then sighed. Placing the letter back in her satchel she looked at Renji. "Guess were going to meet our teacher." Renji then looked at her with his head leaning to the side as if he was not sure as to why she sighed. Igarashi soon made him understand when she finally spoke. "Were heading to the ancient ruins. Hope you are ready." As she then turned and walked outside the dojo with Renji on her heals. Noticing Kazurai she smiled some and approached him. "Take it you got a scroll too?" As she then noticed what he was doing and felt a bit scared. "Oh, you are a water type. Didn't know that."

[Bond of Senses - 3/25]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:41 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Seeing Igarashi he got a little nervous "Hey Rashi, yea I'm water, I've just had a bit of trouble controlling it. Thanks to Myurai I managed to overcome that problem." Smiling a bit he crouched down and reformed the dagger with the little bit of water from the previous one he made. He held out the dagger for her to see for herself. "It's not very big at the moment but I plan on working on it."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 am
User Image

Igarashi nodded and then felt Renji nudge her with his head. "Well that looks good so far, but sorry to cut this conversation short but I gotta head out. Got to meet my teacher i guess at the ruins. So I guess I will see you around." As she then leaned in and kissed him on the cheek before taking off running towards the ruins, Renji on her heals a little surprised with what she did.

[Bond of Senses - 4/25]

(exit to Ancient Ruins)  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games