Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 pm
Trashed, they did. 159+ pages of history, down the tubes. At least it wasn't a memory-hole mad

Having fun chilling with the Konoha-Nin. Annoying guards in the Miyamoto fashion. Read an old post:

Ergo War
The "Feds" exploded, as they were actually terrorists from the middle-western shinobi lands sent to destroy Ganchou with their stereotypical, and therefore incorrect in most cases, interpretation of what a terrorist does.

Y'know, the good old days. Remember what pages were those incident? I forget...

another favorite:

Vampirekittenz
Everyone's confusion was to be real at this point. "We'll need confetti, tea, brownies, the souls of lost little children... wait! Did I just say something strange? Anyways, confetti, balloons, streamers, cookies, adult drinks, etc." Her grin was wide across her face, and she could not think of another recent time that had made her so happy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:33 pm
I don't remember the second one, but the "feds" exploding was fun. XD Terrorists were always trying to kill Ganchou, weren't they? Also, the door guard. The door guard is now gone.

You know, now that I think about it, souls of little lost children would make a great snack for the hungry Shinobi. Souls are easily slurped, and provide a nice energy boost for those long nights haunting the woods!

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 pm
Ah, the good ole days...

Exploding feds, little bowed girls causing a demon transformation, O.P. akatsuki, death-resurrection-death-resurrection-death-res-death, Shukaku (still want that btw) Thermonuclear devices, exploding feds, drunken shinobi, Super POed Miyamotos, wars...

Perhaps not all "good," but certainly fun!

*customcheckpwease?*

I miss the days of excitement... T-T nowadays everyone does village-enclosed own arcs. Not that that's bad, just not as exciting as heart-pounding, thrill-causing, down and dirty work of espionage, war, not-war, competitions, Chunnin Exams, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm
AHAHAHAHA. Mamoru, pissed off; that's funny. It was certainly interesting to be able to waltz in to Iwa half the time and just sit down in the Kage's chair with no resistance.

I agree, the lack of unity is a little boring, but hopefully thigns will come together sooner or later. We could probably get together with another Village to do a joint mini-arc or something, if it came down to that.

*Customcheckhasalreadybegun*

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 pm
lol that sounds like it would e awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 pm
Are you calling Six O.P.? XD She did last through ~8 Akatsukis, causing each one of them to fail through internally led strife & planned killings. We still have thermonuclear devices, only we don't label them as such anymore. Shukaku is currently in the hands of the Evergreen antagonists, so we only have 1 potential bijuu at the moment.

@Ergo: Gonna post tonight?

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:51 pm
XD hi boss  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm
Nanabi~! <3 I love the 7-Tails and the 2-Tails, I'm sorry.

Nah, I'm waiting until tomorrow to see if Dreadno posts. Plus, I didn't have nearly as much time today as I was counting on, since I had to write a three-page paper over nothing in particular. I was about to go to bed, too, so good night all!

P.S.: Scooter Xero. >.> That is all.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm
Why must the only time all 3 of you guys are on is midnight?

No, don't answer that, I understand. Anywho....

Evergreen...? OH, the terrorists.

Wait, will they try to blow up Al?

PS: Small chuckle, read through the last page of the Dango shop and the Fountain.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:01 pm
@Ergo: Ah. Okie dokie!

@San: Yo~

@Chez: B/c I have work in the evening... crying But I'm lookin' around for a real job! If Al has a bijuu, then Al will become an instant target.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm
Eh,,,, I've lived with that before razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:07 pm
well, i excited! mini arc update  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 am
30% OFF TO SAVE MANFREAD FROM CERTIAN DEATH!!!!!!!! 50% OFF COFFINS!!!

i like one tail (the garra shield would be great for me rofl )..... and SHIKAKA!!!!!!!

70% OFF ON GREAT WHITE BATS!!!!!!!

wow your right caps are more effective  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:34 am
SHIKAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:47 am
Shikaka?! XD

Alright, I'm off to class. See everybody later!

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games