Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image
                                                I’m stronger
                                                That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                I used to go with the flow
                                                Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen strode out of the darkness toward the station, and her eyes scanned the crowd. She was glad she had experience calling out to people over loud crowds, because she was certain she was going to need it here. Though, she did have to admit, this would be the first time she would have a chance to lead first years across the lake. She rose her hand and called out. "First years! First years, over here. Please gather around all first years. Second years, you need to head to the carriages. First years, this way!" She then led them toward the dock, and the waiting boats.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, interesting group, I wonder if they play quidditch?
                                                OOC: ALL FIRST YEARS, PLEASE POST YOUR CHARACTERS MOVING HERE AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

Here I go, on my own
                                                I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                Here I go, on my own now
                                                I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                Here I go, alright, here I go

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

Cash carried Bonna off the train, hands gripping her legs tightly so as to not drop her in the mass of students surging from the train like an army of ants. He easily weaved his way through the crowd. Being short seemed to have its benefits. As he moved, he spotted Bonna's sister Isla but decidedly avoided the, what looked to be, very pissed off red head. In row behind him were the two first years he had met before the train ride. All four of them had ended up sharing a compartment and it had been an all around good experience. "So this is where we part guys. First years have to go that way with the boats, while we have to go.... er ride the self moving carriages." He shrugged nonchalantly at this idea and tugged on a strang of Bonna's hair since her form was rather in the way of him ruffling his own messy locks.

"Timothy, maybe I'll see you in Ravenclaw with me. You strike me as one of the Eagles. I honesty stick out a lot more from the blue and silver table than you would." He chuckled at his statement, but there was a shred of truth in it. He wasn't much of a Ravenclaw. At least stereotypically. He rarely went to class, and he spent most of his time with Bonna stalking people and coming up with ludicrous ideas on Drarry an other ships they had together.

Grespeciatto

mc2

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Gracias. Thanks," Seymour said quickly with a smile as he, Timothy, and the two older students Cash and Bonna got off the train and Cash told them that was where they parted ways. "Good meeting you two," He added.

When Cash said that Timothy was likely a Ravenclaw like he was, Seymour couldn't help but agree. Timothy seemed very much like a Ravenclaw type: Hell, his friend was already trying to convince him to do school work and classes didn't even begin. At least he knew his parents couldn't not like Timothy. No, he'd be the bad influence on Timothy more than likely. "See you two around then," Seymour added, smiling. It had been a nice train ride so he couldn't complain and Cash and Bonna were nice enough.

He was fairly sure, for himself, though, Ravenclaw was the one house he was more than likely not to be in. It would surprise him immensely if the thought even passed the hat's mind-or whatever the hat used to make decisions. Then again, Seymour wasn't all that particular about what house he was in. "Well, ready to go find the rest of the first years?" Seymour said with a shrug to Timothy.

Yukina101
Devlyn Maycry
Grespeciatto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

Jayden Zachariah Drickson was anything but your average heir to a pureblood family that pretty much did nothing with their lives because they could roll in their own money for a millennial and still have enough to call themselves wealthy. Of course, he knew that his parents did actually do work of some sort, because if they didn't they would have spent more time raising him, and he might have actually turned out half way decent. This was all a moot point though of course, because they hadn't, and he was nowhere near half decent. Hell he wasn't even twenty five percent decent. He would be lucky if there was a decent shred of life in his body. If anything, people labeled him as a trouble maker; he much preferred the term bad boy.

As the now first year roamed off of the Hogwarts Express, he did the most indecent and non-pureblood thing anyone could associate with a pureblood, old family name, heir. He dropped a skateboard from his arms and hopped onto it, drifting through the crowd recklessly, and without a care in the world. He bumped into a couple random first years and even hit a few older students as well. He didn't give a s**t after all. If they came after him, they would have hell to pay. His parents would make sure of it. Of course he never expected to full on collide with some poor unsuspecting bystander. A red head at that. But he did. And he went crashing off of his skateboard and sprawling across the ground mere seconds after impact.

"What the hell?" The words barked from his lips the minute he was cognitive of what had actually happened, and moments after he was jumping to his feet and grabbing his board from the ground. "Seriously? Watch where your going!" He growled at the poor girl. Because honestly, how could the crash have been his fault? Nothing was ever Jay's fault. Blue eyes narrowed at the girl, and if he hadn't been in a crowd where he surely would have gotten in trouble for it, he would have whipped out a cigarette to calm his raging anger. To say he had a temper was an understatement. Of course it wasn't really the getting in trouble that was stopping him from lighting up a cancer stick, it was more the fact that they would then take the rest of his stash away and his temper would be far worse without them.

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:44 pm
In another time, we would be as one
In another place, our lives would've only just begun
We walk beneath the sun; we lie beneath the stars
We grow upon the Earth and this is what we are
It didn't have to be this way, but this is what we are
The wasted years have passed so slowly
Without connection to my only
The end is near; defining lonely

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: relieved] [thinking: wait she just said yes] [with: Claire] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel was terrified that the blank stare and small croaking sound was a bad thing. Either Claire was sick again, or she was at a loss for what to say to him, which meant maybe he'd horribly misinterpreted pretty much everything and this might end with the two of them awkwardly pretending this had never happened for the rest of time. Or- oh, wait, she;d just nodded her head, so wasn't that a yes? He hoped it was a yes- Then suddenly she was in his arms and she had just said yes in actual spoken confirmation. He knew he was supposed to feel triumphant or satisfied or overjoyed right now; he had, after all, 'gotten the girl' so to speak, sort of... literally.

But all he could do was stare at her in open mouthed shock and not dare move his hands from his sides. She hadn't quite jumped onto him, it was more of a fall, really... and she was clinging onto his shirt. The blond boy let out a short little gasp of breath, like he was surfacing from under water and laughed. He just laughed, not polite little chuckles, but actual laughter that made one's sides hurt. He hoped he didn't think he was laughing at her, well, he was a little, but mostly at the two of them, because they couldn't seem to even get this to go smoothly. "It's okay," he assured her, his own cheeks red, either from laughter or because she was still touching his shirt and trying to smooth out the wrinkles.

Claire was a pretty blusher, he decided, and he liked her laughter, too, even if it was nervous and flustered. He hadn't even let it sink in that the train had arrived. He looked to the window and nodded, jumping to his feet by habit of wanting to get off the train before the crowd swallowed him whole. "Yes, let's." he said almost shyly but reminded himself that he was sixteen, not ten, and he had a girlfriend. Wow. That was going to take some getting used to. He took her hand somewhat tentatively and while not exactly keeping a firm grip on it, tried not to let go it as he made for the platform outside, a small smile on his face. Theo was just outside the compartment, and Uriel felt somewhat guilty about pretty much monopolizing it. The boy's stuff was still inside there, after all. He gave a hesitant nod and a "See you around?" as they passed. The air outside was sharp and cool and managed to quell the heat in his face, to his relief.

A good head and a good heart is always a formidable combination.

Is anybody there to show me?
You don’t believe in space
You don’t believe in light
You don’t believe that anything is well beyond your might
We walk across the sky and beneath the ocean floor
We’re never going anywhere we've never been before
It doesn't have to be this way
This isn't who we are

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy stepped off the train still fiddling with his bow tie nervously as he looked around at the large number os students around them. He nodded at Cash's words of goodbye while giving him a grateful smile when he was told he would probably get Ravenclaw. He hoped so, he even had his favorite quill for good luck! Just then a woman came out and yelled at them to follow her just as Benjamin suggested that they follow. He nodded and tried not to appear too nervous as they approached the group finding himself behind two girls, one blonde and the other red haired. Aurora was still with him, weaving around his feet comfortably before she began batting at his legs demanding to be picked up. He of course complied and found that she had only used him as an elevator to begin conversing with the cat in the other girl's arms. Well, he'd remember this when she was begging for a extra tuna snack!

After the all commotion, [Unsorted]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Seymour, Khiaave, Lillith]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l

khiaavess

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                          ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                          ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ #bloodpressuretothemax
                                                          ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Station
                                                          ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Jayden
                                                          ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

As the loving sister Isla was, Isla spent an extensive amount of time in her search for Bonna. All of perhaps twenty, maybe thirty seconds was used, and when the search came inconclusive and no other redhead could be picked out from the crowd, Isla merely shrugged it off. The girl’s weren’t that close, anyways. Once upon a time they were, but after some years of drifting apart they were almost polar opposites of each other, it seemed. With a sigh, Isla looked around, hoping to find at least someone she knew that she could attach herself onto for the time being. A little company never hurt anyone. ’Maybe I’ll even find a friend in this god awful place.’ She thought, a little grin forming on her face as she had managed to amuse herself with that little joke.

Yet before she could take one step further, some… thing came from behind, knocking her to the ground. Isla’s hat came flying some three feet away, and as she laid sprawled on the neatly manicured grass by the sidewalk and caught a whiff of fresh earth, Isla let out an unearthly, definitely ungodly mix between a growl and a scream. She was now a certified mess - covered in grass, gravel, dirt, probably one animal's poop or another, and, worst of all, her favorite shirt now had lovely streaks of grass stains on them. ”What. The. Actual. HELL.” Whipping her head back, bits of green flew from the coppery red tangles of her hair. The greens of her eyes were almost glowing with rage. ”You little wanker I’m going to kill you!” Letting out another mangled scream, Isla shot to her feet, both hands balled in grass-filled fists as she marched towards Jayden.

”You’ve RUINED my shirt! What do you mean watch where you’re going?” It was as if all hell had finally broken loose, as if the Kraken had truly been unleashed. Throwing the grass that was in her fists at Jayden, Isla proceeded to crack her knuckles, only to stop and turn to glare at a nearby student who had taken a particular interest in her ballcap. ”YOU leave that there you little knobhead, I’ll deal with you after… no, just give it here..” Huffing, Isla turned on her heel, taking one step towards the student before turning back to Jayden. ”And you, I’m not done with you…”

Almost hoping that short walk to and from would be enough to at least calm down a little, Isla soon came to realize it only helped escalate the rage within. Snatching the cap back, Isla turned to give Jayden more death glares, his words still repeating in her mind. ”Watch where I’m going? You should watch where you’re going, I’ve seen blind kids who have better sight than you, running into me like that, I'm sorry, were you always this daft? It must have been difficult for you growing up.” Shoving the cap back on her head, Isla didn’t even bother with the loose fluffy strands that now stuck out at odd angles. ”Do you know who I am? I’m Isla Ireham, heiress. HEIRESS to the Ireham fortune, how dare you, commoner.” She spat out as if in disgust.

Devyln Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

Jayden blinked rapidly as this girl had the audacity to scream at him. No one ever screamed at him. The minute they did his parents were on their asses like bats out of hell. He was the heir to the Drickson family fortune and name. He was spoiled rotten and treated like he was the prince of the God damn world, and this girl was screaming at him..... and he wasn't pissed. A strange turn of events if anything.

"The hell lady?" He blurted out immediately. Normally he sounded proper and stuck up and obnoxiously prattish around anyone that would know his family name. Because like hell he wanted them trying to turn his parents against him. He liked being given everything he wanted thank you very much. But now his fake heir attitude had slipped out of sheer shock. "Its a ******** shirt, and you're a ******** witch. I think you need to a get a hold of yourself." He growled out, and damn did he have a mouth for an eleven year old. Being raised by 'the help' had taught a good many words he probably shouldn't have known at such a young age, and had taught him an attitude that was apparently 'not suited for an heir' according to every tutor he'd ever had.

"Ooh, you're not done with me? Good." The smirk that crawled onto his lips was far too cocky for his own good. He wasn't sure he liked her swearing at him and threatening him, but she was treating hi like a normal ******** person and hell she was hot. No denying that fact. He had a taste for the dangerous side and liked things that would most likely kill him, how could he not be at least slightly attracted to this girl right off the bat?

"Oh I saw you, I just didn't give a flying ******** whether I ran into you or not." He shot back as she continued to insult him. "And maybe if you weren't so ******** big and in the way, you wouldn't have gotten in my way and I wouldn't have run into your obnoxious a**." Yupp... he was probably going to get himself killed. Oh well, he was having fun.

At the mention of her name though he paused. 's**t!' She was an Ireham. He wasn't stupid. He knew that name, which meant that she would know his too. He'd literally blown his cover on the first night at school. Here he was blowing off steam and swearing at a ******** Ireham. As soon as she figured out his name, he would be doomed. The whole school would know he wasn't a perfect snobby little brat heir and he'd be in a piss hole of trouble with his folks for 'disrespecting' the Drickson name. Jayden Zachariah Drickson was anything but the perfect heir, and now an Ireham knew it. The shock and fear had perhaps registered on his face too, but he was sure she'd never guess why he was afraid. He didn't give a rat's a** if he pissed off the entire Ireham clan, but annoying his parents usually led to bad news for his troublemaking ways.

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:04 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at Hogsmeade Station with Tanya, Elsie and Kas
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Back to school... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceThe Ravenclaw's expression was mostly neutral as he stepped off the train. The ride had been surprisingly... normal. In spite of his still-present depression over Kas' impending fate, the redhead joining the group once they'd boarded hadn't plunged him into a black pit of tears and feeling miserable. Of course, that would be Tanya's fault, which he supposed he should be thankful for. And he would be, except the reason that he hadn't been miserable was because he was too busy being annoyed, and honestly a little terrified. Mr. Gearvin Whitethrone was an intimidating man, and as if the weirdness of his name hadn't been a bad enough first impression, as if her climbing on top of him hadn't made it worse enough (although really, why he was blamed for her bad behavior, he'd never know), she'd had to go and say that. Echo was quite happy that he was spending the next few months ensconced away in Hogwarts castle, for the simple reason that he couldn't get to him there. Any attempt Echo might've made at ensuring that the man knew he and Tanya were just friends, thank you very much, had been utterly destroyed by that one stupid joke, something she'd said to get back at him for his own teasing. He was fairly certain that it was going to take a lot of recovery work to get Mr. Whitethorne to approve of his friendship with Tanya, which was infuriating, because hell, he was probably the least of the man's worries! He didn't get her into trouble, and certainly not that kind of trouble! Hell, he worked his a** of to keep her out of trouble! The brunette sighed, shooting her another glare. "If he murders me, it's on your head," he told her for possibly the hundredth time since that morning. They had, of course, filled Kas in on what had happened when he'd joined them. He'd rather hoped for some sympathy from him, but apparently not, he thought it was funny as hell, of course. Heaven forbid one of his friends actually be on his side for once. He had spent much of the train ride glaring daggers at the both of them, which of course had only amused them further... why was he even friends with these people?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Grespeciatto

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at Hogsmeade Station with Coffee
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ New school year! Can't wait for my electives... ❞

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDorian stepped down onto the platform with a wide grin, excited. He had, surprisingly, managed to sleep on the train ride, though why, he didn't know. Coffee had slid into the seat next to him and offered her side, which he had promptly leaned on, a familiar and comfortable pose the two often struck when at Quidditch games and huddling for warmth or in the library trying not to fall asleep while studying. He'd been a bit surprised, sure that she'd have something sarcastic to quip after he'd teased her about her height, but apparently she felt bad about being so tall, which was odd, but whatever. He'd forgiven her easily enough (as if there was anything to forgive. It might irk him that she made him look so short, but he was hardly mad at her over it). Most of the train ride had been spent in a companionable silence, or in sleep, at least for the two of them. What Julius and Rory had gotten up to, he had no idea. He'd not answered the redhead's question about his exhaustion, not having the energy to do justice to the story of his attack. Instead, he'd just told her he hadn't slept much the night before, which was true enough. He'd fill her and Coffee both on the gory details later. For now, he was excited to be back at school, excited to be starting his electives, all of which sounded really interesting, even Wandlore Study, which really should have sounded quite awful, given that it had the word Study in the name. Most of all, though, at this moment he was looking forward to the feast. He was dying for something delicious to put in his stomach. He'd probably gorge himself tonight and regret it in the morning, but whatever. It would be worth it.

xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:09 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Station with the Usual Suspects
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Energetic
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hmph. They're going to regret giving me this pin... ❞

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy had tried, oh, so hard, to behave on the train ride. She really, really had. Between the look on Xavier's face when he's spotted them and not wanting to make things hard on Jacob, because hey, she liked the guy, she figured that it was within her best interests to play nice. She'd even managed, almost, to let Ronna's comment about her snogging boys slid, because really, they all knew the only reason Ronna didn't want to talk about snogging was because of what had happened between her and Toby. Well, that and the fact that the Gryffindor was probably the most boring Gryffindor in the whole history of Gryffindors. Harry Potter would be ashamed, honestly. To say nothing of the Weasley twins, who were of course her idols. But then Victor had asked for advice about Del, and well, she wasn't going to not help. Especially not when the poor boy had Ronna for a best friend, because seriously, that girl was probably absolutely no help. Gypsy had smiled at the Hufflepuff, and informed him that, based on her own experience, when you liked a guy, you had to just nut up and do something about it. She had waited ages for Daniel to actually officially ask her to be his girlfriend. All the coyness and the flirting had gone on far too long. Really, she was fairly certain that's why she'd kissed Michael (on the cheek, she'd added, before anyone could be scandalized that she'd just randomly snogged a boy, because really, who just snogged someone, right? She'd said this too, with a smirk at Toby). Waiting on Daniel had been annoying. So, she'd made her move. And, lo and behold, she'd informed the blonde with a smile, not five minutes later, Michael snogged her, right in the store. No muss, no fuss. A kiss on the cheek, he'd asked if she liked him, she'd said he was cute, bam! Snogging. That was how it was supposed to work. She was sure by the end of her story, Ronna had been uncommonly annoyed with her, because really, she was an annoying little snot, wasn't she? Especially when she wanted to be, and oh, had she wanted to be. She should thank Victor for providing her with a perfectly innocent excuse for what was possibly the mildest torment she'd ever visited on anyone. Well, she had wanted to be a bit nicer than usual. Xavier and Jacob, and all. Still. That was going to end once she was back at the school.

spaceThe pink-haired Ravenclaw inhaled deeply, glancing over her shoulder at her friends with a smirk. "So... how long do you think it'll take us to lose the pins? I bet we can do it in a month," she said smugly. Oh, they were going to regret it, the professors were so going to regret making the four of them prefects. It'd been insane, really. A thought occurred, and she frowned a bit, glancing at Jer. "... You're not going to sit at the Slytherin table, are you? Because, ew," she asked him, nose wrinkling. Technically, he should have to, since he was a prefect and therefore supposed to keep an eye on his house, but... well, there had been that one boy, the Slytherin who'd gotten onto Jer for sitting with her instead of at his own table... and then promptly sat down with a redhead (she realized now that it had been Verily, actually) at the Ravenclaw table, too. So, apparently Slytherin prefects had a habit of not sitting at their table... good. She'd seen the looks the other prefect, the girl, had been giving Jer in the car on the way here. She'd wanted, very badly, to punch the b***h in the face for looking down her nose at her best friend. Another reason she'd been unable to resist being just a bit annoying... it had grated on that girls' nerves, too. Good. She'd annoyed Gypsy by existing; the least Gypsy could do was return the favor.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:19 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Dori, Coffee, and Rory
CURRENTLY FEELING // looking forward to the year
CURRENTLY THINKING // Back to Hogwarts we aren't essentially on house arrest anymore...
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space The train ride had gone fairly quickly for Julius between him with his book and listening to whatever Rory or Coffee had to say occasionally answering. Meanwhile Dori had end up falling asleep curled up against his tall housemate, Coffee. Julius was half surprised Dori had slept as deeply as he did, but dismissed it. Dorian was still recovering from the attack and it probably took a lot of energy to have argued with Ty all summer like Dorian had. That was something he had always been more than happy to stay out of.

He looked forward to the start of the school year. He had picked any of the electives that didn't sound like it was likely to be him cooped up or a ton of work that was more mind numbing than actually useful. Though, he wasn't entirely sure how exciting World Stuides would be, considering he figured it would be more lecture, but at least he got to find out about new places. And he was trying out for the quidditch team this year, and if he was lucky he'd get on as a reserve at the very least. He was really looking forward to the year. And getting off the train couldn't help but smile some.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Grespeciatto
                                                          Mizuki226

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:55 am
Valentina La Russa Third Year Gryffindor

Currently wearing: black hoody and jeans/ Single/ By herself

Valentina took off her hood to show off her bright vibrant red hair "At least its not black this time." Shhe said to herself as she made her way through the crowd of students. "I wonder who will I bump into, not that I care really" As she walked up towards the carriages. "There that Julius kid with his brothers. I want to hex them but I won't." She muttered to herself. As she was walking she seen all the new students coming off the train.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Hogsmeade Station
With: Victor and other 5th year prefects and others in general.
Thinking: Hell, if Victor and Gypsy and Jess don't all become gossip buddies I would more
than happily take NEWT level healing just not to deal with it...

User Image Veronica was relieved that pulling out her healing textbook had worked so well to distract Victor. It was like showing a kid a new toy to distract them from getting a shot or something. Or she supposed it was-she never really dealt with kids, and she wasn't the type of kid to whine about getting vaccinations or whatever, which she half wondered if they were pointless in the end considering she was a witch. When Victor asked about her keeping Healing class she shrugged, "I plan to get the best score I can on the OWL at least."

She opened her book and began to read over information on dragon pox while mostly listening to Victor and Gypsy chattering on pretending to not care one bit or that she was likely to storm out if either of them directly mentioned what happened between her and Toby during the summer. Apparently, Gypsy was in some relationship with some other guy she met over the summer and thought just being direct about the whole thing was the best route, though she caught the distinction Gypsy made about kissing someone on the cheek first instead of randomly snogging someone. It confirmed to Veronica, Gypsy knew at least some of the story of what happened over the summer with her and Toby but in the end Ronna was half surprised Gypsy was holding back actually saying anything beside a fairly minor dig on the whole incident.

As the train arrived to the station, Veronica sighed closing her book and said to Victor as she stood, "Gypsy's advice isn't half bad. It is better to be up front and honest about things with someone than to spend forever beating around the bush. Anyways, want to ride up with me again Victor?"

As she led the way out of the prefects car she caught Gypsy saying to her typical group about asking how long it would take to lose the pins and asking Jer about sitting at the Slytherin. Annoyed Ronna said, "Seriously, can't you take a position of responsibility half way seriously, ever? I know you aren't one for actually following rules by the book but at least be a half way responsible in not neglecting people just because you have issues with rules or authority or whatever. Just pretend to half way take your position seriously, being a prefect is less about rules anyways and more about actually being support for people, like any other position of even the slightest authority."

User ImageShe sighed crossing her arms and rolling her eyes at the end of her short snapping at Gypsy. It would no doubt give Gypsy some opportunity to bug the Hell out of her, but Gypsy should realize that she shouldn't be complete rubbish at being a prefect because she didn't agree with following every rule in the book to the letter like say Ronna did.

Squeeky Luff

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Lillith Matilda Hoult

_____________________________another day another life --unsorted--
                                                    _____________________________passes by just like mine --pureblood--
                                                    _____________________________it's not complicated --first year--
                                                    post layout by perpetual apocalypses

do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While conversing with Khai, Rodrick still steady in her arms, She felt him start to wiggle and shuffle. He was being quite the little brat today! Focusing on what was making him so eager, she noticed another cat being held by a young boy. The two felines seemed to be interested in figuring one another out. This brought a small smile to Lillith's lips. She would politely wait for Khai to answer her statements before looking over to the boy with his pet. Bringing Rodrick just a bit closer to the new friend, she allowed for enough comfortable space between the two owners. "It seems the cats want to mingle as well! His name is Rodrick. I'm Lillith, and she is Khai. You guys are a first year too?" The spunky little brunette never wasted a moment in finding new people to interact with. If there was an opportunity to learn about another person, she jumped the gun, sometimes making her look a little flaky. She never means to, but she just loves people and getting to know them. That is her favorite process about relationships: getting to know the person. Learning their likes and dislikes, their tragic or wholesome back story, favorite time of day! Anything! It causes her to step back and really view the world as a whole even though everyone is so different.

Regardless, she welcomed the boys to the small conversation, even though moments later, she heard a woman call out to the first years, saying to follow her. Flashing her eyes around the little group forming, she spoke up her concerns. "Guess it's time to shove off! Wonder where they are taking us!" Lillith queried with a pinch of excitement. If they were being separated from the rest of the school , they must be going to the castle in a unique way. she turned around to keep herself facing the group, walking backward a few steps, hoping to encourage others to follow. As she grew closer to the older lady, she saw that she was quite a beauty to look at. That was besides the point though, Lillith and Rodrick, along with their new first year pals, were ready for any adventure.

float down
                                                    like autumn leaves

OOC: --EXIT-- my next post back will be at the lake
                                                    khiaavess
                                                    Yukina101
                                                    mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games