Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:51 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia could see Nico was closing in on the snitch and followed his trail hoping to see it for herself.

Quote:

AC: 13
Roll: 21 (spotted)
Modifiers: +2 to Spot +2 to Catch -1 injury
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [ emotion_bandaid ] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was nearly there for Merlin's sake he needed to catch it.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -2 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ○ ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 25 oh now you blow ur rolls on a 20
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:55 am
User Image

Nico reached out for a grab

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 14 well were back to nico sucking
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

null

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:28 am

☙❧There! Lia spotted the snitch once more with the Ravenclaw seeker just on it. She sped after it hoping to get to it before the other boy did.

Quote:

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image

Nico swore when he missed. oh please it took him so long to find it don't fail now

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 15 well s**t
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 2/2

null

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:37 pm

☙❧She was almost there, she couldn't let it slip away from her again.

Quote:

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:36 am
User Image

Nico felt like he could angry cry. He was doing so terrible. He began the long search again

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 17 fail
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:33 pm

☙❧Lia reached out close enough to grab the snitch

Quote:

Roll: 21

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image

Nico angerly kept up the search. At thos rate they beat the record for longest game and it was cause he sucked...

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 17 fail
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:51 am
User Image

Nico kept serching

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 8
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:28 am

☙❧Lia nearly had it! She just had to reach out a little more.

Quote:

Roll: ~

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:35 am
User Image

Nico kept serching half grateful the other seeker seemed to fail too

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 20 spot!
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:48 pm
User Image

Nico perked up and shot after the snitch

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 1/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:06 am
User Image

Nico zoomed onward

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 2/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:52 pm
User Image

Nico was closing in

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games