Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

PochaccoPaws

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:49 pm
Strideo
Hello everyone! Thank you for joining! 3nodding

*gasp* you! you're the one who invited me! XD
anyways, i'm pochacco paws and i like cookies heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:52 pm
ZOMG! So many subforums! eek  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:52 pm
Hi!

Mmmmm cookies! xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:03 pm
I'm buggy, I like kingdom hearts 1&2, waffles, bagelers (a food my friends and I made, bagels and waffles -the 'er' was random xD-), and umm.... I'm 14 and can't think of anything else to say.  

Buggy9

Zedducius

Tipsy Gawker

2,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:07 pm
I'm Zedd... I got a random PM from zphal_girl87 to join so I figured... why not... god I can see how that would get annoying xD.

Umm, hmm 19, male, from Alberta, Canada.

Loves music (Nightwish is favorite band)

I love to read as well...

I am crazy xD I don't know talk to you all sometime or another xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:10 pm
Hi! I'm OkamiAmmy, and I like RPing doodling and goofing off.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

PurpleLily64

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:10 pm
Hello All!

I've been on Gaia since October...just questing and having a good time. Always like to meet new people!

Like to play the slots and dabble in the marketplace.....other than that...I just hang out!

I live in Dallas...so could someone please send some snow this way....havne't seen any in quite some time!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:15 pm
I was invited to join this guild..so I said, "WHY NOT!" And so here I am blaugh  

Nigarashii-kun

Kuroi Toushi Kaminari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:20 pm
"Hey, as you already know, I'm new."
^^
"The name's Kuroi. That's all I'll tell ya. If you wish to get to know me better, then talk to me. Don't want you all to get lazy now do we?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:09 pm
STATIC here.

I'm 16 (Almost 17) and a girl . . . . I'm rather new to Gaia, and yeah.

I like the usual rock punk emo music, I also like The Dixie Chicks style of country. I have not a clue what thats called, so I'm just going to say Country rock.

But, thanks for inviting me to join! <3  

.S.T.A.T.I.C.

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Hinata92193

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:17 pm
My name is Alyssa.I am 15.I play the violin and the bassoon.I do not like chatspeak.I am a writer and want to eventually write for a living.I live in Texas.The extremely hot and dry part,at that.I like the rain,unfortunatly for me,it doesn't rain much here.I love meeting new people and getting random PMs and profile comments.Be warned,I'm a very random person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:25 pm
My name is Ashley. Music=Life without a doubt! I've been a member on gaia for a few months and I made some new friends and cant wait to make more.  

christmas_music

Oni_Jisatsu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:29 pm
ello, ello, ello!♥
You may call me Oni, but my name is bethany dmn it! BETHANY!*cries*
anyways,>_>you may call what you wish, but down here, people call me Beth-chan. or bethy-poo....you can not call me that! unless you have my permission or you're someone whom scares me.XD

I live down here in Texas, god I hate it. If i could live anywhere in the world it would be Japan.I'm very much interested in the Japanese language, though I still need a teacher. Maybe i can find one here?

I love to roleplay, and can spout out big words and usually four to nine paragraphs per post.XD* feels skilled* I love Yaoi, Guys should always kiss! It's so effing hot! well...sometimes.>_> i roleplay yaoi, but i'm a girl so I consider myself to be better at Hetro, though i usually play as a male character.-_-'

I Read and write poetry, Fan-fictions, Short stories, Novels-in-the-works. I'm a bit of a grammer nazi, though it's strange cause i have some issues myself.>_> I spell check everything almost before i post, so it may take a while depending on what I'm doing at the time.

Tis all for now!♥

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:36 pm
Salutations

My name is Ron, I am 19, and I have been a member of Gaia for 3 years.

I enjoy watching anime, playing video games, writing my story, and drawing.

I want to go to college for Graphic Design or Computer Programing.  

Roland_Jamison

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Fiadh Artemisia

Sparkly Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:57 pm
Um hiya xP dunno how I got invited but here I am ^_^ Well I'm Abbey, I'm almost 17, yay, and I'm a random morbid person, I like teh random stuffs. I like writing, it's my life, I don't know what I would be like without my writing, since all my characters are apart of me sweatdrop Anyways, I also like drawing but I can't draw to save my life, but I enjoy it. If you want to know more information, just go to my profile.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games