Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm
*peeks in*

((I sent Razz out for dinner but he'll be back soon to entertain you all. xD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm
*attempts to drag saber in*
So katana what "big" items can i work with here, what to you currently have - you have silver laurels?... I'm coming up with some good ideas twisted  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm
{{Edited!}}

When Velcore nuzzled her back, Thistle made a sound that sounded like half a purr and half a whinny.

When Iggies came over, though, her eyes grew wide and nervous and she shrank back against Velcore.

Amy had finally finished copying down the recipe. She looked up and saw that Iggies was over by Velcore and Thistle. She smiled and grabbed two muffins from her Ziplock back before she walked over to them all.

When she was standing by Iggies, she held out the piece of paper with the coffee recipe on it. "Here's the recipe for that coffee I made you, Iggies. And this is my pony Thistle. Velcore found her and brought her to me! Wasn't that really sweet of him? You'll have to excuse Thistle. She's still nervous about all of these new surroundings."

Amy knelt down in front of Velcore and Thistle with a smile. She was about to hand Velcore a muffin when she heard what Karrie said. She frowned slightly, in Velcore's direction, and gently pet his head for a few moments. "Aww. Why not? Did he do something wrong?"

She wouldn't give a muffin to Thistle in front of Velcore if he couldn't have one, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm
-shivers again and silences a groan by burying her face in his chest- I seriously hope you are planning to do something about this... -clears her throat again and continues- Well...then why are you nervous?...also, Why does Velcore have to stay here tonight? -discretely trails her fingers up and down his stomach down to his waist line and back-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:56 pm
lady leko-chan
*attempts to drag saber in*
So katana what "big" items can i work with here, what to you currently have - you have silver laurels?... I'm coming up with some good ideas twisted

LOL...I have an Alruna's Rose...what else do you have in mind as a "big item"?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 pm
*is dragged in* xD
Hello everyone.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 5, 3, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:02 pm
I don't know... I just am. Velcore doesn't have to stay here tonight, but as long as he's here, he is to stay where he is. That's his punishment for bringing Thistle here last night. I did tell him that if he decided to bring you a pet, to wait until you were not here. I didn't want to say anything last night, though, because you were so happy.

*nuzzles Thistle reassuringly, looking longingly at the muffins*  
SABER! *Goes over to her.* Razz tells me I "can't whip the willing"! confused What's up with THAT and since when?! confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

*pounces on saber*
OH that works Katana dear twisted
you you be averse to dying your hair and perhaps letting me give you some gold for items if you need them?

((@amy Traditionally the milk is steamed and then added to the espresso and then foam plopped on top. or you can pour espresso over the steamed milk & foam or YES you can steam the liquid at any point. that's what makes different drinks. and all the weird descriptive names))  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:04 pm
Saber Pendragon
*is dragged in* xD
Hello everyone.

hello love its been too long!!! *hugsss*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 pm
lady leko-chan
*pounces on saber*
OH that works Katana dear twisted
you you be averse to dying your hair and perhaps letting me give you some gold for items if you need them?

Hmmm, hair? I have Lusty Scoundrel and Sibyl's Incantation if that helps......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 pm

*Flyingtackleglomps Saber* Yay your dragged in.

*Goes back to Velcore, Thistle and Amy. Takes the recipe and rubs Velcore some more* Did Velcore get in trouble? I hate when I have to discipline any of mine, but sometimes its a need.

Thank you Amy. New critter eh? That was sweet for him to bring you one. I;m used to skittish critters, I let them tell me when they deem me safe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:11 pm
{{Really?? That's awesome, Sayo. Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me! biggrin }}

Amy gasped at Karrie's words and she looked sadly up at him. "Karrie! I know you have to be firm with Velcore, but he was just bringing Thistle for me. Please don't punish him for that. Yeah, he apparently brought her at the wrong time, but he doesn't know where I live. Where else could he have given me Thistle."

It was a little awkward talking to Karrie when he and Dame were obviously... 'flirting' with each other, but it was cute so she tried to get past the awkwardness.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 pm
Psyzapp- I don't know. Whip him anyway? I would. twisted

leko- *is squarshed* Heh heh, hello to you too. xD

Sayoami- It has been...I've been here just in ninja mode. ^^;

iggies- *meets in mid-flight and glomps back* For awhile anyhow. xD  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games