Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 pm
-breathing increases- Well...do you want to try out the room downstairs or just go back to one of our places? -leans up and whispers in his ear- Hurry up and decide or I'll drag you around the corner and take you right here... twisted evil -gave him a look, not that anyone had doubts that she would do it anyway... rofl -  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 pm
*Looks sternly at Razz while she gets out her lightning lash.* Saber says you're pulling a fast one on me regarding whipping the willing! *Pulls whip taught and glares at Razz.* twisted How DARE you try and mislead me!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm
*arches an eyebrow at Psyzapp* Well, since you're about to commence with the whippings...I think the fewer the witnesses, the better! xd I'm calling it a night, people...*she smiles at everyone, tosses her bottle, and heads downstairs to her quarters.*

((OMG, freaking allergies are killing me! crying Night everyone....see ya'll tomorrow! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 pm
Saber Pendragon
[[Brat- Which pink hair, I'm not seeing it but I'm usually pretty good at remembering what items are called. ]]
((Asked my brat and of course she knows - it's from the Tragedy items - Elf Queen one.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 pm
((I am going to go back downtown cheese_whine for a while.

goodnight loves))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 pm
Psyzapp
*Looks sternly at Razz while she gets out her lightning lash.* Saber says you're pulling a fast one on me regarding whipping the willing! *Pulls whip taught and glares at Razz.* twisted How DARE you try and mislead me!

How M I pulling a fast one I want to be whipped. *turns around bends over* Hit the heart if you DARE!!!!!!!!  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 pm
{{Ok. Done talking with one of my college friends on MSN, so I can type faster now. lol. Though I should go to bed...}}

Thistle neighed and got back down on all fours. Then, she walked forward, butted Velcore's head lightly, and ran around in a circle in front of him. She wanted to play!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:55 pm
katana68

((OMG, freaking allergies are killing me! ))

((i know everything is in bloom ))  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:55 pm
Night Sayoami. ^^

Brat- Ah, I wondered if it was that one. I really like that item...stupid rigs XD

kat- Why? The more the merrier I say. xD [[I hope your allergies get better soon though]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 pm
((Blarrgh, everything is blooming around Austin, and I'm suffering! xd But the flowers ARE pretty.......ok, good night for reals now! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Hmmm... it looks like the room downstairs would be a better idea. *grins at Dame* You look like you might have some trouble getting home at the moment.

*reaches his tail around and taps Thistle on the hindquarters*

((Night, Katana. I know how you feel about the allergies. crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm
katana68
((Blarrgh, everything is blooming around Austin, and I'm suffering! xd But the flowers ARE pretty.......ok, good night for reals now! xd ))
((Here in Washington, too and there's yellow-green powder on both my rigs... which explains why I'm all runny-nosed and sneezy. Ack! Hope you catch a breather soon.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm
Razzdango
Psyzapp

How M I pulling a fast one I want to be whipped. *turns around bends over* Hit the heart if you DARE!!!!!!!!

*Storms over to Razz determined to teach this punk a lesson. She stands back, gets her footing, pulls back her whip and wields it over her head expertly. As she does this she concentrates REALLY hard and the electricity that flows naturally from her (she's a natural conductor) flows freely through the whip. She cuts loose with a loud crack across Razz's back. The electrical shock alone was enough to bring down a large bull.* twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm
{{lol!! Velcore is hilarious! And I used to have really bad allergies, but Singulair was literally a God-send! Never had any problems after that! I'm on Zyrtec now b/c it keeps me more alert, but it's just as good!}}

Thistle bounced up in the air and squeaked in surprise when Velcore tapped his tail against her back area. She quickly turned around and neighed excitedly at him.

She bounced over toward his back and began to try and catch his tail whenever it moved. When she thought she had it, she'd lightly extend her front hooves out to pin it to the ground. Then, she'd release it and start the game all over again.

Amy looked on from the bar, smiling warmly at both creatures.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm
Then let's go. -kisses him passionately, hand reaching further down his front inbetween their two bodies so no one sees then releases him- biggrin xd -grins widely and grabs him by the front of the shirt, bunching it in her fist and half-pulling/half-dragging him towards the office, Psyzapp's whip clutched in her other hand, gives a half-assed wave goodbye to the rest of the bar, eyes and will set on her destination-

((And I have to go to bed. Night! Feel free to close us out, Karrie! 4laugh Night everyone!))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games