Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:37 pm
"More like rude." Liet said offhand, crossing his arms as he looked absently the other way.

(( LOL. Austria's telling me to do it too. XD Maybe I will... S&M, YOU KINKY WOMAN?!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 pm
( Hey I vote S&M too X3 Would be hot as hell <3 )  

Austria-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 pm
Irenenusz nods in greeting, slipping his hand into Poland's. Poland, however, glares at Lithuania. "Liet!! Not cool! He's not rude, he's just shy! Like, seriously, Liet!" he snaps. He hugs onto his bodyguard's arm.

((@Lo: WELL, NORMAL CHAINS AREN'T AS CONVINCING. NOR PERSUASIVE.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:41 pm
( OMG I am sketching this shiz tomorrow XD )  

Austria-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:42 pm
((DO IT AUSTRIA 8D ))

Lithuania closed his eyes, trying to ignore them. The last thing that he wanted to see was Poland clinging to another man! Even if it had been so long since they were close, it was still a bit raw.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:45 pm
((XD! Austria, there is going to be a LOT of doodling going on here, too.))

Poland blinks, looking at Lithuania's reaction. "Huh. Weird. Normally you like, get all apologetic when I like, yell at you, Liet. Is something up?" he asks, walking over to Liet, his hand still in Irenenusz's.

((Oh! Right! If anyone wants to know, his name is pronounced "ee-reh-neh-noosh". :3))  

Mama Lussuria

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:48 pm
Poland-tan
((XD! Austria, there is going to be a LOT of doodling going on here, too.))

Poland blinks, looking at Lithuania's reaction. "Huh. Weird. Normally you like, get all apologetic when I like, yell at you, Liet. Is something up?" he asks, walking over to Liet, his hand still in Irenenusz's.

((Oh! Right! If anyone wants to know, his name is pronounced "ee-reh-neh-noosh". :3))

(OMG YAY!!! This is gonna be epic! XD )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:49 pm
Lithuania's cheeks flushed, and he felt like it was being rubbed in his face. He was jealous that Poland had made other friends, even if that was silly and selfish of him. "It's nothing. I'm sorry." He snapped, still unable to look at Poland.

(( Hooker Hetalia Powers! ))  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:50 pm
Belarus looked at Lithuania, then to Poland, then back at Lithuania. She felt sorta sad for him having to watch Poland with another man. Then again, she didn't want to deal with any bickering at the moment, either. "...Please stop it, you two..." she said monotone. "..."

((THANK-UMS!! THAT WAS BUGGIN ME!!! Lag-monster, RAWR))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 pm
Poland jumped a little. He lets go of Irenenusz's hand, says something to him in Polish, and goes over to Lithuania. "Liet...really, is there something wrong? You can like, tell me if you don't like me having a bodyguard, you know. He like, can't speak a lick of anything but Polish, so it's fine." he says.

((@Austria: What's gonna be epic? The doodling or the approaching b***h-fight between Liet and Poland? XDDD))  

Mama Lussuria

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:56 pm
((Both? XD))

"Sorry, Bela-san." Liet said with a slightly ashamed look. He turned to Poland. "No, it's not... It's just that... You used to be so shy... You could tell me what to do, and I could do it, but you were kind of bashful towards everyone else. I guess... I miss that."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:00 am
((=D I FAIL AT USING ONLINE TRANSLATORS.
I accidentally ended up with "I am going to take you kidneys" once.))

Canada concluded that not only did he feel cold, but way too uncovered. In fact, no longer did a light jacket sound 'satisfying'. Rather, he would have much liked one of his hoodies. Or Ivan's coat! That sounded perfect! Ivan's coat was warm and very covering! Of course, once he reconsidered that thought, Canada quickly shooed it away into some far, dark corner as resistance of the blush that threatened to stain across his cheeks.

Of course, this didn't change the fact that Canada felt cold. And half-naked. If anything, he felt worse now. At least there was some consolation though... he wasn't alone in a dress or skirt. In fact, noticing Austria quite successfully made him feel a whole lot better. Mind, this wouldn't coax the wallflower away from the edges of the room he lingered near, face occasionally burrowing in Kumajirou's fur as a blush threatened or rose.

((.__o -really needs to learn to write less and condense things, prolly-))

catweasels

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:00 am
Poland blinks. "Well, I AM still kinda like, talking to you. You know what, Liet? Try guessing everything I've like, said to Irenenusz. Go ahead, guess." he says, putting his hands on his hips.

He walks back to Irenenusz and takes his hand again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:02 am
Poland-tan
Poland jumped a little. He lets go of Irenenusz's hand, says something to him in Polish, and goes over to Lithuania. "Liet...really, is there something wrong? You can like, tell me if you don't like me having a bodyguard, you know. He like, can't speak a lick of anything but Polish, so it's fine." he says.

((@Austria: What's gonna be epic? The doodling or the approaching b***h-fight between Liet and Poland? XDDD))

(Both!! The doodling and the b***h-fight! XDD )  

Austria-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 am
((XD The doodling will only be epic if I can wrangle the tablet from my sister, of course. <<; ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games