Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 am

User Image
"Not quite." Kane appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Brago by the neck and began to drain power off of him.
Misha stood there watching him. She was kind of at a loss. What do you do with people when they come to your house? She straightened and she rubbed he ears. Act normal. "Um, I'm gonna take a shower, you can..uh..do whatever you want. She made to scoot by him, her tail dragging.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:14 am

"Hana." Brago couldnt do anything. "Damn it. A guy on my neck. So disgusting. Stop this Nike!"

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Oh, uh, okay." Dante said and watched her, wanting to reach out and pull her to him, never wanting to let go of her. He pushed the thought away and knew that nothing would happen to her while she showered. He pulled up his green tank top and looked at the bandages and could immediately tell they needed replaced. Again. Blood had seeped through and stained the gaze*.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:22 am

User Image
Kane continued to drain Brago until he leveled off. "You are really starting to get on my nerves, Brago. You have no self control." Kane wiped his mouth and walked over to Nike. She had slumped to the ground once the ppower had gone down. He scooped her up in his arms. "Now look what I have to fix."
((My intention was to just be touching but biting it is rofl ))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 am

((you said neck and he is a vampire stare ))

Brago didnt pay attention to him " I was sucked on by a man" Brago shuddered on the ground. This was not a glorious thing in his book. he hugged his knees
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:25 am

User Image
Hana threw up more blood as she returned to human form. She fell over in the pool of her own blood, her eyes blank.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:27 am

User Image
Misha let the hot water rush over her and the events of her captivity hit her like a ton of bricks. She slid to the ground and cried. She was emotionally drained and visions of people with needles and the confining cages. She watched as the water swirled down the drain.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

((*poke*))

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 am

((uhh everyones incapacitated))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante sat himself on the couch and looked at the flooring a bit, unsure what to do with himself. He sighed and let his eyes close as his lips parted, words flowing so easily from between them.

"The rain beats hard at my window
While you, so softly do sleep
And you can't hear the cold wind blow
You are sleeping so deep. . ."

He continued to sing every so sweetly, recalling the words of the song he had once heard before.

llOOC: {X}ll

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 am

DemolitionboyXX
((uhh everyones incapacitated))

((brago is just in the fetal position, and Kane is only holding Nike. either of them could do something.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:48 am

((Na, bragos been scar'd for life. Kane has the only action.))

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am

((Kane! Save Hana before blood fills her lungs and she drowns!))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 am

User Image
"Useless as ever, Brago." Throwing Nike over his shoulder, he walked over and picked Hana up and biting his toungue he forced a kiss on her and shoved his bleeding tongue in her mouth forcing healing into her. What ever was damaged was, instantly healed." He took her by the waist and laid her near Brago. He started to walk away bursting into feathers and disappearing.
Misha finished, feeling cleaner and a little better for her meltdown. She walked softly into the room listening to Dante sing. She came up behind him and put her arms around him. "That was nice." she said, putting her face in his neck, tickling him with her cat ear.

User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:10 am

User Image
Hanadidn't relize what was going on when Kane kissed her, she just felt her body go into pain as it slowly started to knit itself back together. She liaded there infront of brago letting out little gasps and screams of pain.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games