Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:23 pm

"Louisiana." Erin said. "Not sure what part. But we need to rest first, it's been a long day..." She said as she rubbed the temples of her eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Hannah burst out randomly in her terms of trying to act calm "My sweet Louisiana! I miss it! Small state...no one really thinks a lot people live their but its abundant." She smiled and slid out Austin's arms. Ya guys I can only get like a word per minute out of her...but the tension of it is not that structured to keep us out for long..., Hannah heard a little stream a little ways and ran towards it to be alone. Austin stuck with the group knowing she be okay, as he thinks she kicks mean a** when terribly needed.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

"I can take first watch if you'd like to get some sleep," Ceacus offered. He wasn't tired at all.

"I don't think I'll be doing any of the watching for the time being..." Melody muttered. She wasn't trusted yet. Not only did she know she needed to earn their trust, but part of her wanted to.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Erin nodded. "If you want to, that'd be cool..." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Ceacus nodded and sprang up into a tree. He silently climbed higher and higher until he was completely hidden in branches. 'I needed some alone time,' Ceacus thought as he closed his eyes and let his powers pick over his surroundings. He could feel the leaves and branches all around him, as if he were actually touching them all.

Melody decided to lay down. She closed her eyes, and as she did she felt Ceacus' powers reaching out, feeling the world around him. 'That kid is a freak,' she thought to herself.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Erin looked around one last time, then laid on the ground next to Blake. "Night everyone." She said, closing her eyes. Tomoyo sat down, laying against a tree, closing her eyes. Kazumi, Aria, and Jude laid down as well, doing the same.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Kin tryed to move to a diffrent sopt but her head started to spin. Giving up she lay back down were she was. Dasani sliped back into the water and settled down on the bottom. "Goodnight." She said thought her words were drowned.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:49 pm

(guess i'm gonna timeskip)
Erin woke up, around the middle of the night. She looked up at Ceacus. "Yo, tired? My turn to take watch." She said, jumping up.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Hannah came back in the middle of the night with scratches all over her. She had heard their thoughts while she was gone to keep alert and heard what that knew person said about Ceasus. She ignored her and tried not to wince at the pain from coming back from the stream. Austin opened his eyes and looked around for hannah, then saw her approaching the group again...with cuts all over her "OMG...Hannah!"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Erin jumped down from the tree, looking at Hannah's cuts. "What happened?" She asked worriedly.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 pm

((Umm, Melody's mind can't be read, that's her power & why she's a "villian" for the time being, just felt like I should be a**l and point that out))

Ceacus fell quickly to the ground at the arrival of a girl who looked like she had lost a fight with a set of kitchen knives. "Woah! You look pretty cut up," He paused taking in the overall condition of the girl.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Hannah stood there and shrugged not really knowing. "I was being careless...you know...I fell off a hill and into the stream and then I flew back here running into branches" She sounded like a hell house but she did not feel like looking anyone in the eyes.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 pm

"We need to get you bandaged up." She said, grabbing some gauze and band-aids from a first-aid kit.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:30 pm

((I can't even be online long enough to post, but I just wanted to say that I won't be able to get on tomorrow. I've had a ton of homework, and if I don't drown in it I should be able to get back on friday))

keany-beany
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:02 pm

((hey guys! this is the only day i'll hav free so far that i kno of so wat i miss?! lol biggrin ))
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games