Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 am
[Zizi is still existing, just no reason for me to post right now. XD Just sayin.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:05 am
Treya sat at the end of the table looking around she hadn't been in here yet so she studied what was around her. she felt her stomach growl slightly as she breathed in breakfast food smells, looking down at her lapp then up again and turned to michishige wich whom she was sitting beside/near. Treya disliked asking for things from others but her stomach wasn't going to let her go without eating, and to emphasisze this it growled again. she poked michishige a few times to get his attention "Um is there a way to get food here without using one of those card things?" she waited for him to awnser  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Hrm?" Michishige looked at Treya. "Oh, well, yea... But the school considers that stealing," he replied in a thoughtful tone. "But if you're hungry," Michishige started, hearing her stomach growl, "Just come with me. I'll pay for your food, don't worry." Michishige lightly grabbed Treya by the arm before she could say anything in reply and took her over to the food line. He handed her a tray and took one for himself. "Go ahead and get whatever you like," he said to her, beginning to pile his tray with food. Eggs, grits, bacon, French toast, with syrup of course, and sausage was piled onto Michishige's tray. He grabbed a bowl to put fruit in, and then got a glass of O.J, which he somehow managed to balance as he swiped his card at the end of the line. "Oh, and I'm paying for the girl too," he said to the cashier-lady-person as he nodded towards Treya.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:37 pm
Treya glared at him when he said stealing and mumbled that she would've paid for it. Once she was brought to the food line she put some scrambled eggs, french toast and some bacon on her plate, when she moved down the line she grabbed a carrot-cranberry muffin and a glass of orange juice as well. Sliding down to the end she made sure to show all that was on her plate before waiting for the lady to process the 'order' of both trays  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:32 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery squinted and blinked as a rather large and fluffy snowflake hit her directly in the eye. Why did the council room have to be outside the school anyway? It was something she'd always wondered over but never really cared about.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit dug into his toast and looked around. Shige had taken that little forest girl through the line. Treya..is what he'd thought he'd heard the girls talking over the other day. Extreme green thumb.
He looked to Spencer, "We usually have a company of drivers with some kind of all-terrain vehicle. Though if I were to guess I figure they'd bus us up to the ski lodge and then get a few vehicles on from there."
He shrugged and looked out the window. The snow was really picking up. His inner calm turned to something closer to a worried fascination.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 pm
|| OMG ^^ I TOTALLY wanna do I like you I love you Dub after the Hirugashi (LOL Sp fail :3 ) and Butterfly on your Right Shoulder... I LOVE THOSE SONGS >.< ||

Maria looked at Chris, surprised, "W-what?" She said, running to catch up with him with her eggs in hand. "I don't think I want to..." She mumbled, looking at the ground.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm
Ms. Powers was really getting to like Tomas. He had a like mind. He was currently working whatever brand of magic he had on the school president and school board, as well as the PTA to get the trip to the mountains okayed.
Which left her with time to check the last of the passengers off the bus list just as she saw it come around the corner, much like, she would imagine, a very large white knight might rescue a damsel trapped in the ice castle of some random evil snow wizard. "There you go kids!" She announced to the group huddling behind the open doors to the gym. "Now everyone should have lunch money and their phones out right? If you don't now's the time." she waited a moment for anyone to yell out, and, as no one did, called out again as the bus pulled to a stop beside her. "Alright, everyone make sure to behave on your way home and thank your driver very much, he's doing us all a very big favor, have a safe trip - you all have my number if you need it. Don't be afraid to call whenever you may need to. Happy holidays, let's get your bags on." Ms. Powers stepped up inside the bus briefly to talk with the driver, that being all set they both went down to help the students load their bags beneath.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:01 pm
"I'd guess it has something to do with the snow," Jordan said, right as a big flake hit her plop in the eye.

They reached the student council room and when Jordan opened the door they were greeted with chaos. There were colorful gifts spilling over from a pile to the left, people running left and right with all sorts of things in their hands, and papers were flying around the room between desks and peoples' hands. That would be the VP. In a way, she was just as talented as Telemachus. They were multitasking gods.

As they entered she looked up. "Jordan!" She made her way over, effortlessly making her way through the crowd of moving people and items on the floor while simultaneously talking to people on her way. "Friend? Great, you can help!" She said happily, although obviously a tad hurriedly. She ushered them almost to Telemachus' table, then pushed them lightly on their way. She winked a little, and Jordan kind of did a double take. She must be in a good mood.

"Heeey, Jordee! And Avery, nice to see ya!" He smiled, the kind of smile that made you feel like you were getting a really big hug, even if your weren't.

"So, what's up?" Jordan asked, leaning against his desk and bending around to try and look at his computer screen. She said it so that he could tell by her voice that she was keenly aware of the fact that he hadn't told her much of anything yet.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:08 pm
(I'm guessing the VP is in a younger grade than Aves, and thus will forgive teh fact that she doesn't know her despite the fact that Avery is supposedly super quiet and unnoticeable. XD Though would all the healing kids have time to be in student council what with the clinical time they have to do?? Dude...I think WAY Too much. Moving on!)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Hey Pres." Avery said leaning forward as well. It didn't seem right to call him Tele when he was in the student council room. "Yes, do tell" she seconded Jordan's line of questioning.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm
(( I was figuring the VP would be at least a year younger, and in her beautifully own way of being lazy, she hasn't payed much attention to the names of the people 'about' to graduate ))

"Well! Jordan, we have about three minutes before the last bus leaves, and about twenty-five presents that need to get there," he said with a smile.

Jordan's lip twitched a little. "But what about the other kids?" she asked. Then she turned around and realized the room wasn't as crowded as it had seemed...only eight kids, and even then only one of them had flight. "Oh."

"So then, huzzah, and all that?"

Jordan laughed, although one couldn't tell whether it was nervous, reckless, bitter, or amused. "Come on, Avery! I'll bet we can make it!" She grabbed Avery's hand and led her through the room toward the two large unlocked windows -the 'landing stage' as the flight kids liked to call it- and a pile of twenty-five presents.

(( Yeah, the StudCon room is on the second floor biggrin

I just had an idea that maybe the StudCon has a separate dorm, and the StudCon room is on the second floor of that? Except Tele doesn't stay in the dorm. But then again, he is different like that ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:44 pm
(A separate dorm is a bit much, though for a rich like school like Iris, their own building wouldn't be too much. ...)

User Image

"Three minutes?! And what exactly do you expect me to do about this window? Jump?" she looked at Jordan incredulously. She knew where the presents were. They were easy enough to feel out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm
(( Our school has a separate homeroom for the student council, but yeah, just trying to come up with an excuse for there to be two floors ^^ ))

Jordan gave Avery a rare mischievous smile. She slid the presents into two sacks on the floor, and plopped a Santa hat on Avery, and put on some reindeer antlers. "You take one," she handed out one of the bags.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 pm

User Image

Avery was a naturally suspicious person. Her powers made her so. She could see movie endings and plot twists in books without ever needing the hint of foreshadowing.
This however was different.
She just really hoped she wouldn't be needing her powers to predict a fall anytime soon.
Fixing her hat, Avery grabbed a bag and slung it over her shoulder. Holding onto it for dear life.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:23 pm
"Alright, check this out...." she'd been practicing. She put a hand on Avery's wrist and then pulled her out the window. They both floated slowly down to the ground, without Jordan having to lower Avery. "Pretty cool, huh?" she asked when they reached the ground, eyes sparkling. The technique had not been used for a very long time, it having just been rediscovered in the book from Graymoore, and kids were still just learning.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

User Image

Avery finally regained control of her mouth in time enough to close it by landing. "I ..had no idea you'd gotten this good at it." She managed, feeling her feet settle on the ground again. Flying sure was a unique sensation. She was just glad she hadn't resisted Jordan's tug or things could have gotten spinny.
"The bus!" she remembered and looked around as if to find its direction.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games