Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm
Sakura nodded slightly "Alright as can be expected...I was wondering if those bathing suits for the hot tub...how much do they cover the back?" she asked thinking as she took a sip of her tea  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm
Yeah, but that wouldn't help if there was mud on the paths or something. I think we should start construction in early spring so we can have the artwork up in late spring. *nods* Besides, we can start the indoor exhibit open anytime. 3nodding

I'd better go. Karrie looks like he's going to fall asleep at any minute. I'll try to talk to him a little bit. See you two later. *follows Karrie out*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:25 pm
Daniel looked thoughtful for a moment after karrie walked out. Then he laid a hand on Jessi's shoulder.

"Hey, Jess. I'm going to go take care, of something, in my office. While I'm there, I could make a call or two. You have Amy's number handy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:31 pm
{{Have to head home, but it doesn't take me too long. smile }}

Tommy thought for a moment. "Well, no swimsuit that I've ever seen really covers the back that much, but we sell Aqua Springs t-shirts at the front desk. I've seen some people put the t-shirt on under their bathing suits. It works pretty well, actually."

Jessi seemed to brighten at the thought of opening the indoor exhibit soon. "Oh my gosh!! I didn't think about that!! You're right, Kits!"

When she said that she'd try and talk with Karrie, she assumed it was about Amy, and Jessi smiled softly and thankfully at Kits. "Really? Thank you Kits. I really appreciate that, though I'm sure you're curious, too. Good luck on hanging the artwork!"

Jessi looked at Daniel when he spoke after Kits and Karrie left. She smiled and rested her cheek on his hand that was on her shoulder. "Yeah, I do. It's in my cell..."

Not removing her head, she maneuvers her cell out of her pocket and flipped it open. She reached for a piece of paper and a pen, which made her have to move her head then.

She wrote down the number and then handed it to Daniel. "Here you go."  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:33 pm
((Do you mean over the swimsuit? Never seen anybody wear a t-shirt under a swimsuit.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Sakura took another sip of her tea and thought that over for a few. That was the most likely option she would take if she chose to take a dip later. "Thanks for the info..." she told Tommy as she thought once more and wondered what she could do about trying to design some kind of bathing suit that would be good for her but gave up.

((lol yeah I think that's what it was meant to say))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm
Jessi_Deramis
*snip* Not removing her head, she maneuvers her cell out of her pocket and flipped it open. *snip*

{{ My God! It's removable!! xd }}

Daniel took the paper from Jessi and looked at it.

"Thanks. If you need me I'll be back there."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:59 pm
(( rofl ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:59 pm
Sakura finished the last of her tea and washed her cup before she stood and wandered over to one of the chairs by the window near a corner and sat down. She could see the entire lounge from her position and her back wouldn't be exposed so she began to relax into the chair and just enjoyed the peace and quiet  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 pm
{{Remove from his shoulder, dork!! XD LOL! wink }}

Tommy looked back at Sakura from her spot in a chair. "You know, you should talk with Amy. She can transfigure clothes, and I'm sure it'd be no problem for her to transfigure a swimsuit that covers the back."
Jessi looked and Daniel and smiled. "Alright. Call me if you need anything."  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:16 pm
((Need a pillow, Jessi? xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:18 pm
Sakura shook her head slightly "It was just a thought...I'll have to remember that for another time though thanks Tommy" she said as she began to get lost in thought. She had no idea that Jessie could do that kind of thing but then again she had many abilities of her own that she wasn't sure she should mention  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:23 pm
{{It's Amy who can transfigure clothes, Sakura. wink It's not just me who messed up today! XD}}

{{And no... I need food!!!!!!!!... Though pillow wouldn't be bad, too. wink }}

Tommy nodded and smiled. "Alright, Sakura. Let me know if I can help with anything else."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:28 pm
(( rofl I guess that's what I get for being awake all night))

Sakura nodded to Tommy in reply as turned to look out the window distractedly. She had been so busy and now she had some free time she was at a bit of a loss thinking about what to get up to. She thought over her options, there was the hot tub, she could ski or find something else to do. She took her sketch book out and began to sketch the inside of the lodge from where she sat to help pass the time.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 pm
Daniel plopped down into the cahir behind his desk, and dropped the number he had received on the desk. Picking up the phone, he dialed the number and waited. As he began hearing the phone ring, he started trying to figure out what exactly he was going to say.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games