Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:03 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ I feel like laughing- a metempsychosis like this where you can suddenly bubble up and softly disappear. If you want to be loved, say it out loud. Just thinking about it won't convey it. Even the eternal maiden looks away, and heaven moves further away from us.

While the Hokage continued his conversation with the red-haired boy, Soraru poured out the contents of the container into two small yunomi cups. They were dark, and rather plain outside of some minor designs on a generic ceramic material. It was the sort of thing that you'd find in a typical restaurant or in some elderly person's cabinet. There was no disguising that the tea was matcha, however, the lack of any residue showed that some effort was involved in the whisking process. He'd just finished pouring when he noticed movement in front of him, gazing up to see that the Hokage decided to sit with him. He raised a brow, then gave an appreciative smile, nodding at the indirect request for a name. "Hiraite, Soraru of Tsukihara Hana. I'm a Genin of Kumogakure, as well as a survivor of the blizzard and a former associate of the Third Raikage." He spoke up, opting for a full title rather than just his name. He brought a yunomi into his hands and extended them to the Kage, offering him tea. "If you want to help a man, give him water. If you want to heal him, give him alcohol. If you want to know him, share tea. That's what my mentor used to tell me, back when I still lived in Tsukihara. He'd offer a different type of tea each time we met, and it's something that's stuck with me. Though, I'm not sure how well a former ANBU operative wants to be known." A grin spread across his lips during that last sentence, showing that he didn't want an air of seriousness to dominate their conversation.

He'd wait until the cup was taken before picking up his own, tasting the thick tea that he worked on earlier for the first time. It was refreshing. "I've been in the village since Kumogakure's destruction. I thought of returning back to Tetsu no Kuni, but for some reason, I felt like I'd be running away if I did that. I haven't taken a mission since then, because it'd feel too dishonest to help you while my heart isn't in it." It was surely ironic for Soraru to feel such a way about dishonesty because of how much he lied every day, though, in his defense, he only lied about the few things pertaining to his own safety.

"I may very well be Raikage one day. Two former leaders have tried to assure the position for me, but I still have disputes to settle before I can even consider it. One of them is with Konoha. I was there during the blizzard. We lost thousands. I followed the attackers back then and got kidnapped, only to be saved by the former advisor, Wanryoku. Those enemies, they wore your headbands, they knew your jutsu. What's worse is that a former Hokage was present just moments before it all happened. I understand that the past is the past, and I seek no vengeance. If there is no proof that Konohagakure did not do these things, then I want to know that history won't repeat itself. I'm grateful that Kumogakure citizens have been given a place to stay, but there are still thousands of souls that aren't at rest. As someone who remembers them, my own won't rest either until I have a Hokage's word, acting status or otherwise, that Konohagakure's mission isn't one of conquest or destruction." Maybe it was silly to be the last person caring so heavily for an event that took place over two years ago, but his training as a true Hakemoto monk included learning the value of the dead. Not for just their souls, but for the impact that they have on the living. Countless children left orphaned, parents robbed of their joy, it led to an aura of hate that would infest the future unless steps were taken to ensure peace. If he did become the Raikage one day, or even just someone special enough to have his voice heard, he could let them heal. Let them know that it's okay to mourn.

The truth is not what you want it to be. It is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

[ Hakemoto Monk | C-Rank | Bukijutsu/Bukijutsu | Genin | Chakra 1,065/1,065 | Stamina 465/465 ]

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:21 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ
A-Rank ᚖ ANBU ᚖ Ninjutsu ᚖ Bukijutsu ᚖ Doton ᚖ Raiton

Detailed Post ::
The mask covering the lower half of Shi's face had many uses, including hiding his emotions. The dark green eyes set above it would appear just as blank at times, showing only a focus in watching whatever they had laid themselves upon. And now, that focus was on Soraru's face, even as the acting kage leant forward slightly and reached out to take the offered cup with two hands, the dark eyes didn't even blink.

"I could think of worse mentors to have." She replied, tilting his head as though to convey some message of accepting and trying to reciprocate the relaxed air Soraru was trying to bring forward. It also gave Shi a moment to watch the foreign nin taste the brew before social expectations had Shi doing the same - "Mhm." Shi thrums in surprise. He had paused in bringing up the cup, eyes having tilted down to inspect the liquid only briefly before double-backing down. "A clean blend." He compliments before bringing the cup to his face with one hand while the other left the cup to pull down the mask. An otherwise handsome face - by traditional standards - was only disturbed by a large scar on the lower right side of the jawline. Shi held no self-consciousness of it, for reasons his own, but it was obviously the result of a brutal injury. The acting kage hesitated slightly to inhale only the slightest whiff of the aroma as a sip was taken.

"Strong. Thank you." Shi's eyes were on Soraru - had barely left the genin's figure - as he lowered the cup, leaving his face revealed, the corners of his pale lips slightly lifted. "I don't have much to hide of myself, personally." Shi tilts his head, the short strands of his hair shifting. "Don't have much to boast, either." He admits. "I'm a rather boring individual." His lips remained slightly elevated at the edges, though the dark green of his eyes stayed bland.

Shi thrums that low, curious, note in the back of his throat after listening to the Hiraite speak of the past and of their soul. His face remained unchanging, bar the even level of his lips now. "If I may ask, Genin Soraru Hiraite of Kumogakure," Shi choose his words deliberately here, but his tone remained as even as though he was still speaking about the steaming tea held in his hands. "What do you wish to gain from our conversation?" He cut straight to the point. "The seat I hold is temporary. Any word I give is thus as well." Shi tilts his head, eyes sharpening marginally so. "Do we understand each other?"

Summarised Situation ::
Physical Position :: Seated on a cushion on the floor
Body Actions ::
State of Dress :: Full battle gear (Shinobi style)

Interacting with ::
Quote:
Physical Actions ::
Verbal Dialogue ::
Interaction's Points of Interest ::

Quote:

Tenshuyami

Outward Emotion :: Neutral
Internal Dialogue :: N/A
Actual Emotion ::

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:53 am
User Image

~ I feel like laughing- a metempsychosis like this where you can suddenly bubble up and softly disappear. If you want to be loved, say it out loud. Just thinking about it won't convey it. Even the eternal maiden looks away, and heaven moves further away from us.

Soraru found himself quite comfortable in his present company. Sure, Shi was definitely a hardened individual, but so were most of the people he either respected or looked up to in his life. He was happy to know that the stand-in Hokage enjoyed his blend since it was an important part of his first impression, and he nodded in affirmation each time it received a compliment. He noted the scar once Shi removed his mask, but made no mention of it. He probably wears the mask to avoid being asked the same question for the thousandth time. If anything was to be taken from it though, it was that he had a nice smile, faint as it were.

His grin, of course, wore down as the Hokage spoke, though only until he finished speaking. "Maybe I'm just using you to rehearse my speech, Hokage-dono. Do you think the next Hokage will be taken by it?" He asked in jest, bringing his cup back to his lips to take another sip. He let it linger for a moment so that he could take in the aroma, and then he waited for a comfortable enough silence between the two so that he could continue speaking. "Audience." That singular word cut the silence with the effect he desired, a look of solemn determination on his face. "I wanted to have this conversation with the previous Hokage, while she was still in charge. There were always delays or matters that got considered more important, so I never got the opportunity for it. I can't just let it be swept under the rug. Something's coming." He broke his gaze with Shi in order to look down, as if he'd find all the answers he desired within the green beverage he held.

"I'm a Hakemoto, so my duty is to pacify tailed beasts when it's required to maintain balance. Their rampage, however, would pale in comparison to what will come when our villages don't have a common enemy anymore. Sometimes I fear that I'm the only one who can see it. The vacuum of power that will tear us down far worse than the UHV could ever hope to. When it rears its head, that's when it'll happen. The accusations, grudges, alliances, all for the sake of their own twisted justification. But even if we cleanse the past of our mistakes, is peace doomed to always be bested by ambition? I want to build bonds, extend olive branches, make safety nets, but is it..." His cheeks reddened once he realized that he had been rambling for some time. No amount of practice was going to stop his thoughts from rampaging out of control. "Sorry...for rambling. During my training, I've had a lot of time to think about all of this. I guess I just needed to talk to the only person in this village who might really understand the consequences in letting the past continue to fester. I'm not used to just...asking people for things, but if you can pass along to the next Hokage that I need to speak to them, in any sort of way, I'd repay the favor in any way I possibly can." It was hard for him. As former royalty, he had a sort of pride about him. Not once in his years of service had he asked favors or made bargains. In a different village, with nothing to him but his views and name, he needed a chance to prove himself before pride could be allowed.

The truth is not what you want it to be. It is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

[ Hakemoto Monk | C-Rank | Bukijutsu/Bukijutsu | Genin | Chakra 1,065/1,065 | Stamina 465/465 ]

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:20 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi remains silent, his face unmoving, gaze barely interrupted at all bar the rare blink. "I could not tell you." Shi speaks. "There are individuals of varying natures and varying goals who are eligible for the position. You could have the most eloquent speech prepared, bit have it heard by deaf ears. Or no speech at all and the goal would be achieved anyway." Shi pauses, considers the concerns being brought forth to him by the Kumo nin, and takes a single sip of the tea.

"Perhaps there is more fear in peace than in war, in some perverted way." He mused. "Peace, after all, is full of the unknown. War is familiar, especially to a Shinobi. We can only act as an example for others during this time of rebuilding. And be the guardians against the unjust." Shi thrums once more, that low, rumbling, trill-like purr that eventually turns into words.

"No apologies are needed. To speak aloud, I find, is far more beneficial to the formation of a thought than simply letting stay in the skull. And while I can pass along your wish and concerns, perhaps being seen by the village as an ally will lead you to a greater chance of success." The acting Hokage turns the conversation around. "Leaders should be chosen for their actions, after all. There have been reports of a dispute within the village. A wealthy family has had some documents stolen. They believe a Leaf nin was the culprit. I've already sent someone, but I have not heard back from them in two days." Shi reveals, the corners of his lips punching down slightly in concern. "May I ask your assistance on the matter?"

Quote:

Quote:

Tenshuyami

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:29 pm
User Image

Ichiryu Senju
Village: Konohagakure / ◉ Title: Chuunin/ ◉ Rank: B-Rank/ ◉ Clan: Senju/ ◉ Chakra: 820Stamina:410

Ichiryu accepted the names of the genin and bowed with gratitude. He left satisfied with the names that was given to him.

[Exit]

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:58 pm
User Image

Soraru's smile returned, his blue eyes shining with a sort of wonder. "My sights are set on something beyond war, Hokage-dono. It's all I've ever known, so I want to do my part in paving the path for something better." There was a weight to his words that implied that he was more than just some boy with dreams for a better tomorrow, but how much should really be trusted from a Genin with everything to prove? Even with odds stacked against him, and no true end in sight, he displayed confidence in abundance. Despite the countless obstacles ahead, surrender wasn't an option.

Shi offered both his wisdom and an opportunity. A mission involving stolen documents and a possibly endangered shinobi. "I'm having trouble understanding why a Shinobi would want to steal documents unless it all pertains to wealth in the end. If I were a thief with the opportunity to steal anything from a noble house, I'd take something I could use as blackmail instead of Ryo, since it would stop the victims from telling the shinobi and give a constant stream of whatever I want. These people ended up speaking out, though, so blackmail isn't likely. Are there any Konoha shinobi with ties to the family? Or someone constantly put on patrols in that area? His overactive mind immediately went to work, but he ended up bring a hand to his chin, a moment of clarity clearing a path through his thoughts. "No...if the answer were that obvious, the case would be closed. Sorry. Are there any rules of engagement, or do you want me to be as discreet as possible? I do, of course, accept this task regardless."

He finished his tea then after speaking, enjoying the last of it as much as he could before putting the cup back in his satchel. Once Shi was finished, he'd do the same with his yunomi. He tied his Kumogakure headband back to the hilt of his katana and got to work on placing both weapons back in his obi.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:04 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Once more, the acting kage's rumbling trill rose from the depth of his throat, assessing the Genin and all the emotions being projected forward as well. After a moment, Shi's lips parted. "Perhaps you will." The tone was almost as neutral as before, bar the tiniest inflection of belief underlying it all. The ANBU sips his cup of tea.

"Mhm," He thrums. "We do have some information on the situation - some of which the shinobi before you had confirmed. But I would prefer to send you in as an impartial party." Shi explains and tilts his head slightly to one side. "I believe you may find this actually to be of some benefit to you. Ignorance, that is. As such, I will not say more on the matter." Shi bows his head in thanks for the tea as he offers back the cup. Once it was removed from his hands, Shi continues speaking, pulling his mask back up into place. "Discretion would be best for all involved." He pauses to settle the lip of his mask over his nose. "The family has some major pull. Only myself and two others are aware of this matter. They have also recently lost the head of their clan, and are in mourning still." Shi's eye-contact shifts in its meaning, become much more... pointed.

"Ending this mission to their preferences may aid you in gaining the ear of the next Hokage. But so might ending this mission in preference of the Leaf nin, depending on the circumstance. If one is actually involved at all." With that, Shi stood and strode over to his desk, taking up the same pad and pen as before to write an address and directions. Tearing off the neat piece of paper, Shi carefully folded it before walking back over to the Kumo nin to hold it out. "Best of luck, Hiraite of Tsukihara Hana."

Quote:

Quote:

Tenshuyami
Interaction's Points of Interest :: Mission : Discreet Investigation
Description : Given by the Kage, discretion is of the utmost importance. Rank of rewards and posts required are variable as different outcomes may be achievable.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:18 am
User Image

Soraru raised a brow when Shi mentioned that going in with ignorance was for the best, but he decided that questioning the matter further wouldn't get him anywhere. Something told him that if he left soon, he may just end up at the right time and the right place. If the family recently lost their head, there would probably be enough turmoil for him to work his way into the case. Overall, he couldn't squander the importance of it all, especially since only so few knew about what was going on. "I don't expect to reach my goals so easily, Hokage-dono. Shortcuts aren't my style. I'll favor whichever outcome leads to your Shinobi being brought home safe. Soraru stood up to receive the paper from Shi, speaking once more one his fingertips made contact with it.

"Shinobi are damned, Akatoki-san. We make our own luck, and wouldn't have it any other way." He said with a small nod of respect before taking the paper and turning to exit the office. Given that it was his first mission in quite some time, he'd work hard for the sake of Konohagakure's own peace.

[Discreet Investigation - Rank: Variable, Accepted]
[Exit to Travel: Streets]

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:26 pm
Choukyu Akimichi

Rank: B rank // Title: Genin // Akimichi Clan // Taijutsu // Chakra: 260 / 260 // Stamina: 510 / 510

Still munching on his chips,Choukyu strolled into the Hokage’s tower. Wandering up the stairs, he’d approach the office and notice the acting kage talking to someone. After another bite of chips, he’d lick his fingers off quickly before knocking on the door frame. “Sorry to interrupt, my name’s Choukyu Akimichi... I’m here to get my headband.” Chou would grab another handful of chips as he waited for the response.

Physical Description:

5’8”, 250lbs with solid muscular arms, legs,and chest and a fairly large belly. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair cut short and a short beard. Wearing a black martial arts gi jacket with a white belt and black pants with a pair of black boots.

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 3
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude - 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

As Soraru leaves the office, Shi returns back to the Kage's desk to continue with the paperwork - at which point a new arrival enters the fray. "Akimichi, Choukyu." Shi greets as he reaches over the desk to flick through the stack of files on the recent graduates of the academy. It wasn't long before the acting Kage had pulled out a slim folder with a small, square photo of Choukyu's face paper clipped to the front of it. "You've shown to be a bit of a trickster... Akimichi clan..." Shi reads a little slowly, his fingers trailing underneath the words he's apparently reading. "And a skill with Taijutsu techniques..." Although the acting Kage was speaking aloud, his low tone implied the verbal commentary was more directed to himself, reinforcing the points of interest. "Apart from some concern about your jokes going too far, its stated you should be fine in a properly balanced team." Shi speaks, voice low and level. Eventually, the acting Kage looks up to Choukyu, his face completely impassive.

"You've been recommended for duties that would keep you active outside the village." Shi reveals. "Active duty can be rather intense. If you accept this path, I recommend you make sure to take your rest as seriously as your training. Do you have any concerns over this plan?" He asks, voice even and gaze unwavering.

Physical Position :: Seated at the Kage desk
Body Actions :: Reading Choukyu's file.

Valbjorn
Verbal Dialogue :: "Do you have any concerns over this plan?"

Quote:
Verbal Dialogue :: ""

Quote:
Interaction's Points of Interest :: N/A

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:04 am
Choukyu Akimichi

Rank: B rank // Title: Genin // Akimichi Clan // Taijutsu // Chakra: 260 / 260 // Stamina: 510 / 510

Finishing his bag of chips for the moment, Chou sealed the bag and stashed it back in his pack, listening to what the acting Hokage said about him. Scratching his head slightly as the kage finished, “Never thought my jokes were all that bad... I just like messing with people a bit sometimes,lightens the mood here and there... anyways,as long as I have plenty of food to keep my chakra up, getting to fight and stuff outside the village sounds like it could be fun, sounds good to me.” Choukyu would look the kage in the eye and nod, “So when and where do I start?”

Physical Description:

5’8”, 250lbs with solid muscular arms, legs,and chest and a fairly large belly. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair cut short and a short beard. Wearing a black martial arts gi jacket with a white belt and black pants with a pair of black boots.

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 3
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude - 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:13 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi thrummed a low note at the mention of Choukyu being kept well fed but waited before speaking. "Keeping yourself stocked on supplies is your responsibility, and the longer missions will - as my limited understanding of Akimichi habits understands it - become quite restrictive." Shi warns with a neutral tone. "Also," He goes on. "As acting Kage, I am limited in the missions available to give to you. And I am hesitant to do so without you first getting some training in. I've already sent a handful of recent graduates to the academy and training grounds in suggestion they prepare themselves for these upcoming missions. Unless you wish to put your Taijutsu-based strengths into use as manual labour for some of the rebuilding efforts happening around the vilage?" The acting kage inquires with a single, raised, eye brow.

Valbjorn
Verbal Dialogue :: "Unless you wish to put your Taijutsu-based strengths into use as manual labour for some of the rebuilding efforts happening around the vilage?"

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:36 am
Choukyu Akimichi

Choukyu’s stomach grumbled slightly when Shi mentioned food being restricted on longer missions... he’d need to figure out a way to compensate for that. When he heard mention of training the genin smacked himself lightly on the forehead, “Yea, sorry, got ahead of myself a bit there, I guess... I’ve done a little bit of training for my clan techniques but definitely could use more before risking combat... also, I could use some equipment, are there any plans for a trip to Takumi in the works?”

Physical Description:

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 3
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude - 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:08 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi felt his eyebrow quirk at the sound of Choukyu's stomach rumbling but said nothing. Genin. Full of surprises. "If you are quick to learn a few techniques to make sure you can contribute to your team in case the worse happens, then I'll give you permission to head to Takumi." Shi offers.

Valbjorn
Verbal Dialogue :: "Unless you wish to put your Taijutsu-based strengths into use as manual labour for some of the rebuilding efforts happening around the vilage?"

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:21 am
Choukyu Akimichi

Choukyu listened to the Kage’s offer and nodded quickly, “Alright, I’ll head over to the dojo and do some training real quick then!” With a quick bow he’d spin on his heal and stroll out of the office, pulling his bag of chips back out and munching again to shut his stomach up.
Exit to dojo

Physical Description:

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 3
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude - 0

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games