Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:29 am
ya the great white bat shikaka!, it will go good with the great white ghost of manfread when I HAUNT YOU ALL!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 pm
Dreadno

Sorry for not waiting a bit longer! I didn't know what was going on and if you would be back soon. Definitely didn't know that you started college. Sorry!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm
>3>

Yay for dehydrationdeathwave!

Uhm. Omniclone would still be affected by the dehydration, wouldn't it. I mean, I know it's metal but still...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm
Chezmonkey
>3>

Uhm. Omniclone would still be affected by the dehydration, wouldn't it. I mean, I know it's metal but still...
I think she said she reverted form....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:14 pm
actually. by converting into a solid such as rock dehydration would have little effect. (rock being sand as one solid rock would be way to easy to fight. but a sand monster would be more difficult.)
anyways. i hope that i can finnish my investigation in time.
@ergo: ya... i didn't really mention it. but i was kinda hoping that barron woulda mentioned it to you when i had been talking to him about me posting. cuz i was in the middle of class. not doing anything (the proff is reviewing review for me... i'm just gonna go get some stuff from my high school teacher. anyways i digress.) and so i was chatting with barron while thinking about what to do for my post. ended up being very basic.
SOMEONE REPLY IN THE KAGE'S OFFICE! FUZZY IS BORED!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:25 pm
Relax dread, I sent the Konoha visitor to the Kage's office. By tonight you should have her to RP with.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 pm
Chezmonkey
>3>

'Tis metal. It will get hot, but that shouldn't actually do much. On another note: It stated that it would want to return when it cooled down, and no one has really let it do that, so it will be staying metal for a while.

Wait... we're introducing foreigners to our snakes?! Who the heck does that?! XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:00 pm
Ergo War
Chezmonkey
>3>

'Tis metal. It will get hot, but that shouldn't actually do much. On another note: It stated that it would want to return when it cooled down, and no one has really let it do that, so it will be staying metal for a while.

Wait... we're introducing foreigners to our snakes?! Who the heck does that?! XD
seviper?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Chezmonkey
>3>

seviper?

FUZZY!!!!
ya... may not be the best idea. btw what was that person's name? either gaia name or char name.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:09 pm
ssssssseviper?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:11 pm
Is that a Pokemon? >.> I'm pretty sure that it is, but there's always that bit of doubt.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm
ssssseviper issssss a sssssnake pokemon. Much like choutzu.......  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:35 pm
I am so out-of-touch with Pokemon. XD Is it a remake of Ekans?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:52 pm
Ergo War
I am so out-of-touch with Pokemon. XD Is it a remake of Ekans?
XD i think it was with third gen. Choutzu is a pokemon that tein was able to train to help the Z fighters....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 pm
i dont care. fuzzy will mess with this kid as much as the kid will let me mess with him.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games