Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 am
"Sketch the trees and the daffodils"
Ayla Stone
First-year, Unsorted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Catch the breeze and the winter chills"

Walking eagerly out and off of the train a petite girl, with brown hair and bright blue eyes looked around, oddly nervous. She wore some simple shorts, black tights shirt and tie, with a beige slack jacket. She had spent most of the journey to hogwarts playing her guitar in a quiet compartment to pass the time. On the way out she had been caught up in the crowd of students and had just made it off of the train, her guitar in it's bag, slung safely over her shoulder. It took her a few moments to make out the sound of 'first years' amongst the rabble of the crowd. Spotting someone who looked her own age, she dashed towards them and joined the cue quietly, which was odd for her. Ayla was normally bubbly and overly talkative, but now she was just focused on making it to Hogwarts in one piece. Everything was going well until the crowd surged forwards again, causing her to bump roughly into the people in front of her. Standing on her tip-toes, she looked around for the teacher who had called them all over here, eager and anxious all at once.

Out Of Colours: text here

"In colors on the snowy linen land"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:16 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Second-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

Lips puckered, sucking on a sour sherbert lemon she had brought for the long (and boring) train journey to Hogwarts Gunilda hopped lazily off of the train and looked around, searching for a familiar face. There was Ayla, in the long que of first-years, being pushed around in the large crowd. She wanted to push her way through the crowd to help her out but there were simply too many students, and she needed to get going as well. Feeling that it would be a good start to a new year, Gunilda slid her right hand into a pocket and drew out a dungbomb quickly onto the floor, before sliding into the crowd, grinning at the gagging sounds that soon followed, craning her neck around only once to catch a fleeting glimpse on the look of peoples faces. Dungbombs- a classic! Chuckling to herself she pulled up the hood of her robes. No need to be caught if you can help it, after all.

Out Of Cauldrons:

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:37 am
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
yyyy██████████ █████ ███████████████ ██████████████████
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰxxᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰx╰☆╯xᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyyyYYYYyyyʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪʟᴅғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ( ωє αяє αƖινє )xxx
yyyy__and██the██stars██make██love██to██the██universe__

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Lovestruck
                                                        ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Hogsmeade Station
                                                        ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Uriel
                                                        ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'Is this really happening?'

Time did little for her blush as her face only seemed to grow redder by the second. It was all still sinking in for her. Uriel, her boyfriend…. There wasn’t so much a sense of surprise, rather it was more a feeling of relief to her. Perhaps Claire had suspected this would happen all along? Perhaps, even, a little part of her was expecting it all along? Absence makes the heart grow fonder was what people tended to say, wasn’t it? Maybe her year off was beneficial in some unexpected way. Reeling herself back into reality, Claire nodded to Uriel, rising with him as she reached for her bags, only to see Theo’s things as well. A pang of guilt washed through her – they’d basically hijacked his compartment the whole ride… she would have to repay him somehow in the future. When Claire had collected her things, she followed Uriel out, still fairly silent as she let the moment sink in. ’Boyfriend… it has a nice ring to it.’ She thought.

As they passed through the entrance to the compartment, Claire saw Theo waiting outside for them – a common courtesy that she was glad Theo had. ”Thanks Theodore. We’ll see you in the Great Hall a little later tonight, yes?” Smiling, Claire gave a brief wave before picking up her pace as she followed Uriel down the hall and out of the train. The fresh, crisp and clean mountain air was almost jarring for her after spending so much time in the heavily polluted city, but after a deep breath in and a big relaxing sigh, the girl was starting to feel at home now, where she rightfully belonged.

Claire took his hand in hers with interwoven fingers his as they made their way to the carriages. ”I’ve been away from here for so long, I must have forgotten how beautiful Hogsmeade really is.” She commented after a brief moment of silent walking. ”I’ve really missed Hogwarts though, and magic in general.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:40 am
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғιғтн yeαr preғecтѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser Image

jeѕѕ had rapidly regained her good humor over the course of the train ride, as her brother looked more and more embarrassed and annoyed. She jumped onto the platform at Hogsmeade Station and immediately wrinkled her nose. "Dung bomb." she proclaimed immediately. "They had good timing- might not get caught in this crowd." She looked around but not very hard. Even if she saw the culprit, what was she going to do? Drag them over hear by their collar to give them a lecture? "Nah, two weeks," she replied calmly. She glanced over at Jer. "You probably can get away with sitting with the Ravenclaws 'til the end of the feast, when we have to take the kiddies to their common rooms."

тoвy snorted. "Most of the 'kiddies' are the same height as you."

"Shut up Toby," Jess sang. "Go talk to your girlfriend."

He avoided looking at Ronna while he listened to her go off at Gypsy. He was surprised she hadn't earlier. His friend wasn't being exactly 'kind' to either of them, though not that he would be showing any mercy if it was someone else in their shoes. Normally he would have said something but saying something to Ronna might attract her attention and he could just see things going downhill from there. Yep, there was the eye rolling.

"Oh this year is going to be just a bucketful of laughs, isn't it," he muttered. "I can tell we'll all be best friends forever by the end of it."

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Squeeky Luff

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:47 am
User Image

Khiaave Akari Lennox
First Year ~ Unsorted
Mixed Blood

Khiaave smiled at the adorable cat sniffing Kai's cage, and let them acquaint themselves for a moment before both girls pulled their pets away, the sweet cat feigning a lack of interest and fooling no one. Her mother's cat would mew just the same before attempting to steal a snack when no one was looking. She turned her head back to the brown haired girl and her grin grew when she responded, and shook her hand. She couldn't help a small sigh of relief at Lilly's friendliness. She noticed she had a very distinct voice, sweet but a bit raspy too. Khiaave thought it sounded lovely and sophisticated, unlike her own girly high voice. Her mother said it was her pixie voice. "Hi there Rodrick, aren't you a handsome fellow" she said to him first then to Lilly "No no, he's fine. Kai (kay) is used to mischievous cats. Once he's out of his cage, then he can get away."
She winked at Rodrick, hoping to show Lilly there was no need to apologize.

Khiaave turned her green eyes back to show interest in Lilly's blues and listened intently, she hadn't heard many stories of Hogwarts. "Wow! They use a hat? How is a hat supposed to read our mind? Does it talk then?" she said excitedly after she felt Lilly was finished. She really didn't want to interrupt her but she was growing more exhilarated! "I know my Aunt was a Hufflepuff, but no one every told me how she was chosen. That's cool that your Mum and my Aunt were in the same house! I hope we both get to too! And that's the yellow house right? My Aunt's room was full of yellow, and that's my favorite color anyway!" She hoped she had not carried on too much, she felt she could get along well with Lilly. She was excited to have someone with whom she could speak about her Aunt with too that wouldn't get upset.

She also noticed a boy with a bow tie and another cat come up to meet them. She smiled genuinely at him and his cat as she pulled her cage up a little higher, not wanting to get all these cats in trouble. "Hi" she said a little shyly again since there were more people gathering around them. Then jumped when she heard the first years being called, her heart jumping in her chest again. She clutched Kai's cage now and moved right along with Lillith. "I wonder where they are taking us too! It seem's the older kids are heading a different way?"

O.O.C * I am so sorry for the delay. We went to a friend's house yesterday.*

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:12 am
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                      ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                      ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Keeping it Cool
                                                      ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Hogsmeade Station
                                                      ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Jayden
                                                      ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'Maybe I can throw the body in the Lake, they'll never find it.'

A witch? Was that honestly the best he could do? The word was already slowly losing its sting, but now after having attended Hogwarts it became a title she would categorize herself as, and while she knew he had meant it in a different connotation those were only minor details anyways. Throwing her head back for dramatic effect, Isla let out a loud ‘Ha’ before glaring at Jayden once again. ”It’s not just a shirt, oh, but of course someone like you wouldn’t understand.” She retorted, the reds slowly creeping up on her face as one by one each of her freckles were consumed. ”it’s my favorite shirt and your dumb, untalented skateboarding a** managed to ruin it!”

With the little pressure in the back of her head transforming into a full blown headache now, Isla balled her hands into fists once again. Did he really just call her fat? Lord have mercy someone was going to die here tonight, and it sure as hell wasn’t going to be Isla. Right now it wasn’t a question of whether or not she was allowed to tackle the kid and wring his neck out, it was more whether or not anyone would see her doing it and get her into more trouble than she wanted. Of course, she could always resort to magic, but what was the fun in that?

With her head held high, Isla only laughed even harder at Jayden’s comments. ”Who do you think you are, calling me fat? I am what girls aspire to be.” She scoffed. Taking her cap off, Isla ran a hand through her tangled hair, knowing that she was far from what any girl would want to look like now. But it was too far to go back now. ”I’m ******** fabulous, and you’re just a stupid little street urchin who doesn’t know the first thing about beauty. I should have you pulled from school for this, you little t**t.” Keeping herself as composed as possible, Isla couldn’t help but to add her own little personal flare at the end. As an Ireham, she had an image to uphold, which of course meant no pommelling until she was certain no one else was watching, though part of her was almost tempted to go for it considering said reputation was already likely tarnished beyond repair.

Devlyn Maycry

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:45 am
Beatrice Allison Horton
Unsorted First Year

Mood: uncomfortable
      With: too many people

The blond stepped off the train among the other students looking doe eyed and very uncomfortable. This whole event was like some strange dream, Beatrice was still not believing this. Her father was a lawyer and her mother was a doctor so just something like this didnt seem entirely really. Sure her Mormor near Stockholm, Sweden had told her fairy tales growing up during her summers there but to see them as almost real, the muggleborn witch could not beleive.

Her eyes looked around trying to take in everything. As she was doing that her ears picked up many conversations however she made no effort to join into any, after all new people werent really her strong point at all. Not much longer she heard a voice call out destinctive for first years to follow them. After taking a deep breath, she turned and made her way towards the person and what she'd assume was the toher first years  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Olyvia had yet again spent the train ride alone, because Uriel was of being a lover boy with Claire, and she definitely wasn't going to interupt that, and she hadn't found Miles. She gave a heavy sigh as she climbed off the train and looked around, hoping to finally spot Miles. Of course all she saw right now was Uriel and Claire making googly eyes at each other. If she hadn't accidentally bumped into (quite literally) a boy.... well man really... that she was now head over heels for, she would be gagging at the cutesy display.

Instead though, she was smiling softly for her friend, and planning on teasin him wildly for it later. Of course she was sure if she found Miles, they would both end up teasing them before they ever got to the castle. With that thought in mind she once again began looking for the Irish boy.

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:44 am
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

Lowly with my head вσωε∂, there are rats εvεяүωнεяε.
                                                      Feed me вяεα∂ and ωαтεя, I won’t ∂ιε in there.

Bradley had failed to show his face on the train, and Tobi, Luke, and Steffi had spent the ride planning out their greatest year ever. If everything went accordingly, the school would never forget the trio's names, and they hopefully wouldn't be expelled before they could take their N.E.W.T.s. She led the way off the train with the other two behind her. As she stepped off the train she spotted two students going at it, and snorted. It wasn't like she was going to ever try and stop it, but watching the two reminded her of how Jacob and Luke used to go at it, and how she had been when Luke was being an arse to her.

Once she was off the train, she turned around to wait for her companions, who apparently hadn't been right behind her. As she waited she watched the rest of the students surge around her. Most of the first years stared up at her with a look of fear and wonder. She supposed missing an eye did that to kids.

Save me sмιℓιηg נεsυs, get off that cяσss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scяεαмιηg masses. I don’t care if I’m ℓσsт

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 am
User Image

User Image

╬ Head Girl ╬ Seventh Year ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui stepped off the train, heals clicking against the wood of the station and echoing within her own mind. One hand tugged furiously on her hair, trying to keep her composure. She had taken the train with the little girl Morven, which had been interesting to say the least. The girl was an enigma. She wasn't insane, not like Rui at least, but she sure as hell wasn't normal. Rui turned around to wait for the young girl, but even though her feet had stopped moving the clack of her heels continued to echo within her mind, angering her.

'Why do you torture me Ryn.'

'I don't know what you're talking about Roo....' He cackled madly and she rubbed her temples lightly. The mad sound of his laughter mixed with the endless click clack was giving her headache. She didn't understand. Why was Ryn being so mean? And why had he lied about Rei. Rei wasn't in her mind like everyone else. The cat was, and Zander was, but Rei wasn't and Rei was who she needed.

'Why isn't Rei here?'

'He is....'

'No he's not!' Ryn's voice snapped viciously across her mind, blocking out whatever else her mother was going to say. The sound of a slap and more laughter made her rub her temples harder.

'I need him Ryn! Where is he?'

'You don't need him! You don't need ANYONE but ME!' The rage in her brother's voice scared her.

Outside she dropped her hands from her temples, realizing she must look weak, and she could never look weak. She was Rui Owens, head girl, and absolutely normal and beautiful and perfect. She was not weak. She aligned her facial features into a perfect mask, and waited, tapping her foot gently. There wasn't a thing wrong with her. The world would never know.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:20 am
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase climbed off the train quietly. During the ride, she had changed into her school robes and was now wearing the all black drab robes that made her cringe. She had spent the ride with the boy she'd awkwardly walked up to at the station. His name was Lior and she thought he was very kind and sweet. Of course, she was in general pretty much a people person, she just wasn't.... used to people. It was complicated okay? As Chase stepped down from the scarlet engine, all she could think was 'woah....'

She could see the castle and it was huge. No wonder August talked so much about school and Dani always seemed so sad that she'd missed out on it. Her job dropped and her mouth hung open in the form of a small 'o' shape. As she stepped off the train though, she heard a woman calling for first years and blinked rapidly. She was supposed to go that way... but Lior wasn't off the train yet. She quickly looked back and forth between the train and the woman multiple times. It was as if she was watching a tennis match. Finally she gulped and quickly ran after the woman. 'Sorry Lior... I hope you catch up soon....'

Hope this is okay Aku oAo

Akureikami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

"Did you not hear me the first time idiot? You are a ******** witch. You can fix the damn thing with magic!" He shouted throwing up his free hand in exasperation. This girl was clearly dumber than bricks! And she was still insulting him. He was going to murder the girl. He was going to tackle her right then and there and murder her, and then he'd be kicked out of Hogwarts before he even got to the damn castle.

When she balled her hands into fists, all Jay could do was roll his eyes. Like he was scared of some dumb girl's punches. She couldn't hurt him. At her comment about being what every girl aspired to be though.... he snorted, he actually god forbid snorted. She was ridiculous. "If every girl wanted to be you then the world would end because no guy would ever want to screw a girl again!"

Did she? She did! Didn't she? She was actually threatening to get him pulled from school. That was a joke. She had to be joking. There wasn't enough influence in the world to get a Drickson pulled from Hogwarts. His family had been going to Hogwarts since the time the school had opened. The castle was in his blood. "Good luck with that princess" He sneered, as he dropped his skateboard back to the ground and hopped on. As he was shooting away to follow the random lady who was calling for first years he called back, "No one can get a Drickson taken from Hogwarts. Not even an Ireham." He glared at her as he exited the station and headed down towards the boats. As he did, he reminded himself that he may have very well just started the end of his career as a Drickson.

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:11 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Text.

Dani stepped off the train, and started looking around for her friends. She'd heard the call for First Years to gather around for the trek to the lake, and smiled to herself, as she watched the various younger students gather around one of the teachers. 'That was me last year,' she thought. 'This time, I get to be with everyone else, and watch the Sorting.'

A year older, she looked a bit more mature this time around. During the journey northward, she'd changed out the outfit she'd left London wearing, and got into her uniform. Grandmother Quinn insisted she visit her tailor while in Dublin, a man whose business had been on retainer with the Quinn family for a ridiculously long time, and had made Grandma Quinn's uniforms when she attended Hogwarts.

Her dress shirt was fitted for her burgeoning figure, with full puffy sleeves, gathered at the wrists with a small bit of lace. An equally-fitted slate gray vest was added, matching her pleated skirt, and a chain to which her pocket watch was attached, and a pocket to slip it into. Finally, Dani wore sheer stockings, something she really wasn't used to (being a jeans and Tee shirt kind of girl), and her Mary Janes had been polished and buffed to the point she was fairly certain one could read 'the Daily Prophet' with them.

"You're a Quinn now, dear. One of us," Grandma Quinn told her. "It's time you look the part."

'I'm really not sure this is my look,' thought Dani doubtfully. 'Of course, right now, I should be grateful I actually have any home at all, let alone nice clothes for school.'

As she looked around, she spotted Veronica, called out to, and rushed toward her friend.

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley stepped off the train, already looking for a pair of heads amongst the crowd. It really didn't take the brunette long to see them both, what with Yvonne's scarf being a dead giveaway to her location. He twisted his way past a few first years and absently pat the snake upon his shoulders. Ptolemy had been given to him over the summer, and the albino tree python and he had become fast friends. Granted the snake had more of a jaded view than he did, but he figured it came from the fact that the serpent had grown up in a store before he had been bought.

His eyes blinked as he noticed that Anastasia seemed to have her own snake with her, and he vaguely wondered if she had talked to hers at length too. Shrugging, he crossed his arms and wondered vaguely how their summers had been.
                                                        "Yvonne, Anastasia. I take it your summers went well? Mine wasn't too bad." He watched the other students leave the train and then glanced again at Yvonne. Something had been nagging him for a while now, and he decided to speak up. "Umm, Yvonne, who do you wear a red scarf, anyway? It almost makes you look like a Gryffindor."

════════════════════════

Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                        Thinking: Well, I'm at school again...
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Grespeciatto

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:34 pm
Woke up in London yesterday
xxxFound myself in the city near Piccadilly
xxxxxxDon't really know how I got here
xxxxxxxxxI got some pictures on my phone
User Image

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Illegitimate Nott ♚Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi had to admit, even without the presence of his boyfriend he had an amazing time just sitting there and plotting with Luke and Steffi. It wasn't to say that he didn't miss Bradley, he did and he was completely worried when the first thing he didn't see once finally stepping off the train was a head of dark ebony hair and crystalline blue eyes. Where was he?! He shook his head and just focused on getting through these throngs of short people and the amazing spectacular pranks they had planned for the castle and all its inhabitants. As long as they saved the best for last, and promptly waaaaay after NEWT's, he had a feeling that his last year would be his best one yet. A faint distinctive odor hit his nose and made him smirk as he sidled up to Steffi threading his arm through hers like he was leading her towards a ball. Well, they would be the one having a ball, that couldn't be said for the others. "Does my nose deceive me or did someone decide ta get in on our turf early?" he chuckled.
╚═══════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Oh this has gotta be the good lifexxxThis has gotta be the good life xxxThis could really be a good life, good lifexxxSay oh, got this feeling that you can't fight xxxLike this city is on fire tonight xxxThis could really be a good life xxxA good, good life

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games