Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Sandra Arashi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:58 pm
Hi,
I am Sandra Arashi, please note that Sandra isn't my real name. My real name starts with a K and is composed of 8 letters.
Anyway, you can call me Sandra but my friends and those who know me call me Sandy, San-chan or Ara-chan.
I live in Southeast Asia, Philippines.
I like to Roleplay every now and then, I like to play video game of the genres RPG, Racing, and fighting.
Well that's all see ya around Gaia

.·´'`·.¸¸.·´[ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]`·.¸¸.·´'`·.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:13 pm
Hey my name is Yume...or Lizzy and I am new to this guild! It looks like it'll be lotsa fun so I hope to see yall around. I love talking so pm whenever you like. XD  

Airashii Yume

grimgirl1

Distinct Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:18 pm
heart HIYAZ heart
heart I'm new! heart
I just got the pm i think randomly

4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:04 pm
Hi hi! I was like, invited to join! So um..yeah. I'm 16,(turning 17 in june) I live in a world called "Lala Land" And I'm deeply in love with a guy who loves me back! ^_^ Talk to ya all soon! Oh, and Kurrby says hi! (hi ate a momo again so yeah lol) <(^.~)b  

LadyxGemini

emo_neko_girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:47 pm
hi.... I got a request to join........ so I did......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:52 pm
Same here....you can never belong to too many guilds!  

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

emo_neko_girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:54 pm
I'm not in too many  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:02 pm
hi im jeordie  

dmchilln

Shane Viegel

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:03 pm
hey all....how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:35 pm
Greetings.
I just got the PM, so...yeah.
Thanks for the invite.  

Raito Yagami_True Kira

Zephire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:45 pm
Heyya everyone, I'm Zephire, but you can just call me Zeph if you want. I'm 18 years old and from Western Canada. I'm an artist and gamer. You know you want to check out my small gallery on dA; link's in my sig wink As for gaming, I mostly play RPG's and stratagy games. But I'll play pretty much anything. Although I'm mostly sticking to Guild Wars right now as the TV was taken out of my room and I don't dare risk my consoles on the floor with three dogs.

Other things I like: Dragons, fantasy, anime, reading, drawing, and gaming. I know there's more but I'm drawing a blank sweatdrop

I got a random invitation, so I'm not exactly sure why I'm here... but it looks like a pretty cool guild thus far.

Anyways, I'm a pretty laid back person and if you want to know more about me, just ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:58 pm
Wassup everyone !!!!! I got invited randomly and I already love this guild !!!!!
I love:
Panic!at the disco
All my freinds
A girl named Makenna
My bammi hat
Gaia
Random comments
Random pms
People who love me
Snowboarding (hence the avitar)

I hate:
Posers
Racists
Anyone who hates me
When I donate to people and they dont say thank you !!!
Bitchy preps ( not all preps because thats racist just bitchy preps )  

hybridblake

AlmightyBlueCrayon

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:04 pm
'Ello. My name is Christopher. But, feel free to call me Blue or just Chris.. >'.'< I'm nineteen years old and I've been on Gaia since my second semester of freshman year at high school (which I've graduated now).

I just joined earlier today. If anyone feels the need to converse, I'm always open to have a have an intelligent conversation. ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:10 pm
Hello, I know my avatars a boy but I'm actually a girl. My real names ashley, but just call me gil. I'm 14 and I just got a random pm to join ^^;;
I like: drawing, writing, video games, anime, reading, dancing...and some other stuff too.  

Gilbert_Rose

Chumani Gali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:28 pm
Um's.. hi, nya! I'm Chumani Gali, and I was just invited to join this guild.. and I did.. >_<

Well, uh, hi. ^^;  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games