Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:08 pm

"I'm not sure about my mom,but I know Nerdio,he's your dad so get used to calling him that, will know we aren't going to do anything. And I'm sure he can calm her down if she thinks anything of it." Ringo said making him lie in the bed and snuggleing up next to him. 'I have to say, I wasn't to happy about this, but after talking to Kevin, I think this might do us all some good...' Ringo thought before drifting off to sleep.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Kevin's face turned a bit red, but he knew it wouldnt do any good to argue, so he just closed his eyes and did his best to fall asleep.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Ringo nuzzled her face against Kevin as she slept.
((so he's asleep now?))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:22 pm

(very close to it... Kevin is actually based a bit off me, and Im never able to sleep anyways, he would have trouble even without Ringo there... lets just time jump to morning... and he wont even be tired)

Kevin managed to fall asleep about half-an-hour before the sun rose.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:26 pm

((oh okay, actually, you can also take bits and pieces of my characters and get me in a nutshell.))
Ringo's alarmclock went off cuasing rock music to permeate through the room."Time to get up Kevin," Ringo sid taking out her school uniform. "Hey when do you start school?" she asked.
Diana had gotten up and was setting the table for breakfast. She went to Cherry's room and got her up and dressed for the day. "Time to eat sweetheart!" she said in a sing-songy voice.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:29 pm

((i have to go))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:30 pm

(now that I think of it... Kevin is pretty much me exactly except im human and I cant play the drums... and his backstory is different than me)

Kevin said up and stretched, then Ringo's question sank in, "Crap... my school isnt even anywhere near here... I live all the way over in Central Station... or I did live there..."

Nerdio got up and sleepily walked out of Diana's room.

(see ya)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:31 am

"Well, I'm sure my mom and your dad will probably transfer you to Betthoven Academy..."Ringo said putting on he shirt and vest. "You know you are a heavy sleeper, I got up like an hour ago, I tried to wake you up, but oh well." she added as she put on her skirt and socks. "Now where are my shoes...?" she asked looking under her bed. "Oh, there thy are." Ringo put on er socks and left Kevin in her room.
"Good morning Ringo!" Diana said happily. "Did you two sleep well?" she asked, trying to forget about last nigth, but feeling the need to check what they did. "Your breakfast is on the table," she said as she prepared Cherry plate. "Thi time try not to make too much of a mess." she cooed the small raccoon. Cherry started eating, but with her hands, feeling the fork was in her way she threw it at the wall and giggled.
Ringo put her backpack over her shoulder and sighed. "No I was goining to head over to Jorja's house real fast, we were going to wwalk to shcool together." Ringo replied. "And last night was fun, though I'm not sure you can call it 'sleeping'..." Ringo said sarcasticly. "But no, in all seriousness, we slept fine."she said going out the door.
Diana sighed at both her daughters behavior, "You girls just love messing with me huh?" she asked Cherry, who just laughed and nodded.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:36 am

(wait, their school's called Betthoven Academy? lol)

Kevin walked out of Ringo's room and down the stairs.

Nerdio looked at Kevin, "Good morning."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 pm

((lol beethoven academy, spelled it wrong....but yes.))
Diana walked out of the kitchen, picking up the fork on her way. "Oh good morning Kevin, you sleep well?" she asked

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm

"Oy..." Kevin said a little sleepily.

Nerdio didnt say anything.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:26 am

"O...kay," Diana said she clapped her hands together! "Oh yeah, I called the school yesturday, you start today, you'll get you uniform at school..."she said.
Ringo arrived at Jorja's house, seeing that everyone else was there too, she tilted her head in a confused way. "What are you guys doing here? Jorja ask you to show up as well?"
Snare nodded swinging his backpack over his shoulder. "Yeah, she said is as big news..." he looked to Lime who nodded in agreement."Yeah, she said it couldn't wait"
Leonard knocked on the door again. "She tells us it's uter most urgency, and she doesn't even answer the door!" he said banging on it once agian
Katryna opened the door, "Sorry for taking so long to answer, Jorja said she would, but never came to let you guys in..." she said sleepily walking back to her room, so she could go back to sleep.
"Sorry,I had somthing to do first." Jorja said waiting for her mom to shut her door. She took out a piece of paper that had a name on it. "Guess what this is!" she said excitingly.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:02 pm

"Umm... okay... I'll just head to the school then..." Kevin said, turning and walking to the door.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:24 pm

"Well, if you need anything, you can just call Ringo, she'll be able to help you out."Diana said with a grin.
---------------
"A peice of paper, with a name and number...?" lime asked.
Everyone just stared at her.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:28 pm

(hey, i have a new feature on my profile called 'My RPosse.' and i was wondering if you would like to be a part of it, all you have to do is PM me a quote said by yourself. you dont have to if you dont want to)

"Ok. See ya later." Kevin said, then walked outside and headed towards the school.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games