Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:14 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante chuckled a bit feeling her ear tickle him a bit. "Yeah, it was a song my father sang to my mother at their fifteenth anniversary." He said and lightly placed his hands upon her arm and kissed it. "Come sit by me, I promise I don't bite." He grinned.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:27 am

User Image
Misha stepped over the back of the couch, her silk robe floating around her. She snuggled up to him. "I'm not promising the same thing." mumuring into his chest. "Will you sing to me?" she asked looking up at him.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 am

Brago couldnt hear or see, he just cowered.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 am

User Image
Hana finally finished healing and she looked over at Brago. She slowly move/crawled and found his restaints and her restraint. She put Bragos back on and them put her's on. She hugged him. "Brago, You're ok. I'm here for you." She ran her fingers through his hair with one hand and rubbed his back with the other.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 am

"Hana... I was.. he just came up and.." Brago couldnt say it, he just collapsed into her chest.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 am

User Image
"Its ok. He's not here anymore. He's not going to hurt you." Hana said as she blushed when brago's head went into her breasts. "I'm here for you."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 am

"Ive been touched by a man. I want to go home and just stay under the covers."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 am

User Image
"Alright. Lets return home." Hana told him. "You can stay in bed and I'll be your nurse and make sure you get better."

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante chuckled once more and held her close. "Okay, but I don't promise any perfect singing." He said and kissed the top of her head and tried to think of something to sing, but he could only think of one song right now. Guess it'd have to do. He began to sing softly to her.

llOOC: {XX}.ll

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 am

"Thank you hana." Brago said getting up. Soon they reached the mansion and Brago hopped in his bed. He was incredibly saddened.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 am

User Image
Hana sat next to him on the bed, light caressing his face. "Is there anything i can get for you or do for you?" She asked him, wanting to make him feel better.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:11 am

((What have I missed?))

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:33 am

((read the last page Kroe, thats really the only climax))

"Yes, Kill me" Brago flipped over.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

"Damn," Robert said. He had watched Kane disappear with Nike, but he couldn't seem to move to do anything about it. Nike's magic added to the drain of his full power on his body had left him paralyzed. "I have to figure something out."

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:35 am

Soli stood there and heard what Hyael said,"I'm going somewhere Leon,I need to visit a grave."Soli walked out the room and headed outside going towards the cemetery.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games