Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm

((They're in a forest, Kin's with them. Ceacus and Melody are the two new characters, Melody's evil.))
Erin stated putting band-aids on Hannah.
((not sure what to write ^^"))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:22 pm

((can u giv me more info on wats happened? idk wat to write with just that cuz ther isnt alot of background on the scenario u get me?))

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:29 pm

((Oh yeah. The agents turned out to be working for Itex, and Erasers attacked, so they fled the hospital into the forest, and Kin confronted them. Kin got her memory erased and they helped her regain her memory. She lost it again, and got knocked out. They killed the erasers and ran off with her. They met Ceacus while in the hospital and Melody in the forest. Melody's mind can't be read, and she can numb people's minds, and Ceacus can look into other's minds by touching them.. They were sleeping and Hannah approached, covered in scratches.))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:50 pm

((hmm...ok..ill see wat i can conjure up haha XD im gonna stop using 1st person just cuz i get confused in my othr rp's lol ))
((melody and ceacuz r with them right now right? so is blake and derek and jess and the rest of them? lol oh so many characters...lets just say..jessica and derek found their parents and decided to stay with them..ya? haha))

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:05 pm

((Yep, and alright XD))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

(lets try this...?)
"their..all done..how did u get all scratched up hannah?" erin asked looking at the patched up girl sitting infront of her.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Aria woke up, never really asleep, watching them in case she could help. "Those scratches don't look normal..." She murmured, sitting up a bit.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:24 pm

erin looked confused at the scrathes. "ur right..they dont..hannah..wher hav u been recently?"

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:33 pm

((Agh, block ^^" Not sure if I should godmod))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:36 pm

(mmm..just do it for now cuz i think this is the last time im gonna b on for a while and i dont wanna miss anything or stop right now with this rp lol)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:45 pm

"Nowhere, I fell." She said, looking at her bandaged arm. "M.. That doesn't sound right." Aria said, feeling her lying. "It's nothing, seriously, just got scratched up in thorns..."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 pm

"right...like those r thorn scratches." erin said cocking her eyebrow.
(wher was hannah b4? that way i can incorprate in my next reply.)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:12 pm

(I don't know ^^" She came from farther in the forest I guess?)
Hannah sighed. "I don't know... It's all a blur..." "Maybe it was your friend?" Kazumi asked, now awake. Hannah shrugged.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:21 pm

(hmm..alright haha)
erin looked puzzled and tilted her head to the side as she looked at kazumi. blake turned over and was awake now. "mmm..wher's derek and jessica?" he said alarmed wen he didnt see them. "theyr gone remember?" she said "oh..right..still cant get used to that..hannah wat happened?" blake said groggily.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:23 pm

(Oh yeah, I forgot, Hannah saw a ghost/ illusion of this girl while they were at the hospital)
Hannah shook her head. "I don't know... But they're just scratches, they'll heal. I'm tired." She said, laying down beside Austin and going to sleep.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games