Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:35 pm
{{Amy wouldn't pick up on the first ring. She probably would the 2nd, though.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm
{{ Daniel's the patient sort. 3nodding }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:53 pm
{{Ah. lol. smile }}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:54 pm
Sakura finished the outlines of her sketch then began to add in a little more detail, beginning with the top left corner.Once she had added in most of the details to her ketch she flicked to a new page and thought about what she should try and draw this time  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:01 pm
Tommy watched Sakura sketch for a little bit. He wasn't sure he should interrupt or not, but he was curious as to what she was drawing.

He cleared his throat and called over to her. "May I ask what you're drawing?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 pm
Sakura looked up and folded her sketch back a page then walked over to the bar again to show him the sketch of the lounge area. "I was doing this one not long ago but now I'm wondering what to do for the next one. I often leave them unfinished like that and come back to them later" she explained as she handed him her sketch book and took a seat  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:16 pm
{{ Time for din-din. However, here's a preview of what I've been doing today. Minus a few bits of furniture that I forgot to save. }}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 pm
{{That's so cool, FS!!! biggrin Do you have labels for it so we know what part is where? Also, is that outside and inside? smile }}

Tommy carefully took the sketchbook and looked at the sketch Sakura had drawn. He started to smile.

"This is good, Sakura. You like drawing rooms the most or landscapes in general?"

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:23 pm
((It's inside the main building, and more or less what I had pictured. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:27 pm
((That's soo cool FS xd ))
She shook her head slightly "Neither...I prefer to draw from my imagination but I do what's in front of me to pass the time" she explained although she found it had become one of the habits she had picked up was to carry a sketch pad around with her.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm
{{It is great, isn't it? And he did it with no guide from me b/c I can't explain anything well, especially plans! So the main door is toward the bottom of the sketch, right? And, I'm bouncing this off of you Kits, but is the lounge supposed to be on the upper left corner? I was thinking that when someone came in, the desk was in front of them, the large hot tub room was behind the information desk, and the lounge was up and to the left, right? Pet area to the right?}}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:31 pm
{{brb!}}

"Oh! So you really like to do expressionist art?"  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 pm
Sakura just sat there and blinked a few times as she tilted her head slightly "What's...expressionist art?" she asked confused. She hadn't heard of that kind of term before but then again there were lots of things she didn't really know.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:40 pm
{{ This is just what I've managed so far today. It'll take some time to be fully done. So far we have the main building. The lobby is at the center there (the smiley face looking part, totally unintentional), the lounge with outlines of where bar, stools, tables, chairs and fireplace go. To the right of lounge will be the kitchens. On the opposite side we have the offices, Kits, and Amy, security, and some storage will be drawn in there as well. Behind the lobby is the big tub room, with the locker rooms, and restrooms flanking it. When I go and start doing the outside? That is gonna get crazy. }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:48 pm
{{but i was just thinking the lounge was in the upper left area.}}

Tommy looked a little surprised. "Expressionist art? Well, it's basically where you draw or paint your feelings. Some people do it just from their imagination, though traditionally, a person paints their surroundings and then adds their own flare to it... I guess it's kind of hard to explain."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games