Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:34 pm
Keinosuke Uchiha/Oni

Kein arrived at the office a tad nervous. His uniform was spotless, orange hair neat and tidy, and was more presentable then he had probably ever been. Even his horns looked to have been freshly polished. Yet he was still nervous. It was time to get his headband and get to training afterwards, which once he was finished that meant he had the possibility to do missions. The academy was one thing but actually doing all of this stuff in the field already felt like one hell of a leap.

Entering into the first room he looked around for anyone who looked like a secretary or possibly even kage. He hadn't ever actually stepped into this building before so he could only guess how it was even set up.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:53 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ
A-Rank ᚖ ANBU ᚖ Ninjutsu ᚖ Bukijutsu ᚖ Doton ᚖ Raiton

Detailed Post ::
Shi watched as the genin left his office, overeager enough to forget to collect his headband. The acting kage thrummed a low, long note, slowly debating whether or not it was an issue. But Genin do need to learn without a mothering hand - that was the Academy's position. Mhm. So the Akimichi was to go out into the world without their headband, for a time. Moss-green eyes gave a slow blink before he returned to his other paperwork, a hand propping up his chin as he tried not to let his gaze glaze over.

"Kage-sama!" Shi blinked, his head tilting back sharply as one of the chuunin-ranked office-workers suddenly called his name. "I found this one roaming the halls." And they were gone, leaving behind an orange-haired teenager. Shi blinked, taking in - oh. Horns. "Hm." He thrummed, eyes turning to the pile of academy graduate files at his elbow. "I've seen you..." He murmurs. "Ah." The acting kage pulls out a file and opens it, placing it down on the report he was reading.

There was a small, square photo of Keinosuke's face paper clipped to the front of it. "You've shown to be a rather determined individual, if with a temper... of the Uchiha and Oni clan..." Shi reads a little slowly, his fingers trailing underneath the words he's apparently reading. "And a note of preference to weapon techniques..." Although the acting Kage was speaking aloud, his low tone implied the verbal commentary was more directed to himself, reinforcing the points of interest. "Apart from some concern about your temper going too far, its stated you should be fine in a properly balanced team." Shi speaks, voice low and level. Eventually, the acting Kage looks up to Keinosuke, his face completely impassive.

"You've been put forward as a candidate for possible leadership type roles. Is that something you have an interest in? Keinosuke."

Summarised Situation ::
Physical Position :: Seated at the Kage desk
Body Actions :: Reading Keinosuke's file.
State of Dress :: Full battle gear (Shinobi style)

Interacting with ::
Odoeb
Physical Actions ::
Verbal Dialogue :: "Is that something you have an interest in?"
Interaction's Points of Interest ::

Valbjorn
Verbal Dialogue :: ""

Quote:
Verbal Dialogue ::
Interaction's Points of Interest :: N/A

Outward Emotion :: Neutral
Internal Dialogue :: N/A
Actual Emotion ::

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:25 am
Keinosuke Uchiha/Oni

Kein was taken to the kages office by a helpful individual who had spotted him, following along until he was face to face with the acting kage. He didn't know the man very well, outside of a name and the rare time he had seen him.

When his temper was brought up it took all the years of dealing with it to stifle his reaction to it. If it had been anyone else he probably would have flipped them off on a comment like that, though that literally fed into the idea that he was an angry individual. Damned if you do damned if you don't, the only way he could escape his stereotypes was acting better then his family.

What the kage finished with though was enough to bring Kein back to the moment as it rather surprised him. Leadership? Him? It wasn't ever something he really considered.

"If that is what the teachers think I would be suited for I would not hesitate to take the role Hokage" Kein said firmly. He trusted the military without doubt so if they thought he would do well at the job he wouldn't shy away from it. Perhaps it would even help change his reputation with enough work put into it.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi thrums a low, short note in the back of his throat before tilting forward slightly in his seat. "You didn't have plans of your own you wanted to achieve instead?" He asks.

Body Actions :: Reading Keinosuke's file.

Odoeb

Quote:

Quote:

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:02 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ I feel like laughing- a metempsychosis like this where you can suddenly bubble up and softly disappear. If you want to be loved, say it out loud. Just thinking about it won't convey it. Even the eternal maiden looks away, and heaven moves further away from us.

Soraru once again made his way up the stairs to the Hokage's office, silently appreciating that the walk wasn't nearly as exhausting as the staircase in the Raikage's building. It was still an annoyance, and he had to struggle to not think up possible worldwide alternatives for stairs in general. Making his way to the top, he saw that the guards on duty were the same ones who were there on his first encounter with the temp Hokage. They recognized him and didn't bother checking for identity once again. Of that, he was thankful. The Kumogakure Genin gave them a small bow that didn't reach low enough to expose his neck, clutching prayer beads to his chest with his right hand. He walked through the open door to see a shaggy-haired boy around his height, give or take a couple of inches. Said boy was talking to the stand-in Hokage, who hadn't changed positions since Soraru first left a few hours prior.

Rather than pay attention to their conversation, he made sure that he had all the info he needed. The name in question was still fresh in his memories, along with bits and pieces of the poems and other writings he found in a notebook. Rather than interrupt, he'd wait for the Hokage to address him first in whatever way he saw fit.

The truth is not what you want it to be. It is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

[ Hakemoto Monk | C-Rank | Bukijutsu/Bukijutsu | Genin | Chakra TBE/1,065 | Stamina 465/465 ]

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:09 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi 's green eyes catch movement in the open doorway, and recognises the blur of colour and relative size out of his periphery. 'Already? he wonders as Shi lifts a hand to the Oni-Uchiha standing before him. "Take a second to think on that, if I may ask. I'll be a moment." And with that the acting kage stands, his tall, lanky build eager to once more be stretched up and out from behind that heavy desk. He casually walks up to the doorway to the office and peers his head down with a curious tilt to the Kumo shinobi.

"You've found something?" He inquires quietly, the noise-filled passageway covering his words from being overheard by any unwanted ears.

Physical Position :: Standing in the Kage office doorway
Body Actions :: Casually standing

Odoeb
Verbal Dialogue :: "You've found something?"

Tenshuyami

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:36 am
User Image

~ I feel like laughing- a metempsychosis like this where you can suddenly bubble up and softly disappear. If you want to be loved, say it out loud. Just thinking about it won't convey it. Even the eternal maiden looks away, and heaven moves further away from us.

Soraru bristled slightly at the closeness of the Hokage, but only for an instant. He could make out Shi's words, responding to him quietly yet clearly. He would've used his sound-throwing genjutsu in order to completely conceal his voice, but there wasn't anyone close enough to hear him outside of his intended target. "A journal belonging to the former clan head. The name of a Chuunin was inside, Kaishi Kōka. There were other things inside of her poems. Locations, times. I think that Chuunin is the clearest next step, though." He paused in order to gauge Shi's reaction before continuing, which was quite foolish, given that the stoic Kage didn't really "react" outside of the occasional thrumming or widened eyes. "The current Antei Lord has been helpful. Him and I both believe that Kaishi should've come to you about this before their disappearance." It was the moment of truth. Either the previous Shinobi never made it to Shi, or he already knew about Kaishi's involvement. He'd talk to the Chuunin regardless, but one outcome was certainly damning for Kaishi than the other. Suddenly, some of the poems and the order of the journal came to mind.

If he remembered correctly, her encounter with Kaishi happened before any other notable input. He gulped, having a bad feeling about those other entries. He'd looked it over before, but some part of him wondered if some of those strange wordings were codes instead of poems. That entire journal began with you, Kaishi. Is it only a coincidence?

The truth is not what you want it to be. It is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

[ Hakemoto Monk | C-Rank | Bukijutsu/Bukijutsu | Genin | Chakra TBE/1,065 | Stamina 465/465 ]

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:51 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi listened, green eyes focused, as the Kumo nin spoke - but something had thrown him off. The acting Hokage did not thrum, did not blink, did not even flinch at the name, but his gaze did turn inwards. After a telling pause, he spoke. "You are sure the name is Kaishi Kōka?" He asks, but he feels no concealment of truth, nor an ulterior motive. "The shinobi before you had requested access to a list of chuunin. Chuunin who were active at a very specific date, but..." and finally a thrum occurred, this one rough and distressed as dark green eyes closed briefly. "My apologies. I may not be overly familiar with the whole of the Chuunin on active duty, but I have had contact with almost all of them since my placement here, and I have no recollection of anyone by the name of Kaishi or Kōka." He reveals. But his eyes are full of determination now. "Head to the archives. The chuunin on duty, Chīsana, tell her I sent you, that you require the same document as the last Kumo nin I sent there. If she gives you grief, just mention the 'bubble tea incident' and she'll know this is legitimate." Shi pauses, weighing something on his tongue. "Good luck." He says instead and returns to the desk, returning his attention to the genin awaiting his return.

Body Actions :: -

Quote:

Tenshuyami
Verbal Dialogue :: "Head to the archives."

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:53 am
Keinosuke Uchiha/Oni

Kein nearly responded to the next question when another presence drew the Kage's attention. He stepped back and let the two talk, making sure that e wasn't ease dropping either and keeping a respectable distance. Kein really didn't know many of the other shinobi yet so who the stranger was was nothing more than a face at this point.

When the kage returned Kein resumed his spot in front of the desk.

"My only plans are to assist the village however possible. I have a lot of training to do before hand, but in terms of personal goals all I am seeking right now is growth. However or wherever that might come from within Konoha"

It was a rather dry answer but very to the point. He had only just graduated and barely knew about things outside of the village walls. Even only the occasional detail about things inside of them as well.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:01 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi thrummed that low, vibrating note in his thoat once more before responding, just as dry as the answer Keinosuke had given him. "A dangerous way to to be." He warns. "Seeds grow just as easily from death as they do from gentle care. Find a mentor wisely. You're position in life, even now, leaves you desired by many as an ally. And, I'm sure, by more as a tool to utilise." With those words, the acting kage leans over the sid of his desk to retrieve a headband from a small box set down on the floor. He straightens himself before holding it out for the genin to take. "Train some, then come see me again and I'll assign you what mission I can. If you're interested." He adds, tone light but bland.

Body Actions :: -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:08 am
Keinosuke Uchiha/Oni

Those words did not fall on deaf ears. However there was a very clear reaction in his eyes at the warning, a flash of rebellion followed by a slight smirk. Probably the only bit of real emotion that had been shown so far in this meeting.

"I am well aware of my position and the heritage behind me. If I was to have a secondary goal in life it would be to avoid the uchiha's curse of darkness, and the oni's curse of rage. My path will not stray to either" he said gingerly taking the head band and securing it around his forehead.

Once it was in place he gave a short bow. "Thank Hokage. I shall see you again soon". If he wasn't stopped then he would leave the building, intent on heading in the direction of the training facilities.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:12 pm
User Image

Soraru nodded, breathing out words of confirmation for Shi to hear. "I'm positive. It only took me a few minutes to get here from the estate. I remember everything." He wasn't surprised to hear that the previous Shinobi asked about the date rather than the person. It made sense. His overactive thoughts led him to wonder about all sorts of possibilities. Maybe it was all planned. A fake name, a noble house, potentially gaining the favor of the clan head...or possibly something less sinister. He was sure the disappearance of the previous Shinobi fit in somewhere, but that was a piece of the puzzle that he had yet to fit.

Soraru was told to meet a Chuunin by the name of Chisana, who watched over the archives. The bubble tea incident would be his key if there was any pushback from her. Such a potentially important incident with a cute name caused his lips to curl upwards in a slight smile. He was dismissed, but a part of him wanted to stay for a moment longer. To ask about a question that had been lingering on his mind.

Lord Antei's pale skin. He was Soraru's elder, yet his almost frail state of being reminded him of an old friend that he hadn't spoken to in some time, who went about life as if everything could come crumbling down at any second. He wondered how Hokori-san was doing, sometimes.

Those frustrated, unfinished sentences scrawled onto the pages.

'Full moon. Kikyou against my cheek. Cool cobblestones under bare feet.'

'Promised; through the window. The free-fall. Felt like breathing for the first time. Learned to breathe again. Learned my own voice. How hands do not listen.'

It reminded him of someone locked away, forced to live under a set of codes, stripped of their freedoms. Then there's an opening, a crack through the window that leads into an entire horizon once unseen. They were free, for better or worse. How nostalgic. Soraru thought, turning around and walking away from the office to reach the archives.

The Antei clan heads were quite lonely people, weren't they? Did you know that, Kaishi-san?

BlackFruity

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:30 pm
Yugure Oshoku Shinsetsu
Konohagakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 300/300 | Stamina: 200/200

User Image
"Well, hello there, good lookin'~! What say we get out of here?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yugure walked through the village with a smile on his face. He had graduated, and he knew he had to go and get a rise from his cousin, tease her for graduating with her cousin three years younger than her. A chuckle escaped him as he walked to the Hokage's Building. The Shinsetsu entered the building and was directed up the stairwell to the upper levels. His ascent and walk were slow and leisurely, evident he was in no rush to accept his headband. This kind of behavior had often been exhibited and marked down during his time at the academy.

The red haired male hummed pleasantly as he walked through the halls of the building, his arm outstretched, fingers lightly tracing along the wall. His humming dimmed as he began to read the names labeling the rooms. 'Conference.... Closet.... Staff Only..... Ah, office.' He thought, smile fading from his face. He knocked lightly on the steel reinforced door, and awaited permission to enter the room from the Acting Hokage. As he waited, his mind wandered to his parents, wondering how they were doing.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:55 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi thrummed a low note upon hearing a knock at the office door, taking a moment to finish reading the sentence he was one before closing the file and looking up. 'Ah, His mind recognises the young man from a cropped head-shot paperclipped to a personal file, tucked away in the shortening stack of other recent Genin graduates of the Academy. Shi lifts a hand and beckons the Genin entry. "Come," Shi speaks, voice neutral and even-paced. Meanwhile, his other hand was already going through the aforementioned stack of files, dark-green eyes scanning the photos attached for one that matched - a-hah. "Shinsetsu, Yugure." Shi reads aloud as he pulls the file out and opens it upon his desk. Again, the low note vibrates from somewhere deep in his chest and he begins reading, a finger slowly trailing underneath the words he's taking in. "Shown a predisposition for medical jutsu..." He speaks slowly. "And an an ability to conceal your presence..." Although Shi was speaking aloud, his tone and volume indicated he was instead reading aloud to himself more than speaking to the genin. "Shinsetsu clan... concerns your carefree attitude may cause issues in the field..." The acting kage continues. "Put forward for field duties, with a balanced team." Shi concludes and looks up to Yugure. "Does that suggestion agree with you? Yugure Shinsetsu."

Body Actions :: Reading Yugure's file

Toxic Interior
Verbal Dialogue :: "Does that suggestion agree with you?"

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:08 am
Yugure Oshoku Shinsetsu
Konohagakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 300/300 | Stamina: 200/200

User Image
"Well, hello there, good lookin'~! What say we get out of here?"

Yugure stepped through the open door of the office at the invitation before he bowed before the Acting Hokage. He remained silent as he read from a file, listing off his name, his medical predisposition, and his ability to conceal himself. He carried on, lingering on his clan name, and concerns about his behavior in school before finishing that he was suggested to be put on field duties with a balanced team. The male's eyebrows raised inquisitively, as that was definitely not what he was expecting to hear. "Yes, sir, it does." He said formally, almost stiffly. It was evident that the red head didn't usually talk this way, preferring to be casual.

Yugure's mind was racing. He was recommended for a balanced team. Did that mean that there was already a pairing in mind for him? He briefly wondered if he would be teamed up with his cousin or if it would be some of the others he had graduated with, but never really took the time to interact with beyond their basic exercises. "Where would you have me go, sir?" He asked, awaiting orders.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

BlackFruity

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games