Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:11 am
BOOOO! six spoiled fuzzy's fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:17 am
These Pokemanz. XD Totally nuts nowadays. And thenadays. All the times, really.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:21 am
to put in relation to miyamoto. still not even close to crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 pm
Ergo War
These Pokemanz. XD Totally nuts nowadays. And thenadays. All the times, really.
eh but its ok. Choutzu used self destruct to help get rid of the Napa, and after getting a "its not very effective" proceeded to go to pokemon heaven. This was when the naughty napa began to teabag a dead yamtcha  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:40 pm
So when's Pokemon Z coming out? Or will it be called Pokemon Kai or GT?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:04 pm
Sitting in the new guild chat. No one else about. Already posted everywhere...

#foreveralone  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm
I'd pop in too, but I'm doin' homework and won't be any company.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:31 pm
I semi-LIVE!!!!! for now.....

@Chez- you think you got problems with your little sight problem blaugh HA!!! I'd trade you just about anyday rofl  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:33 pm
Okay, I have officially been lost XD I have now F**king clue what is happening there lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:37 pm
Logicka Inferni
Okay, I have officially been lost XD I have now F**king clue what is happening there lol

let me think....Guardian BAD! Al been screwed and I become magnet for friendly fire, your attempt to save me FAIL, because you 'fight' with San's golem. Lucas off in la-la land, and James and San being bamf with sniper rifle like jutsu and collaberation.
Questions?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:43 pm
Also, the validity of some of San's actions is being discussed, so keep an eye out for potential edits!

Guardian's attacks: Chakra Field (may or may not be sealed), which doubles the effects of Chakra-draining techniques; Atsugai, a giant wind explosion that turns the remnants of the barrier and the stopper that San has made in to a bomb.

Also, just for the sake of clarification, the barrier is still there, just with a hole in the roof. Also, it covers the ground, which people keep forgetting.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:37 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Logicka Inferni

let me think....Guardian BAD! Al been screwed and I become magnet for friendly fire, your attempt to save me FAIL, because you 'fight' with San's golem. Lucas off in la-la land, and James and San being bamf with sniper rifle like jutsu and collaberation.
Questions?

xd  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:40 pm
Ergo War
Also, the validity of some of San's actions is being discussed, so keep an eye out for potential edits!

Guardian's attacks: Chakra Field (may or may not be sealed), which doubles the effects of Chakra-draining techniques; Atsugai, a giant wind explosion that turns the remnants of the barrier and the stopper that San has made in to a bomb.

Also, just for the sake of clarification, the barrier is still there, just with a hole in the roof. Also, it covers the ground, which people keep forgetting.
and for clerification, i thought this was an S+ ranked barrier....as in ******** huge.....like....huge huge......and how did my attacks make it a stopper? Part of it was already inside, and the others flew in like airplanes or star ships entering the deathstar....coordinated...just like san is...and im pretty sure i said i made the iron sand fly into the barrier, then form the shapes....

and thank you manny....i was trying to get you out of there but it difficult when a bunch of people do a whole bunch of attacks....my bad....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:54 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Logicka Inferni

Questions?

Hmmmm.... Nope, just realizing I must read posts more thoroughly Haha!  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:36 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War

and for clerification, i thought this was an S+ ranked barrier....as in ******** huge.....like....huge huge......and how did my attacks make it a stopper? Part of it was already inside, and the others flew in like airplanes or star ships entering the deathstar....coordinated...just like san is...and im pretty sure i said i made the iron sand fly into the barrier, then form the shapes....

and thank you manny....i was trying to get you out of there but it difficult when a bunch of people do a whole bunch of attacks....my bad....

>: ? Rank has nothing to do with size, it deals with the strength of the barrier. Besides, it was specified that the barrier was a hemisphere with a radius of ten meters or something like that.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games