Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:38 pm
In another time, we would be as one
In another place, our lives would've only just begun
We walk beneath the sun; we lie beneath the stars
We grow upon the Earth and this is what we are
It didn't have to be this way, but this is what we are
The wasted years have passed so slowly
Without connection to my only
The end is near; defining lonely

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: content] [thinking: she just said yes...] [with: Claire] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel wondered why he felt more butterflies ramming into his ribs and the inside of his stomach and crawling their way through his intestines now that he had actually asked Claire out and she had said yes than before. Maybe it was still a responsibility? If you were someone's boyfriend, you still had to be conscious of it, still had to put work in; it wasn't just some joyride or lark. Well, good thing he had never minded responsibility, right? He was looking more at Claire than any of their surroundings, but when she spoke he did take them in. It took a moment to focus and remember to stop himself from staring at her again- didn't they call it being starry eyed? A symptom of young love or something?

He always found it funny how people talked about it like an illness that over took you, but now he really understood why. He'd been holding back most of his feelings before, since he didn't want to be that friend, the one who made it very clear they were head over heels right from the get-go. But now he could sort of let himself admit that he really, truly liked Claire, a lot and he had this sense of urgency to be with her whenever he could, like she might disappear on him. He was trying hard not to feel utterly and completely out of his league, but he had never thought he would be the first out of his siblings to actually have a girlfriend or boyfriend- Toby was the more popular one, the one who played Quidditch and made people laugh and talked in that excited, confidential tone of voice like he was acting a part, and Jess was the boy crazy one always shrieking in laughter and looking ready for anything with wide eyes and a grin plastered on her face.

Anyways, Claire was right. Hogsmeade was beautiful, especially when it was getting dark and most of the shops that were still open were cheerily lit up, like beacons in the night. Technically autumn hadn't even begun, but it felt like it already. There was no heat or heaviness in the air like there was in summer. Everything seemed fresh and new. Probably because he hadn't seen it since June. His thoughts rambled this way and that and most of his relief and tension had faded away into a comforting sort of contentment. The butterflies were still there, though.

"I- I guess it is," he finally said. "I never really noticed before- always preoccupied with getting straight to the feast, probably." They were nearing the carriages, now. "It must have been hard. I might go crazy without magic for that long. Once you get so used to it... Though, I always had it around growing up," he admitted. "Mum being a witch and all." It was strange, thinking that if he hadn't been adopted at birth he would have grown up with muggles, and not known anything about magic until he was eleven. Claire, must have gone through that right? Or at least until her sister Rose got her letter.

A good head and a good heart is always a formidable combination.

Forks Anonymous

Is anybody there to show me?
You don’t believe in space
You don’t believe in light
You don’t believe that anything is well beyond your might
We walk across the sky and beneath the ocean floor
We’re never going anywhere we've never been before
It doesn't have to be this way
This isn't who we are

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

After what seemed like countless of hours, they finally arrived. The train stopped at Hogsmeade in the evening, and now, they were only moments away from Hogwarts, or so it seemed. The first years would take the boat and the second years and up were supposed to- what were they supposed to do? It had only just occurred to Dalton that he hadn’t actually known what he was supposed to do. Rosabella knew though, didn’t she? Of course she did, she was a year older than him. The boy looked from Kalin and Thane to Bella before a large grin spread on his face. “Lead the way!” Immediately, the Ravenclaw began following his step sister towards the carriages that were to take them up to the castle.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Yukina101
Forks Anonymous

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria clambered down for the train as quickly as she could. Still no sign of Anastasia. Where could her Slytherin best friend have gone off to? The blonde seemed to be really MIA lately, or maybe it just felt that way after not seeing her for a while, but they were going to be at Hogwarts shortly, and then they’ll be able to hang out all the time. Alex’s dark eyes scanned the station for a glimpse of the blonde; however, she gave up quickly and headed for the carriages. The sooner she could get to the castle, the sooner she would see her best friend.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella hopped off the train’s steps when they arrived. The girl crossed her arms, for it was rather cold tonight, and she hadn’t brought a sweater. In fact, it seemed to be even colder on this evening than the last two years; however, it was still a beautiful night. While she had been gazing up at the stars, her brother’s voice echoed in her head and distracted her. “Oh. Right. Well, we’re supposed to go to the carriages now,” she said, nodding towards the three boys who were with her before leading the way towards the magically moving vehicles.

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                      ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                      ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ At Peace
                                                      ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Carriages
                                                      ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ No one
                                                      ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..I need a nap.'

Magic… ’Of course… so he isn’t just a stupid muggle then…’ In all the rage and conflict Isla had herself forgotten that the shirt could have easily been fixed with magic. Of course, she wasn’t going to admit it to him, nor was she going to give him the pleasure of seeing her dumbstruck. Yet the thought only seemed to make her even redder, this time more with embarrassment than anger. As her complexion slowly began to blend in with the color of her hair, Isla opened her mouth to give another witty retort or sassy jape, but by then it was too late. Jayden had had revealed his own lineage to her, which of course had to mean something considering the name was familiar. Not only that, Jayden had already left on his skateboard, headed to the boats. ’Oh hell no… he’s not going to get the last word…’ With her arms flailing, Isla made a futile attempt at running the boy down, though by that time he was already long gone. ”I HOPE YOU DROWN AND GET EATEN BY THE SQUID!” She blurted out wildly. It didn’t matter if he heard or not of course, because in the end she got the last word, which meant she won whatever they were having. Satisfied, Isla returned to her bags with a cheerful little smile on her face, as if nothing had happened just moments ago.

Ignoring the glares she was getting from most of the student body, Isla wracked her mind trying to find any reference to the Drickson Family. Pureblood lineage, of course, and at least somewhat associated with the Irehams, but she had no uncles or aunts that were Dricksons. Friends at most, and that was pushing it. The family name was familiar, her parents had mentioned it casually in more than one in conversation, of course none that Isla ever paid attention to. When she drew a blank, Isla shrugged it off as she did so skillfully with most of her other problems. ’I’ll never see him again, whatever. Not my problem.’ She thought, and the more she convinced herself that this was true, the happier she seemed to get. ”OUT of my way, thank you~.” She screamed at some nearby students as she stepped in between them, walking at a brisk pace. Her voice already slowly becoming hoarse, but a little rest would be enough to solve it, and where better to rest than on a carriage? Stepping into the closest empty one she could find, Isla set her bag beside her, laid her head against the back window and drifted off peacefully.

Devyln Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:28 pm
And I don't want you and I don't need you
Don't bother to resist, or I'll beat you
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
The weak ones are there to justify the strong

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Single | Unwillingly Adopted | Muggleborn

Thane could say that the train ride with the two others had been the worst experience of his life, and he probably would have if he didn't think Kalin would refuse to bake another morsel for him for lying. The older girl had been mostly quiet and he respected her silence by staying silent along with her. His friend on the other hand and spent the time conversing with Dalton and he had no idea why he felt angry about that fact. It wasn't like he cared if he went off with to be with other losers like himself. It also didn't stop him from thinking of ways to push the kid from the carriage and make it look like an accident. His plotting must have shown on his face because he was poked and sent a look from Kalin making him roll his eyes. At the other's boy's exclamation he smothered the sneer that threatened to erupt before he was forcefully grabbed and pulled along leading the troupe to the carriages.

Hey you, what do you see?
Something beautiful, something free?
Hey you, are you trying to be mean?
If you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean
The beautiful people
The beautiful people

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Mira had pretty much avoided her sister the moment they got on the platform. As soon as she could run from her she did just that. Taking her sketch book and sitting alone until they had to board. Once on the express she didn't say a word to anyone. Mira just took to looking out the window and sketching random things that came by the window.

Getting off the train Mira looked around the station. It looked typical but she supposed it was the castle that wasn't. Being directed to follow to the docks she followed the crowd of first years. Not an enjoyable thing that's for sure. Looking around she hoped she wouldn't be sorted anywhere stupid... her preferred house was surprisingly Slytherin.

Exit to Lake

User Image

With: Other Students...

Wearing: Plain Black Robs

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXUser Image

Twelve Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin grinned happily at the sight of Hogsmeade laid before them and the beauty of the castle in the background. He didn't think he would have missed school as much as he did right at that moment. And then it was ruined by Thane's continued silent treatment and the glares he saw being thrown in each direction. He would think that being a Slytherin he would have learned to mask his true feelings. After dragging him to a carriage and pushing him inside he grinned at the other two waiting for them to join. "So, Rosabella, what electives did you decide to take this year?" he asked trying to start back up conversation.
kiska166

And you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break
Now we are the kids from yesterday

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:17 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya was still failing at hiding her amusement and snickers at Echo's almost forced cold disposition towards her and Kas. She had said she would get him back, just because it hadn't been in the manner he was expecting it didn't mean he could act like he was going to die by Mr. G's hands! For goodness sake the man collected and published books! If he had to be afraid of any of the Whitethorne family, she put her money on Eretria and Chalmes. Eretria because well...she was scary. But in the most awesome of ways! She was sneaky, conniving, and had five plots running through her mind at the exact same time each ending with gain for her...it was inspiring! She could only hope and pray she'd grow up to be a third of the woman she was. And Chalmes well...he had anger issues for sure but he was a generally nice guy. Any person who could sit there and explain traction to a ten year old had to have some form of patience, plus he wasn't a horrible person to just lounge around with. If either one of them found or heard of an inkling that she was in a relationship, then she would fear for the life of the other person. So really, Echo had nothing to worry about! But try telling him that. Noooo he was going to die from a publisher, probably from uninterrupted boredom! Tanya rolled her eyes at his fifteenth, or maybe sixteenth, glare as she smoothed down her dress and wrinkled her nose from the smell of dungbombs. Really people, they just got here! Her eyes trailed over to Gypsy and her laughing bunch (all prefects, where the Heads mad!?) and wondered which one was gunning for the first revocation. She had her money on Jer but it could have easily been the pink haired Ravenclaw. Her eyes trailed through the crowd looking for familiar brown skin until she spotted him and his friend with two girls and grinned. Not even here an hour and he was getting the attention of the ladies. And Mr. G worried about her! Chuckling she began leading her friends over to the carriages before they were all gone. "Oh calm down Gekko, Mr. G's not gonna do anything! Beneath his cold, dark, somewhat untrusting visage is a sociopath. I'm kidding! He's really nice and also knows that I am sort of crazy and doesn't take a lot of my words at face value. Plus if it makes you feel better, he's probably already told my Mum what happened and I'll be grounded the moment my feet touch down in London come the winter hols." she chuckled ruefully. She was just happy this had happened while her broomstick was still hidden in her trunk. Taking flying lessons on the death traps called brooms had been bad enough, actually playing a full game of Quidditch? Not bloody likely!

Grespeciatto

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

UniformWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Echo, Elsie, and KasThinking: Pffft, like Mr. G would waste the timeOOC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Chase was definitely an odd one, but Lior couldn't deny he liked odd. The brunette had ended up dragging him away from his father and with a final wave he climbed on board the scarlet train. It was crazy busy inside, the chaos of the coming school year apparent in those tight halls. Once tucked safely into a compartment Lior had tried not to stare endlessly out the windows. He had never seen this part of England and part of him enjoyed looking peacefully at the scenery. Most of the time though had been spent in comfortable chatter, at least comfortable for him. Melody had found them part way into the ride and the silver haired girl seemed totally at ease with Chase. Lior had hoped to get to know Chase better but before he knew it Melody had shooed him out so the girls could change and he still couldn't figure out how he lost them. Probably nothing but talent. Still before long he was in his own dark robes fingers gliding over the soft fabric. His father had caught him wearing them a few weeks ago to his embarrassment but to the young Seer it just seemed odd that he was already here. How could he already be going to Hogwarts? Part of him felt like he'd seen his reflection in those robes so many times but curse it all he couldn't remember some of the aspects of it, badge color for instance. That was the downside to being a Seer, sometimes you just couldn't remember the details right.

The train hissed to a stop and out he went, swept up by the crowd of people. Once or twice he thought he spotted Chase or Melody but his calls went unheaded. Getting out he ducked and dived under older students arms flashes of crimson, sapphire, emerald and topaz in his eyes. Where was he destined to go? Would he be with Chase or Melody? What good was seeing the future if he couldn't at least see that? Part of him could hear his father chuckling if he had heard such a notion form his son. He knew he powers were out of his control most days but still. One vision called upon on request? At least once? Bright blue eyes finally lighted upon the now familiar face of Chase and he smiled. Hurrying through the crowd towards her, he hoped to get there before she vanished again. "Chase! There you are, sorry I kinda got....well stolen by the crowd." He said a little quickly as he caught his breath. Straightening his robes as he stood he glanced towards the school and felt the pit of his stomach drop a bit. That was the school? This was their home for the next several months? "Cripes..." Came a soft whispered curse out of his mouth. A small grin leaked onto his face as the exciment started to take hold again. "You ready for this, Chase?" He asked turning his attention back to the brown haired girl.

Neither here nor there: At the station
A vision or two: Time to see where this is going
Kept at bay: Nervous, a bit excited
Keeping me grounded: Delphina, Chase
With a swish and flick: 10 1/2 inch Silver Lime containing an Ashwinder ash core. Smooth shaft with a bendy disposition.
A glimpse of the future: Finally caught up XD

Devlyn Maycry

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:05 pm
x
User Image
Y V O N N E M O R E A U ○ ○ ○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______halfblood__third year__slytherin__

"Ana!" Yvonne cheered as her eyes fell upon the blonde. This girl was joyous, emotional, and sometimes too kind. But, Yvonne still liked her (unlike a few other fellow Slytherins she had talked to).

"Only been waiting for fifteen or twenty minutes. The train is slow," she responded to her question. For a second there, the girl got distracted by the very obvious snake poking out of Anastasia's coat. Half of her mind wanted to exclaim something stupid like, "Wow, is that your pet?" while the other half wanted to respond to her friend's question about summer. Though, it turned out that she had time for neither, for Ashley soon joined the group before her mind could form a coherent sentence.

Honestly, Yvonne wouldn't be surprised if Ashley showed up in a heels and some pink dress.

"'Sup pretty boy." American slang was fun to use. She giggled. "My summer went by too slow, since I didn't get to do much aside from helping around Dervish."

And then she noticed it. Both of her friends. Both Slytherin. Both had <******** snakes on their shoulders. What made it worse (or funnier) was the fact that to those two, a snake is a friend, not a pet. It made Yvonne feel left out, since she didn't have a pet (rather, she couldn't have a pet). Feeling slightly self-conscious, her hands started to fondle with her prized red scarf, twisting the fabric around. And then she was made aware of her scarf by no other than Ashley the Blunt. a*****e.

But, Pretty Boy had a point: why was she, a Slytherin, wearing Gryffindor colors? It was one thing to wear casual outfits of red, but it was another to replace a house garment with such a color. It was illogical. Yvonne shrugged in response, having no clue how to answer that without sounding sappy (or an ungrateful child). She didn't dislike this scarf that her father had given her. She remembered wearing it every day, but had forgotten the importance of that right now. Perhaps it was time to move onto the Slytherin scarf soon.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

that smile is fake

Diamond Wales
Grespeciatto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette had never been so worried in her life. She hadn't told any of her friends she was dating David and who knew what they'd think. She spent most of the train ride thinking about how she was going to tell them or rather explain it. David and Leonette agreed that they would let everyone figure it out for themselves. However, she didn't want to leave her friends entirely in the dark.

Looking around the station Leonette hoped her sister was doing alright. She had run off before she could even say anything to her. Despite, not seeing eye to eye with her sister she still hoped everything went okay. Leonette continued off to the carriages, and aside from doing so two years before, the fourth year was more nervous than ever.

With: Other students

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: Feel free to interact.

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

David wasn't sure how this year was going to go. He'd like to win the Quidditch cup for his final year. However, part of him wanted Shayna to win she deserved it more in his mind. Granted Jacob deserved it just as much. Shaking his head of the thought he had to remember it was his last year he wouldn't be coming back after this.

As soon as he got off the train David decided to wait for Shayna before headed to the carriages. He had to spend as much time as he could with her before the feast. After all they did seat at different tables and it was they're anniversary. Granted they were prefects so they could hang out after the feast and catch up. However they did have class first thing in the morning which could prove to be important.

With: Other Students

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image
                                        Bow made love to needy string
                                        In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                        Fondled under pianissimos,
                                        Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                        ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ |♫| Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles stepped onto the platform, following a young dark-haired lass from one of the other shops in town. Jason had shockingly decided to put up with him instead of making him go to London to ride the train, and the redhead figured that was because as opposed to last year, he had managed to keep himself entertained by going over to Newlyn's shop over the summer. A faint blush settled on his face as he thought about her, and he just hoped that it wasn't visible in this light. As it was, he saw the regular press of students, and he also spotted a familiar face. He wandered over and tapped Olyvia on the shoulder, trying to be sneaky and probably failing. "Hey, long time no see. You waiting for me or someone else in our year, lass?" He spied Claire and Uriel giving each other looks, and he vaguely wondered if they were dating or something. Blimey, was he giving the same looks to Newlyn lately, and if he was, did that make him just as bad as they were being?

════════════════════════
                                        Thinking: Oh, wow, lovebirds off the port bow or something.
                                        OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                        Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                        Honed impossibly through her tones.

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:37 pm
Claire Alexandrie
Slytherin ** Fourth Year ** Quidditch Player

User Image
"Broken...So Broken,
broken bird sings and calls.
Watch me fall down more and more,
Deeper and deeper I drown.

After the rather quiet and...peaceful train ride, the blonde had almost hoped everything she was going through was just a terrible dream. But no...the paranoia had started up again, even with Josh holding onto her tightly, (since they were inside a compartment away from prying eyes, she did allow some PDA, it was still awkward for her though), she still wasn't secure.

Taking a step on Hogsmede station, she looked at the looming castle ahead of them and sighed, "Please let this be a normal year..." She then took Josh's hand and strolled to the waiting carriages, "....." It was then she felt dizzy and waited for it to pass, with Josh asking her if she was alright, "I'm...fine..."

Something felt wrong and...she felt like a piece of her had broken. The smell of charred flesh hit her senses and she shuddered as the memories of what she did came back, but Josh quickly brought her back to her senses, "...Right..."

My feelings? I'm concerned and feeling weak you know?
Precious thought of mine, "These dizzy spells..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a fourth year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games