Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Is that a good thing? (I mean I'd be happy - I love animals, but somehow it seems to me you might have allergies...)

Allergies...? .______.
Why would you think that?

It's usually a good thing, but everywhere I go I find myself under a pile of animals, pretty much. .-.

LOL I know the feeling!! and kids too right?

Yep. ._______.

xd

xP

I radiate absolute harmlessness. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well now I guess that is why those at the HOME prefer Miss Blue Eyes.......she is the original.......but she can't bring herself to cope with what happened....but me an the other demon/vampire well we cope in our on ways.......me I get even...........

I see. .-.

yeah why not......do to him for what he did to us.........

>.< I think there might be a very personal discussion taking place between you guys... I'll just wait over here... sweatdrop

**looks at you then back in front of me** you aren't the him she is talking about..................ohhhhh but that doesn't to matter to me he is a man **looks over at you**

I know I'm not, but this sounded like a private conversation...

And heading over thataway somewhere else is starting to sound better all the time. -_-

**shaking head and looking down then looking back up** hey Kay don't leave........I won't let her hurt you.......she is still weak from that tainted blood she drank...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:48 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Is that a good thing? (I mean I'd be happy - I love animals, but somehow it seems to me you might have allergies...)

Allergies...? .______.
Why would you think that?

It's usually a good thing, but everywhere I go I find myself under a pile of animals, pretty much. .-.

Yep. ._______.

xd

xP

somehow i doubt that LOL I bet you're a wild man and jokester in RL xd but now my dear I must bid you adieu - very weary and morning comes way too soon LOL hopefully you will forgive all my indiscretions and realize how very highly i think of you and how devastated I would be if I really thought you took offense at all my teasing! 'Night Kay!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.< I think there might be a very personal discussion taking place between you guys... I'll just wait over here... sweatdrop

**looks at you then back in front of me** you aren't the him she is talking about..................ohhhhh but that doesn't to matter to me he is a man **looks over at you**

And heading over thataway somewhere else is starting to sound better all the time. -_-

**shaking head and looking down then looking back up** hey Kay don't leave........I won't let her hurt you.......she is still weak from that tainted blood she drank...........

If you say so... :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Yep. ._______.

xd

xP

somehow i doubt that LOL I bet you're a wild man and jokester in RL xd but now my dear I must bid you adieu - very weary and morning comes way too soon LOL hopefully you will forgive all my indiscretions and realize how very highly i think of you and how devastated I would be if I really thought you took offense at all my teasing! 'Night Kay!

No, really. I might as well be a teddy bear, usually. emotion_facepalm
Offense...? Only sometimes... -_-'
Good night.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yea she is not even fully awake......so she is no threat at the moment......me and my partner are working on getting her back in her place where she won't bother anyone............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:03 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yea she is not even fully awake......so she is no threat at the moment......me and my partner are working on getting her back in her place where she won't bother anyone............

Oh, okay. .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:21 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. .-.

yeah.....the timing has to be just right and the victim has to be right.....cause when she wakes she's going to be very mad and go after him again..................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. .-.

yeah.....the timing has to be just right and the victim has to be right.....cause when she wakes she's going to be very mad and go after him again..................

Oh dear. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. .-.

Oh dear. o.o

ohh dear what????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. .-.

Oh dear. o.o

ohh dear what????

Just... oh dear. It's one of my standard I terjections, I guess. .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:37 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, okay. .-.

Oh dear. o.o

ohh dear what????

ooohh.....well I gotta go to bed now it has been very enjoyable talking to you.....**walks away smiling........turns and winks** night night...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:38 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. o.o

ohh dear what????

ooohh.....well I gotta go to bed now it has been very enjoyable talking to you.....**walks away smiling........turns and winks** night night...........

If you say so. o.o

gonk

Good night.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:56 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

yep.

I think I might be confused now. .________.

don't be.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:44 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

yep.

I think I might be confused now. .________.

don't be.

I don't think it's exactly a choice. .-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games