Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:49 pm
Welcome everyone. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:03 am
Hello !
I'm still quite new to Gaia and ever since I joined I've been looking for somewhere to chat with nice people and just hang around (and I dare say I've found it now surprised )
My name's Jen, I'm 22 years old (yikes) and currently live in the UK, although my native country is Sweden 3nodding
Looking forward to get to know you all biggrin

Fantastisk

Pryze

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:37 am
Hi!!
Im Jessica! I live in the good ole' US of A in a quaint boring little state known as Tennessee... No I do NOT like country music!!
Lol
anyways
got the random PM to join
figured hey why not....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:57 am
Hey, I'm AC, I am of sixteen years in age and live in the northwest. I love video games and anime. I only read books if it's supernatural horror or just has a compelling story with a cool protaganist and a smart antagonist. I am also part of gametrailers.com under the same name. In anything I join My name's always gonna be Lylus because Lylus is short, simple, original, and easy to remember for anyone. I can be serious, silly, lighthearted, maybe a little annoying(rarely), and awesome at any time. I am a fan of Homestar and ask a ninja. If you want me to be more specific with what I like then pm me.

I'm thinking of going next door to steal my neighbors' Wii, why not.  

DeleteMeHard

Auri-Lucia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:15 am
Hello everyone! ^^

I'm Aurii,I'm 13,and I live in Pennsylvania.

I'm Korean,and I enjoy anime and manga. (but mostly anime,cuz I'm too broke to buy manga. D'x)

My favorites of all time are Death Note,Chrno Crusade,and Hikaru no Go.

I also enjoy reading.

Ehh...I have a favorites list on my profile,so if you just wanna look there... xPP

I'm on Gaia alot,so expect me here often. :3

Nice to meet you all! n_n

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:12 am
hi. my names nikki. i live in the states. i love anime and rp games. my favorite manga is death note. i work to much and not much of a party girl. i love to hang out with friends and chat the day away.  

rouge343

Ademus Haruhara

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:42 am
um..hi i was invited to this guild ...not sure why...but i said why not..lol , hi all send me a message sometime !! xd

p.s grr for president  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:54 am
I'm steven, i'm 14, and i live in MD. I was invited 2 join this guild, so yea. send me a pm sometime!  

phoenixdown919

Nightmare~Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:10 am
Konichwa!! 3nodding

I'm Nightmare~Foxx...or Foxx ^-^, Nice guild you have. Anyway, I'm 14, I snowboard, I draw sorta animeish...and it's 7 o'clock in the morning. I need coffee. ^^', anyway thanks for inviting me here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:52 am
It's Tarvos...
I'm wondering why I was invited...
But that's okay, this is a pretty nifty guild. I'll have fun exploring every last inch of it... ^-^  

StrawberryDaifuku

[S] L I K

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:01 am
Im a Geek :B

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:02 am
[S] L I K
Im a Geek :B

I here voices! Its 1:01 pm!!!!!! :B

[S] L I K

KyuuKaze

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:28 am
I'm Vince, 14 and has been on gaia for 3-4 months. I was invited to this guild, so then i thought, "Y not?" Itz a pretty kool guild though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:33 am
Hi I'm new here and I do have to say this is one nice guild. Thax for the invite to join, who ever sent the invite. I have been with gaia for only a few months and it was my friends that got me to start trying it out. I have to say out of all the sites like this one this site has been the funnest.  

Dark_Knight80

Noble Sophitia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:31 pm
Hello everyone. -Waves-

My name is Sophitia,and I have no idea why I was invited to this guild...but you all seem like nice people,so I thought "Well,as long as I'm here,I might as well..."

bytheway,imagimmicmmule.dontlikeit?tough.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games