Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 am

((oh yes true true indeed! as TES and i discussed before! but putting her on a couch inside the bar with all the nice bells and whistles... now that is very very good wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 am

(( LMAO rofl rofl I think you all can handle this one...no supernatural wonders here )) * looks at them * Is she hurt or something. And I know my love...even for me. * walks to the bar and rummages around under the sink before coming up with his dusty brandy bottle *

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 17 Total: 25 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:32 am

lady leko-chan
*giggles and rubs her hands together*
yes moving her would be such a "good deed" of some one to do twisted twisted

Leko, I hate to be a stick in the mud here, but I got another complaint about this pranking business of yours. It seems that you are not following the current rules to prank a Good Deed Doer. You need to post your "Prank" post right after the good deed is done, not pages after it was performed. Please note the rules, and pay close attention to the boldfaced rule:

RAP SHEETS: If anyone doing a "good deed" dare show up here, patrons can prank the culprit and earn a RAP SHEET reputation. Successfully earning 12 pranks gets you a "notorious" ranking and you get a WANTED poster. Prank posts need to be right after the "good deed doer" to qualify. If our BRUISERS post after the "good deed doer" and bounces them out on his/her ear, the house wins and nobody gets fame or glory.

Psyzapp
*She becomes delighted at Officer Dougherty wanting to take her shopping and to lunch. heart She grins at him and gives him a wink.* I'll just get my handbag and we can go. *She goes quickly into her office, gets her handbag and returns, placing her hand around Officer Dougherty's arm.*

Let's get going, then!
*Grins at Psyzapp as he places his hand over hers on his arm, then leads her out the door.*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:34 am

(( I wonder what I count as..? ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:35 am

(I need to go do some errands. Be back later.)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:35 am

This would all depend upon if the "good deed doer" has rolled or not. If someone just happened to move Amy to to make her more comfortable of their own free will, Leko would bust them. No prank…no fuss…the person would need to RN their fate…PERIOD.

This is what she's talking about. wink

She means this under the Good Deeds section: Any good deed done without generating a Random Number and busted by an MW Lady will be hereby sentenced to roll a 10 sided dice to suffer any of the possible fates:

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 am

((ummm i didn't prank anybody....))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:39 am

(( we know. but heres an even more important queston. If someone gets hurt and I have to do treatment here before going back to my hospital thread....do I still get busted? ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 1 Total: 20 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 am

(( I am behind on reading, but Karrie complained to me recently. Something about Velcore getting a pet for Amy, OUTSIDE of MW, and you busted him for it? ... Until I get caught up on reads here, I don't know for sure. Just going by what I was told. Sorry if I am wrong with this, Leko. stressed ))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:43 am

(( the dragon gave it to her inside of MW... so I busted him for not keeping his pet under control inside of MW that's it no pranks or anything - just a bust... and Black Leko wouldn't bust that, that's more a necessity than a good deed. Leko wouldn't even consider that a "good deed" life and death don't really make gray areas to her. I don't speak for the other MW ladies though. seriously i follow the rules to the best of my ability I don't try to stretch things okay?))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 am

(( That's a good question. I suppose if it were life threatening and you had no other choice you should be immune. neutral We don't want anyone to die on us.

We are still in the editing stage on the rule edits. I do hope everyone will try and be patient while we work through the bugs to get it right. I'll be happy to edit to either make it more clear to everyone or consider exceptions. Like do we split hairs and define outside of MW vs. inside of MW. ))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 am

(( oh ok just thought I needed to get that out there. Am I still technically considered a bouncer...? Or did I lose that when I picked up my hospital. Doesnt matter either way I just got confused for a moment ))

* Takes his bottle and a shot glass and sits down close to Leko * So are you ready for the party?

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 am

((I re-read it was given outside of the bar at the door technically stressed so I guess i need to know what constitutes a good deed the thread or "in the bar".....))

yes I'm all ready
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 am

(( Yes you are STILL a bouncer. WE NEED YOU DESPERATELY! gonk ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 9 Total: 25 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 am

(( ... gonk ... I really do need to catch up on the reads here! sweatdrop ...

OK, Leko, please accept my humble apologies for all this fuss. I am obviously still stuck on that last prank you pulled on me just for kissing Psyzapp ... stressed ))

(( Edit: *cowers and points up at his Quarters win ... * neutral ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games