Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:57 pm
"Andrew......."Kamakura whispered then she really fell unconscious.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:00 pm
00c:bye! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:13 pm
Avon heard Kamakura scream and Andrew Yell "Shoot" she said getting up quickly and sprinting towards them "Andrew!" she called "what has happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 pm
"Its just that... never mind. LETS GO KICK SOME HEARTLESS a**!!!!" Kawaii said with excitement her kantana froming out of the air.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 pm
fenrir smiled and ran into the woods looking for any opponent he could find  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 pm
Kawai ran next to him with detemination on her face, looking over at him every so often.  

Bre loves PINK

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:45 pm
"sreach for Nova she wont get away from me ever again. I'll rip her heart out if I have to too keep her with me. Yahahahahahahaha!!!!", he said then chuckling evily.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm
As Orion ran through the forest to seek out Fenrir's house, he was lucky enough to notice Fenrir's presence. When he turned to the left, he saw the silhouette of Fenrir, and sprinted towards him. "Hey! Need any help with something?", he askedh him.  

memphiskite
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:02 pm
Rina sprinted away from the dark figures that followed her. " Leave me alone you freaks!"
They never heard her screams.

Yukina heard someone scream and turned towards an allyway. " Holy-"
The body was mangled and it resembled Itsuma. " Oh god...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 am
Nero was oblivious to the amount of Heartless that was entering his apartment undetected. They crept closer and closer towards his back as the warrior searched for something to eat in his bare cupboard. Suddenly, one of the them strike at him, but Nero instantly dodged the attack when he sensed the power from it.

Shocked by its sight, he conjured his katana out of nowhere and struck at the Heartless, but the sword didn't even pierce its body. Surprised by this, he received a blow to the head by a Heartless and he slid to the front door. Not in too much pain, he quickly got up from the floor and ran out of the room to find help.

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:02 am
Avon was sprinting around Twilight Town when she ran straight into someone she thought she recognized. "U look like-" she stopped 'would he know who I look like....' she thought backing away from Zalex 'He looks like..... darkness' she thought again summoning her light claymores just in case she needed to protect herself from this 'new' face  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 pm
Andrew brought her to the hospital and told the nurse to put her in a deluxe room. Then he went back to the woods but saw Avon in the streets. He flew down next to her then saw the claymores. "Woah! Those are new!" Andrew said then laughed. Then he noticed Zalex again...  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 pm
Avon looked at Andrew "I have to protect myself sometimes" she said not looking away from Zalex "where's Kamakura?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 pm
....."Heartless.."He said. Then he saw that zalex had weapons too.... He then summoned his 3-bladed scythe.  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:58 pm
"I dosn't matter where anyone else is, because once I take you hostage Nova will come running back to me.", Zalex said as the dark mist started to increase.

"NO SHE WONT!!!", a loud voice said from the distance, there was a single headlight, that of a motercycle, coming towards the peoples in the road.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games