Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:46 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed and watched Soli leave before he went back to his own room, picking up the silver disc on his way. What was Hyael trying to acheive and why? Final three angels? He wondered if it was some sort of referance from a text. He just sighed and sat upon his bed, dropping the silver since it burned his hand, though he hadn't really felt the pain.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:48 am
User Image
Misha shifted so she was sitting with her head in Dante's lap. She closed her eyes and listened. She smiled, tjinking how pleasant, this was. She opened her eyes and studied his face. He had closed his own eyes, looking relaxed. She reached her hand out and touched his face.

((Really Demo, are you gonna go Vampirephobic on me))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:58 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante's eyes opened a bit, looking down at Misha with a small smile before he took hold of her hand, kissing the palm of it.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:02 am
Soli got to the grave and sat down pulling the black sand she had in her pocket and putting it on the grave,"Please tell me what's going on."The sand reacted and started swirling around her.Her eyes turned black.

"What's happening Soli is that the three are coming,you need to get your demon form,I can't stay long this is a one shot deal."The whisperer said it softly.

"But most demons get their demon form when they're older,some at 100 years old."Soli looked at him and then saw a door in front of her,"It's in there isn't it.

He nodded and left.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:19 am
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
Misha shifted so she was sitting with her head in Dante's lap. She closed her eyes and listened. She smiled, tjinking how pleasant, this was. She opened her eyes and studied his face. He had closed his own eyes, looking relaxed. She reached her hand out and touched his face.

((Really Demo, are you gonna go Vampirephobic on me))

((What would Nike do if Brago forcefully had his way with her while she couldnt do anything. Its like that what hes going through right now sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 am
DemolitionboyXX
((read the last page Kroe, thats really the only climax))

"Yes, Kill me" Brago flipped over.

User Image
"I'm not killing you and you're not going to kill yourself either." Hana said to him. "You're going to be fine." She bent forward and kissed his head.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:34 am
"I have been tainted by a man... I just dont feel like a king right now" Brago hugged his knees again  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 am
User Image
"He bit you to eb your power away." Hana told him. "He was doing it for your safety and everyone else's. He didn't violate you sexually or anything." She leaned down and held Brago. "And you are a King, just because you don't feel like one doesn't change that fact."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 am
"I dont care, I was loseing power and he took advantage of my weak state to do his sick vampire s***. I feel so violated, it hurts."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 am
User Image
"I'm not going to kill you, but is there something I can do to make you feel un-violated?" She really wanted to help him, but she was also trying not to smack him for whining over a bite when she wasn't hiding in a cornor after what Kane did to her.  

Lady Eevee

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:15 am
(...Sorry about not posting in awhile...Where are we all?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am
((recap is 3 or 4 pages ago at the bottom))

"No, not really."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:39 am
User Image
Hana sighed and laid down next to him. She held him close to her. "Brago, you're going to be just fine. I'm here for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 am
"Thank you." He didnt turn over to look at her. he just remained there.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:47 am
User Image
"You're welcome, Brago." Hana said. She started to hum a lullabye to Brago, hoping it would help him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games