Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:49 pm
((FS has it right. On the side with the offices, there's also a hallway that goes down to the pet spa, with some indoor bathtubs and a play area. That area has a separate door outside, to the pet's pools and outdoor play areas. This is a very complicated building... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:51 pm
Sakura shook her head "No...that was enough for me to understand it...but no...I just prefer to draw from my imagination..." she said with a slight shake of her head. She had plenty of imagination and flicking through her sketch book pages she came to one of a floating city and showed it to Tommy. "This is one of the most recent ones I've done..." she explained as she handed the book back once more.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 pm
{{It is a very complicated building. That's why I get confused! But I've had it wrong this entire time??? gonk Why didn't anyone correct me when I had Jessi tell people to go to their left to get to the lounge (when they're facing the information desk) and to their right to get to the pet area? That's switched?}}

Tommy looked at the drawing of the floating city and his eyes widened slightly. "Oh wow, that's pretty cool! You know, if you painted this and did a bunch of different colors, I bet it would just pop out like nothing else. It'd be pretty awesome."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 pm
{{ Because no one had a map to know that the information was erroneous. Now they will. Eventually. Oh, and is Amy picking up, or should I RP leaving message on her cell. Or whatever it is that I'm calling. }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm
((We never specified which one was where.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Sakura looked at the sketch and thought for a few moments "Hmm....I suppose...I do have some paint somewhere in one of the boxes at home...I'll have to see when I get back" she said as she thought about the colours  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:16 pm
{{Ok.... I'm just surprised no one caught what I was saying with the directions and corrected me. lol. I mean, if we now know that the lounge is to the right, then surely someone knew it at the beginning and could have corrected me. wink But great job FS! I really like it. smile I'm going to have vertigo with it for awhile, though, while I try to rethink the directions of everything... And FS, remember, I said that Amy wouldn't pick up the first time. He'd have to call again, and since you hadn't RPed that he called a second time, I didn't want to post and just assume that Daniel called again.}}

Tommy grinned and nodded. "Sounds good. And you know, you could always bring your paints here if you wanted to and work. It'd be interesting to see someone create a painting from scratch."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 pm
She raised an eyebrow in surprise "So...I guess that not many people here have seen someone paint before then?" she asked him. She would have thought that Kits would have done some painting before. "That...is quite the surprise actually..." she said as she thought about it  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:25 pm
Tommy shook his head. "Not a lot of people. It's not that common, at least not someone painting a more complicated piece of work from beginning to end. Sure, a lot of people have seen little kids do some water color painting, but I don't think that really counts."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:26 pm
{{ OOOOoooooohh. I though you meant on the first ring. Got it. }}

After a bit of ringing, Amy's answering message came on.

"Ah, yes, uh, Amy, this is Daniel up at Aqua Springs. I was calling regarding an important matter. If you could give me a call, or otherwise contact me. Uh, bye."

Danil hung up the phone. He would give her a ring later. Someone needed to find her. Meanwhile, Daniel turned his attentions to his computer. He had a few other things that needed looking at.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:31 pm
Sakura shook her head slightly "Well I would have to see if I have the time to do that...I've been so busy with odd jobs that I've only just gotten some time off until the next one comes my way" she thought aloud. "I'll see what I can do about getting it then I suppose" she said as she tried to remember where she put the paints  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:47 pm
Tommy chuckled and waved his hand slightly. "Oh, don't force yourself to find time for it. That wouldn't be very fun for you. Just, if you have some free time and ever want to paint, especially that sketch of the floating city, then please feel free to paint here if you want."

Tommy smiled.

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 pm
Sakura nodded as she thought "Well I still have to finish my sketch of the room here so if I think of it I'll remember to bring the paints along if I manage to find them" she said as she shook her head slightly. She thought it wouldn't be a half bad idea to paint her pictures somewhere else every now and again and at least here she wouldn't be disturbing anyone. "That reminds me I still need to tell Lia about the supplies for the store I ordered..." she thought aloud again as she leant into the back of the stool to think  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:05 pm
Tommy started wiping off some random services behind the bar. "Do you two have cellphones to get ahold of each other? That's how Amy and Kits were able to get so much stuff done for AS here when the business was first starting out."  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:09 pm
Sakura shook her head slightly "I don't....trust them..." she said as she began to play with the sketch of the lounge she had begun to do earlier. She made a mental note to let Lia know about the shipments when she saw her next.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games