Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 pm

((Great. Now I have to reread all our RPs to hear everything she says with an accent. XD))

"Just so long as you tell us in the end." Kai said before walking back downstairs. "See? Easy. They just want to figure out how to word it firs or something." he said as he plopped back down on the couch.

((*doesn't want to go to class soon*))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 pm

{XD Lol!}

Mala looked back at Van and quietly asked, "So...what're we going to tell them?"

{I don't blaim you. School isn't terrible, but it's utterly boring.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 pm

"The truth, I guess." Van said with a sigh. "They're thieves too, remember? They'd catch us trying to lie right away. So...you handle the soul bond, I'll explain my lack of godhood?"

((Now I'm imagining them all as a family of Brits. XD ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 pm

{I like that mental image. XD}

Mala sighed and reluctantly agreed. "True... Well, I guess we can go tell them whenever you are ready."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:34 pm

"Sooner we get it over with, the better we'll feel." Van said giving Mala a kiss on the cheek before getting up and heading for the door.

((Unfortunately, on that note, I have to go.))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

{Hey, Zelly? I'm not trying to recruit you or anything, since I'm pretty sure that you've been busy lately and don't need the extra responsibility, but I've made a new roleplay and I'm not sure how to go about adveretising without seeming like too much of an a**. Should I just leave the ad in my siggy and hope for the best or should I ask people I frequently roleplay with if they'd consider joining?}

"True enough." Mala muttured, slipping off of the bed as well and motioning for Van to head out first.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 pm

((Roleplaying is one thing, advice can fit into my busy college life (read: class, hw, and internet usage) XD. As someone who knows the pain of staring at an empty character list for a while, I really don't know what to tell you. All I can personally say is keep the ad, poke other rp buddies about it, and hope for the best. neutral ))

"I hope the baby turns out less nosy and troublesome. Larai was such a nice little angel until she came down with childhood trauma..." Van muttered as he headed downstairs.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:46 pm

"If that awful demon were still alive, I'd kick his a** for corrupting our precious baby girl." Mala muttured back, walking along side Van.

{*huggles* Thank you for the advice. I'll try it and see how things go.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 pm

"....My ears are burning. I think someone's talking smack about me." Daemon muttered elsewhere.

((I read somewhere that said sensation is something like the western version of the Japanese sneezing when someone's talking about you. Or something like that.))

"As usual, we didn't want to say anything about this since we didn't want to worry you, but then when has that tactic ever worked or helped any in this family?" Van began. "Truth of the matter is that every drop of power I had is gone. Whatever believers I had out there keeping me immortal have suddenly stopped believing, and apparently immortals don't count. As it currently stands, I'm nothing but a mortal man now, which is why we were planning to leave in a week to try and fix that."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"Probably some immortal mistress complaining about the worst night of her life." Milly said casually, just playfully teasing Daemon as she walked by to get to the bookshelf and search for the spellbook she needed.

{Really? Lol. XD Also, I apologize if this joke was in I'll taste.}

"To help decelerate the aging, I talked your father into forming a soul bond with me at least until everything was settled." Mala continued after Van, sighing softly. "A side product would us feeling any serious sensations the other does. Hence your father's discomfort at the baby kicking."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 pm

"Heh, there's a male pregnancy joke in here somewhere, I just can't seem to find it." Kai said with a big grin as he tried to hold back his snickering at his father's discomfort.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 pm

"There's also a joke in there about a certain son of mine who didn't stop wetting his bed until he was at least ten." Mala replied with a slight bit of venom, refusing to allow Kai to tease Van while he was in such an emotionally sensitive state.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:06 pm

"I'll never quite get how Larai's still more well-mannered than you even when you're both thieves." Van said shaking his head with a sigh, glad that she at least refrained from teasing.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm

"My hobby as an honorable conwoman has nothing to do with my manners. I can still remain civil and polite whole I'm robbing some poor sod blind." Larai said with a small shrug and a smile.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:18 pm

"At any rate, now you know, not that it'll make a difference, so you don't have to spy or whatever your original plans were." Van said, looking at Kai the entire time as he had a feeling in his gut that that was what Kai was hoping on if he and Mala attempted to lie. It was either a gut feeling, or the baby was kicking again. He was trying to partly ignore it, partly try to get used to it by now.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games