Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:16 am
Ergo War
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Also, the validity of some of San's actions is being discussed, so keep an eye out for potential edits!

Guardian's attacks: Chakra Field (may or may not be sealed), which doubles the effects of Chakra-draining techniques; Atsugai, a giant wind explosion that turns the remnants of the barrier and the stopper that San has made in to a bomb.

Also, just for the sake of clarification, the barrier is still there, just with a hole in the roof. Also, it covers the ground, which people keep forgetting.
and for clerification, i thought this was an S+ ranked barrier....as in ******** huge.....like....huge huge......and how did my attacks make it a stopper? Part of it was already inside, and the others flew in like airplanes or star ships entering the deathstar....coordinated...just like san is...and im pretty sure i said i made the iron sand fly into the barrier, then form the shapes....

and thank you manny....i was trying to get you out of there but it difficult when a bunch of people do a whole bunch of attacks....my bad....

>: ? Rank has nothing to do with size, it deals with the strength of the barrier. Besides, it was specified that the barrier was a hemisphere with a radius of ten meters or something like that.
Oh.......i apperently skipped over that description.....XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 am
Chezmonkey
Sitting in the new guild chat. No one else about. Already posted everywhere...

#foreveralone

I don't even know how the heck to get into that.. curse you gaia and your lack of explaining things..  

Jaxdrill

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:08 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Attencion, S'il vous plais! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Ok...

Things we do know:

Barrier is 10m diameter, circular. Small hole in the top.
Alvard and Manny are with James and Millenius out on the open plane.
Clone is inside the Barrier
San NEVER GIVES HIS FREAKING LOCATION >->
And Akane's kicking butt on the ground near the barrier?

Also,
A giant Shakuton wave approaches!
Any seals A and under canceled, no further seals
Akane's pupper attacks!
James is healing Manny!

People don't understand:
How the Air thing affected their attacks
Why it came before supersonic attacks
How their attacks were directed
How the omni-clone's unaffected = Answer: Douka Form, Metal. Doesn't explain why she wasn't knocked over at the least, however.
General Timeline of events
Just Generally WTF is going on.

I say we take a breather and SORT PREVIOUS THINGS OUT, HERE, SO EVERYBODY KNOWS.

Seriously, please provide an accurate Attack-Response-Counter here.

Ex: Alvard used Shakuton Clones! They detonated, overpowered due to a brief instant of Clone's field! Clone is unnaffected due to Metallic Douka form! End Result: Clone unharmed, Giant wave of Dehydration spreading.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm
"S'il vous plait", I believe, but I speaky no French.

People don't understand:
1) It's a giant freaking explosion of a wind vortex. Unless there were specific issues, I think that should cover it.
2) Since it happened in the previous post, it would come before any new things.
3) Directed? Is this a question about exactly where people are aiming their attacks?
4) The Omni-Clone was splattered nicely against one wall of the barrier, and then picked itself back up.
5) If we're talking about what in general is happening and when it is happening, that sort of thing goes to heck in a hand basket when things are done in hindsight. Simple solution: keep with the timeline. If we're talking about ordering of attacks, I leave it to you all and make up the order if none is specified.
6) Stuff is happening.

I assume this is in response to new posts that I'm going to go have fun reading, yesno?

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:05 pm
*facepalms for saying "That's your please!"*

Ehh, I meant a timeline like

This happened, then this, then that etc.

Ah...
I think he was trying to cancel out whatever you were doing with your lips. *Yells at San* It Wasn't Maruton, it was Fuuton!

But yeah, let's try to sort this out so everyone knows...

Atm, I thought I knew that James and Al and Millenius and Manfread were out on the open of the island
I have NO idea where San is
I know Akane's on the ground, but not where,
and I know the Omni-clone's in teh barrier. Anything wrong there?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 pm
XD

I thought that James and Manfread were on the rock wall (seeing as if James were on the ground, he wouldn't be able to shoot in to the barrier).

San is still near the Rashoumon Gate (which probably disappeared thanks to that blast). Where is that relative to everyone else? If I remember correctly, that's fairly close to the barrier. The Rashoumon is nearby, anyway.

Akane is someplace away from San, so probably off in the middle of the flat part of the island.

The Omni-Clone is in the barrier, yes.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:25 pm
I ran up the rock wall a while ago, and was at the top of the wall. I meant to finish the shots after San's seal that I had already fired, an the technique freakout would not effect anymore. Then heal Manfread with a S rank quick heal, and then have millinius jump off with Manfread so we did not get blown up, considering a massive chakra glow would usually signal a big boom. Somehow seals are an instant thing that are not really instant, and I was blown up a minute or two ahead of my understood timeline. San's location is a mystery because the entire terrain was altered so massively and Yo-ko forgot to say where he was.

Yo-ko summoned The Panda King, who can heal people and restore chakra as his swords ability, and he healed me and Manfread. So now I'm pimping with full chakra aside from the cost of my armor.

I digress.

Im at the bottom of the wall now, and Yo-ko is probably near by.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:01 pm
do i have to come save the day now? geeze and i was having fun below. fine. i'll come help.  

dreadno

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 am
Akane be creepin' unda'grounda ! >.>

And he has a puppet in the barrier fighting The Omni Clone, thats the basis of what is happening with Akane... if you want a timeline i could give it in point, point, point form XD

1. Omni Clone appears
2. Stuff/Explosions Occur
3. Akane comes through portal
4. Keshin Satetsu Dies
5. Barrier go up
6. Huge explosion
7. Al wakes up
8. stuff is f******d
9. Everyone taking break besides Akane

Thats what i know in point, point, point form.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 am
Uh, Winter... You do know millenius dropped Al next to you as well... Who is currently unconscious bleeding from his empty eye sockets, right?

Just making sure...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 am
yeah....i guess i by the gate. i had no idea what was going on besides massive explosions everywhere XD but for now we got the idea....so i shall say we continue. If anyone needs healing, come to Me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:27 am
I live!!! again.... LETS GET HER!!! REVENGE!!!! scream lets eater then kill her. xd  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:08 pm
ok... so to join in the fighting i need to know the following:
WTF IS GOING ON!!!
to clarify. where is bast. where are the others situated. what edge is bast closest to in reference to the pathway i'm currently standting at. what jutsu are currently in effect and where.
that is all for now. anything else will be asked later.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 pm
@Dreadno: The Omni-Clone is in a hemispherical barrier with a hole blown in the roof, being assaulted by Akane's puppet. There was recently a nice, large explosion. If you're facing away from the ANBU checkpoint, just for the sake of locating things, the Omni-Clone is near the middle of the left edge, although she's quite a ways in and there's a large rock wall separating her from that edge.

San is by the Gate. Akane is an underground creeper (so sayeth newly-renamed Logicka). There's a corpse lying somewhere. James has Al and Manny with him. Aside from Akane's puppet and a few San clones (all of which are having fun with the Omni-Clone), people are chilling.

@Manny: Did being attacked back to life addle Manny's brains and make him a cannibal? XD OMNOMNOM?

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 pm
Ergo War
@Dreadno: The Omni-Clone is in a hemispherical barrier with a hole blown in the roof, being assaulted by Akane's puppet. There was recently a nice, large explosion. If you're facing away from the ANBU checkpoint, just for the sake of locating things, the Omni-Clone is near the middle of the left edge, although she's quite a ways in and there's a large rock wall separating her from that edge.

San is by the Gate. Akane is an underground creeper (so sayeth newly-renamed Logicka). There's a corpse lying somewhere. James has Al and Manny with him. Aside from Akane's puppet and a few San clones (all of which are having fun with the Omni-Clone), people are chilling.

@Manny: Did being attacked back to life addle Manny's brains and make him a cannibal? XD OMNOMNOM?

Tasting my own blood all the time got me addicted xp OMNOMNOM!!!!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games