Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴEx-BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷► Josh looked at Claire after they had gotten off the train. She seemed a bit wary of everyone, which was...rather normal actually for her. Her paranoia was horrible these past few days.

"If worse comes to worse. Get to the doctor's office. Alright?" At the glare he received he rolled his eyes, "Oi. Don't get snappy with me. It's for the greater good."

That's when he heard Claire hope for a normal year, "A normal year would be rather droll wouldn't it?" At her pace he sighed, "You alright?" At the reply of fine, Josh sighed.

What had lead to this role of...protector from of all people, him? Oh right, being almost burned to death by a side of Claire that seemed lost.

When he noticed her dizziness when they were on their way to the carriages, Josh kept an eye on Claire, "You sure you are fine?" He frowned some, his usual default expression but he had seemed to drop it some around Claire. She was enough negativity after all.

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Olyvia blinked and grinned as Miles came up to her. "Hey there!" She exclaimed, smiling widely. If anything she sounded happier and more excited than she had in a very long time. Knowing Miles, he'd probably notice too. She was pretty sure he was so used to cheering her up.

As his eyes roamed over Uriel and Claire, her grin grew larger.
                                                      "I think we've all found ourselves love nests of our own." Lyv quickly became aware of exactly what she'd just said and blushed a dark red, tugging at her hair awkwardly. "I mean uhh.... yeah....." She blinked and pointed towards the carriages. "Wanna get one together? We can probably gather Uriel and Claire too on the way."

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 pm
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor patiently began to tutor...well sort of tutor Ronna on Healing on the train. Since they were taking OWLs this year, Victor wanted Ronna to pass with flying colors. She was his friend after all, and friends needed to stick together.

Yep.

When Gypsy informed him to just confess and Ronna reinforced the same idea, Victor tilted his head. Was that really the best way to go about it? What if Del...What if it didn't go that way? Then again he was told by Ariana to just deal with it, because he'd never know either way if he dawdled.

Nodding some, he listened as Gypsy went on a tangent from that, to talk about kissing someone on the cheek...rather than snogging someone right away. At the glance to Toby, Victor's eyes flashed, that was dirty...
Victor giggled some though, as he nudged Ronna.

Ronna really did need to know the joys of love and all.

When they arrived at Hogsmeade Station, Victor patted down his robes, to get any dust he might have incurred off of them, "I can't believe I'm actually a prefect. It's going to be an interesting experience for sure. Prefect, captain of two clubs...a member of ozers....OWLs...zis year is going to just fly by." He giggled some at that, a prefect. This was such a good start to the year.

When Ronna asked him if he was going to ride up with her again, Victor just grinned, "Of course....but don't you want a certain someone to join, hm?" He then raised a hand, "I'm kidding..."

That's when the explosion happened....well...a talk really...or a reprimand? anyway, Ronna had gone off on Gypsy. He didn't like it when his friends went off on someone else, but this was dangerous to get in the middle of and escape unscathed, "Co-come on...Let's just all stay calm here~ Remember we need to set an example of calmness for ze students." He hoped this would pass by and tugged on Ronna's sleeve some.

I feel concerned you know?
My inner thoughts are, "This could end up badly..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2
Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:16 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Calm
I’m learning all your tricks: ...
I can hurt you from inside: Rui
I made myself a promise: Hogsmeade Station

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | S E C O N D Y E A R User Image

Morven had had an interesting train ride, to say the least. She followed after the older girl, but then picked up the pace. She hated trailing after people. It reminded her of trying to keep up with her older sisters and their ridiculous long legs. Rui, she noticed as she caught up, looked like she had a headache. She had looked like that last year, as well. Morven wasn't very sympathetic, as she spent one night a month forced inside the body of an animal. She looked up at the gold eyed girl (and there was quite a ways for her to look up from her diminutive height). "Do you get migraines a lot or something?" she asked bluntly. "Is it a teenage girl thing? I don't want to be having to take even more potions at age seventeen." She realized she had just implied that she took potions to begin with and fell silent for a moment before speaking up again. "If you have Head Girl things you have to do, I can get a carriage by myself." She'd been looking forward to the carriages. She glanced towards them, and caught a glimpse of the thestrals. "Ugly horses," she muttered.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

Devlyn Maycry

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Platform <3
With : <3 Another student <3
Who : <3 David <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Pretty happy for once. <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire had found herself continuing the conversation with David on the train. It had been interesting but the blond was feeling rather bored again. Maybe there was a way to have some fun? Stepping off the train she turned back to David. "You know. I'm quite bored again. Maybe you should go find your gryffindor, I'll find something else to do." She said with a yawn before looking around. Hmmm.... What to do?

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
Location - Hogsmeade Stationx x x x Company-Students x x Thoughts- Ugh, I hate trains. x x Wearing-What she is wearing in the picture (Pink Sweater)x x OOC- Feel free to say hi.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

The train ride seemed eternal, between the loud engines and bustling students to say she had a headache was an understatement. Gen sat the whole ride silent, staring at into the moving pictures of everything they whizzed past. Many said hellos, but their voices were but just faint whispers to her. Still she was upset, having been left at the station by her brothers had not only bothered but she was sad. As always her father was too busy, unable to leave work to send her off on her first year. Most girls would tear at the aching feeling she had but Gen was simply irritable and bothered by everyone.

When they train finally came to a halt she could not help but feel relieved. Not entirely excited to get bumped into she took her time to get off. Though she probably would deny it if anyone ask, Gen was feeling more nervous than she expected. When she stepped out into the station and saw the mass of students she felt her heart sink, never in her life had she wanted to hide in the grasp of all her brothers and father mixed. Always being accompanied by her male siblings she never felt the need to feel nervous, but now for the first time she was on her own.

Taking a deep breathe she clutched the end of her sleeve and held her nose high and proud as she followed the rest of the first years toward the lake.

Exit

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

hulusis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

First Year House Half-Blood

you are a catch 22, either way i miss out
all of the grief i give you, is energy i can live without
but i could stand you one more night

xxxxx Henry watched people filtering out of the train and onto the platform for only a moment more before a woman-one of the professors, he presumed-called the first years to attention and started leading them away. Henry nodded to no one in particular, and started heading towards the woman. He know most of what was happening, as his father hadn't really kept much a secret from Henry, but experiencing it himself was completely different from hearing a story about it. Henry was so busy trying to remember all of what his father had told him that he didn't even notice that he was walking right into another girl until the moment he made contact with her.

xxxxxIt wasn't that Henry was walking particularly hard or was even taller or bigger than the girl he ran into, but for whatever reason, he managed to smack into her right shoulder pretty hard. Or, what felt like it was pretty hard. Henry was never sure. He always wondered if pain felt different for other people than for him, which he was sure that it did, since colors and all were different, but then, would pain feel more or less? By the time Henry was done rambling in his head to himself, he realized that he hadn't moved anywhere, but stood right next to the girl he had just bumped into with a blank look on his face for however long he was trapped in his own head. He didn't get stuck over-thinking very often. He was going to have to stop it. But nonetheless, Henry recovered quickly. "Hi, sorry, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Henry nodded again. Well great, first thing you say to anyone here is because you bumped into them. Wonderful. Really cool Henry. He almost wanted to shake her hand or anything to be more formal, but he didn't know if that was something you'd do with people you just bumped into.

Where: Train Station to Lake
With: Other students
Mood: Wary
OCC:
fangbanger18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╬ Head Girl ╬ Seventh Year ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui let a smirk weave onto her lips as Morven appeared near her. As soon as the girl was with her, she began leading the way towards the carriages, heels click clacking away, both in reality and even louder within her own head. At the questions all spewed off together Rui shrugged. "I dunno about it being a teenage girl thing, but yes I have a tendency towards migraines, especially since my brother died." She of course, failed to mention how her brother died, but a frown found its way onto her lips at the thought of Rei. Why wasn't he with her now? It didn't make sense to her. Zander was there, and the cat was there, and she'd killed them in the same way. Rei should be there too!

'Don't you trust me Roo?'

'Don't'

'Shut up mother!'

'You're hurting her!'

'What about me mother? Don't you love me? Don't you want me to be happy? Don't you want me to be unhurt!'

'Your dead Ryn! God damn it! Dead! Why can't you just let her be happy and free?'

'She doesn't want to be free.'

'Shut up! All of you just shut up!' The struggle within her head was unnoticed by the real world. Rui was starting to wonder if the real world really was real though. Her mind seemed so much more real to her. And so much more truthful. The world was a place of lies and deceit. It was a web of silk wound around everyone's throats. Her mind was at least truthful about that.

"I've got nothing I need to do, besides get people to the castle. You count as people, so lets get a carriage." She said simply, forcing the smirk back on her face and ignoring the loud echoing and screaming inside her own head, all accompanied by insane laughter. Hers or Ryns..... she wasn't sure anymore.

"You can see them too?"

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
Location - Hogsmeade Stationx x x x Company-Students x x Thoughts- Ugh, I hate trains. x x Wearing-What she is wearing in the picture (Pink Sweater)x x OOC- Feel free to say hi.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Genevieve was distracted, not truly looking forward but her feet as she avoided eye contact when she felt the smack. Stumbling she only took a few step backs and grabbed her shoulder."Why excuse you!" Gen was ready to give a piece of her mind when she met the boy's gaze but somehow restrained from it. She had not been looking, and she was not about to make an arse of herself the first day. Of course these were words from her brothers. 'try not to be a brat the first day or no one will like you.' they said. Once he apologized she simply sighed and did her best to smile. "No, forgive me, I was not looking. Not entirely here just yet, still feeling a little at odds." She explained not admitting her nerves were keeping her from being focused. Extending her hand toward him she felt the need to at least befriend one person."Genevieve, pleasure but I want to get there before I get stuck with someone I might not enjoy." She said it both jokingly and seriously taking a few steps away from her only to turn once more."You may join me if you find no one else to ride with." With that she walked away hoping to find a good enough boat to ride in.

Exit TO lAKE

hulusis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena had sat with the two girls on the train and exited shortly after Wendy. "Bye Wendy! Hope you get the house of your choice!" She called after the girl then turned back to look at her friend. But as she turned, she saw her sister. She had yawned and looked bored. "So, shall we get a carriage Cathy?"

User ImageUser Image

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

Arianna clamored aboard the Hogwarts Express and found herself a seat. The ride went by relatively quickly. Ari found herself watching the older students interact and greet friends. She marveled at the atmosphere of the train. She followed suit when the other passengers started changing into the plain black school robes. Ari looked out the window when the train lurched to a sudden halt.

She was beginning to get giddy with excitement. She took a couple of calming breaths and stood up to follow the other students out onto the platform. The platform was packed full of students. Many were again greeting each other and trying desperately to catch up with their summer endeavors.

Arianna heard the female professor shouting out instructions for them. She quickly made her way through the crowd to join the group heading away from the platform.

Exit to Lake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image

Mirbonna xXx Ireham

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                xx`◜ bonna˟↘ ᴛʜᴇqueer - ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
                                                xx( ) THAT'S two, two - -AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                xxx FIND ME WHERE THE SKY IS BLUE, THE AIR IS CLEAN FIND ME WHERE THE SKY IS BLUE, THE AIR IS CLEAN - CLEAN
                                                xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT NO TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : cheery . ♔ . with : cash, timothy and benjamin . ♔ . at : platform 9 3/4, on cash's back )
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsecond year . ↘ . gryffindor . ↘ . heiress . ↘ . pureblood

- The redhead gave the two firsties a wave, one hand still clutching her best friend's shoulder even as she attempted the motion, a smile taking over her expression. Cash was right though━ both of the younger students did seem like Ravenclaw material, though she hoped Timothy got Gryffindor along with Tanya. Her fondness for her dear cookie was well - known to the younger levels of the house of the brave.

- Looking down at the tug from the right side of her head as they began to move━ though it was really Cash doing the moving, but then again semantics━ Bonna got the hint, gathering the long red curtain into a fist before tossing it over her shoulder so it didn't impair anyone's sight. There were a lot of students this year, she noted absently, eyes running over the tighter crowds this year. A familiar voice raised to float down over to them, causing the elder Ireham to turn back her gaze. Was that Isla? Oh, dear Lord. Bonna winced slightly, placing a hand on the Cash's head to steady her turn slightly as she tried to process the scene. Was she arguing with a firstie? Her brow furrowed as she stared. The thought did cross her mind on whether she should go swoop in and help her sister out━ and she really should, she was the elder, was she not?━ but something niggled at the back of her mind that told her Isla probably wouldn't appreciate her butting into the situation at all. Her sister was a feisty soul. Besides, the redhead smiled to herself. She was tougher than most anything in the world.

- Sending a mental thumbs - up to her sister, the redhead slumped back against her friend, feeling appropriately quite bored for the time being as they walked along with the crowd to find a carriage. It wasn't too big of a rush, since the carriages wouldn't really finish up on seats or on their numbers themselves, so the pace was quite slow, a strolling pace, she decided. Good for talking. Shifting on the grip on the grip of her legs to makes things easier for the Ravenclaw, the girl gave her ride a hug, mostly out of whim, partly due to the fact that she had missed her companion over the long summer. Speaking of summer━ "So what did you do for the hols?" Bonna asked, fingers absently tapping out a rhythm on a shoulder. "Was it any fun? We were inside for most of ours, Isla and I. Nothing too exciting, which was a disappointment. I was rather looking forward to an adventure or something."

o o c : ramble here, b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
yyyy██████████ █████ ███████████████ ██████████████████
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰxxᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰx╰☆╯xᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyyyYYYYyyyʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪʟᴅғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ( ωє αяє αƖινє )xxx
yyyy__and██the██stars██make██love██to██the██universe__

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Lovestruck
                                                        ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Hogsmeade Station
                                                        ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Uriel
                                                        ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ 'Is this really happening?'

With the initial excitement of it all slowly starting to wear off, all that seemed to be left for Claire was just the feeling of pure bliss. Walking hand-in-hand with Uriel on a crisp night like this, it was almost taken right out of a fairy tale. The year was already starting to turn out far better than the last. She was still there, for one, but even better was the fact that she now had a boyfriend. ’Uriel is my boyfriend…’ While the thought had yet to fully sink in, it felt a little more natural now.

Not that it was hard to hear earlier, of course, only it was weird to have someone to claim as a boyfriend. He was her first relationship, and while to her it seemed as if everything should have been awkward like she’d seen on her shows, the complete opposite could be said for Claire. For some reason, it felt natural to her, not strange or awkward at all. The very act of holding his hand was enough to prove that to her… it came as if by instinct, and it just felt so right that she almost didn’t want to let go. Was this how Rose felt when she first met Nell? Claire had never even bothered to ask… and now there was this, how would they take it? Both Nell and Rose had met Uriel before, Claire was sure of it, but would Rose even approve of her dating? Rose also dated at around this time too, maybe even sooner… even if she didn’t approve Claire had something to use against Rose.

As they neared the carriages, Claire was finally obligated to let go, but only to search for an empty ride. ”I don’t blame you, the feast is perhaps the only reason I ever go to the Sorting Hat Ceremony.” She said, only to stop for a moment and giggle at what she had said. ”Oh that sounds terrible of me, I love watching the kids get sorted, but it’s just… it’s so long, such a drawn out ceremony.”

At his comment about magic, Claire shrugged. ”Well, being muggleborn has its perks when it comes to that. The thrill of television only lasts for so long though… I don’t know how housewives can stand something like that, watching those daytime soaps and talk shows… mind numbing if you ask me.” There was nowhere better to have a pseudo-first date than on a horse drawn carriage in Claire’s mind… but obviously how she would have pictured it the horses would have looked less... well, dead and horrifying, and while she had always pictured being taken by carriage to a castle, Hogwarts was probably the last castle on her list. But as the wise people have all said before, beggars can’t be choosers. "Romantic, isn't it?" She asked with a chuckle.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 am
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... {Platform 9 3/4 and Wendy Chaisty/Celeana Snow}
My time on the clock is Start of the 2026 school year

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: OUTFIT ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

"As long as she isn't in my house I'll be happy," Cathy muttered as Wendy left and her friend waved her off. Suddenly Cathy looked surprised by her own statement and said quickly waving her hands, "Sorry, that is mean. Anyways, she's pretty adamant about her house choice being Slytherin, I'm sure the hat will take that in some consideration. I don't think the Sorting Hat tries to make people sad or angry and looks out for the best of everyone. It was the founder's decision right, they of course should look out for the best of the students even ones after their time."

She smiled and nodded, "And, yes getting a carriage sounds fun. Maybe we'll catch up with some others we know too while we're at it. Come to think of it I've never rode in a carriage..."

Changing the topic completely as she half skipped towards what looked like horseless carriages she added, "So are you trying out for quidditch again this year?"

shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:59 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

And I could have thought of better company for the train ride.

The conversation with Sapphire had continued onto the train and he was so thankful that his sister had somehow corralled Wendy, which he was sure she would point out later, he hadn't even realized initially he end up in a compartment with Sapphire as they continued their conversation. When they got to Hogsmeade and Sapphire told him that she was bored again and suggested him to find 'his Gryffindor' and she'd find something else to keep her preoccupied before she looked bored and let out a yawn.

"Oh? I wasn't aware I was here for your entertainment," David said raising a brow. "As for 'my Gryffindor' I don't consider having that authority over anyone. But, sure, I may luck out and run into someone I'd much rather spend time with who does happen to be a Gryffindor to be honest."

He stretched and said, "Like I said before you really have no leverage over me at this point." Chuckling he shook his head heading towards the carriages, catching sight of his sister with Sapphire's sister chatting and then scanned the crowd hoping to catch sight of Leo, he had good reason to want to find her. They were dating now and considering how busy she tended to be during the year it was hard to track her down to spend time with, he was sure, so he figured before the start of the feast or classes would be easier to catch up with her.

David assumed that Leo had been busy this year more with Mira though considering it was her first year. David instead of feeling all that responsible for watching over his second cousin just pawned the redheaded girl on Cathy. Besides, his sister had a lot more patience than he ever would for people. But, the first years were already headed to the boats so Leo should be free, right?

shabatha
murruelecreuset

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games