Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:00 pm
((I suppose. *timeskips to then*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 pm
((k... ))

The priestess arrived at the temporary headquarters announced in a large but strange bulky air machine that looked rather ancient but advanced. She wore an elaborate, long white dress with a pale lavender corset in front and embroiled with gold. A long veil hung over her face, as was normal, but she had to take the hand of a nearby guard in order to move. As she exited, she lifted the bottom of her veil and saw the ruins of the original headquarters already cleared out and just beginning reconstruction. 'how terrible...' She thought, but said nothing as she waited for Damien or some messenger.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 pm
An armored limousine sporting the Blackrose symbol pulled up and was surrounded by a few military vehichles. A soldier got out and opened up the back limo door for Damien. The Absolute Leader then stepped out. "It's too bad our meeting has to take place at such a tragic location" he said to the Grand Priestess.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 pm
"I agree. But before I go with you, I have a... gift for you." She said, lifting one of her arms. Immediately, one of the soldiers opened up the back hatch of the air machine, and leading twenty of Diethelm's spies commissioned to kidnap doctors to save Jian. "Normally I don't mind you having people keep tabs on me. I'd say about a fourth of my city's population are spies from all over the world. I have nothing to hide. These ones, however, were assaulting people in the middle of the night and at odd places. I'll let you deal with them as you see fit. Either way, it's a bit chilly. Shall we go inside?" She asked sweetly.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:48 pm
Damien raised an eyebrow at the priestess. "I see" he said. The Absolute Leader then turned his head to the new building being reconstructed. "You mean in there where they're still doing construction?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:00 am
"Of course not. Don't be silly. We'd just be in their way. But surely... you have a temporary place to work away from the public." She replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:19 am
"Yes. There's another office in a nearby city, but I didn't want people seeing your aircraft landing on it. We can take the limousine there if you'd like. The windows are tinted so no one can see in them" Damien said to the Grand Priestess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:28 am
((I'm going to go ahead and move Damien so that we can get the whole thing going.))

"Alright then. Lets not waste any time. We shall take the limousine with you there as you wish. There is much to discuss." She replied, being carefully led towards Damien and the vehicle. One of the Diethelm soldiers opened the door for her and helped her in first, as was polite. Damien was helped in next, followed by the bodyguards. The priestess sat opposite of Damien with her guards at her side. As soon as they were settled, the limo began to move towards it's destination. The priestess was quiet, feeling like a prisoner despite the guards by her side. "So, would you like to begin or shall I?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 pm
((Note to everyone: I will be going to visit my grandparents who live halfway across the country for a week so my dad can go to his high school reunion. I will be crossing the timezone twice (so 3AM for me will be 1AM there). Good news is that they 'should' have internet. I'm putting the emphasis on should, because honestly my parents aren't communicating with me well on this (which I admit is mostly my fault for playing hermit). But yeah, frankly I'm not sure how this is going to go. I may be bored out of my brains and on the internet all the time, or I may not be super busy and not able to get on at all. I just want everyone to know in advance so no one freaks out when I'm not on when I usually am on. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:30 pm
((Ah, so now you'll be 4 hours behind me.))

"Well, I suppose you are wondering why there's been numerous attempts to kidnap doctors in your holy city" Damien said to the Grand Priestess.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:35 pm
"Yes, all of which happen to be done by your spies." She replied. "So, would you like to tell me."

((Yep... We have internet! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:42 pm
Damien nodded. "Well, as you can see our main government building has been destroyed in a rebel attack. The building had collapsed on both me and the Chief General. He shielded me from some of the falling debris, good friend that he is. However, in the process he had sustained some serious injuries to his brain, and according to my briefing, there is a certain proceedure that can save him, but it is only known to a certain number of doctors in Mt. Angelo" the Absolute Leader stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:48 pm
Lianne lifted her head with surprise and slight confusion. She never imagined this sort of thing to ever come from him. "Y-you mean... you were trying to kidnap our doctors to save your friend?" She said, wanting to make sure she hadn't heard this wrong. The whole thing seemed a bit far fetched for her, but she reasoned that he was human and couldn't be completely evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 pm
Damien reluctantly nodded, though he thought this showed weakness. "Yes, I was. I wasn't sure how willing they would be to come if just asked, so I wanted to take the safe rout...for me. They wouldn't have much choice if forced into it" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm
Lianne was silent for a moment, not sure how to take this. Part of her did want to help him out from the goodness in her heart, but at the same time, she realized how much leverage this gave her. "And what would you have done to the doctors after you kidnapped them and forced them to cure your friend?" She trailed off, knowing he probably would have just killed them to hide the evidence.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games