Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Irisdaisy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:17 pm
Hi- I'm iris, ive been on gaia for almost a year, im 14 and live in ny.
this seemed like a fun guild so i decided to join blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:53 pm
Hello sweatdrop

Well, my names Ayana. I found this guild by a PM requesting me to join, and it looked like a fun place. 3nodding

Hmmm, well, I suppose I should give you some information on me? lol.

I love to write, though currently all I do is poems I do stories too. I would like to, someday, publish a book. I'm not quite an aspiring author though lol I plan to become a Veterinarian because of my love for animals, especially dogs. I'm 15, and have only been on gaia for maybe a month. I was, however, a member here about two years ago. Things were very different lol

Well, I've grown bored of talking about myself, so I'll end my message here. See you all on the fourms! heart  

Ayana Maisha

ThEskimo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:12 pm
Hi im new

My name is Jessica!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:31 pm
Aloha ^_^  

Such_Silence

Rainbow Fruity Cherios

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:55 pm
HEY!!
im Blackey11((my real name is Ereala)) im in NY, i LOVE to sing, read, play guitar, adn just be with my friends!
((and in need of someone to talk to))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:05 pm
*whimpertwitch*
So many subforums are scarring me. gonk
But... um.., yeah.
I guess I should introduce myself better than just:
'ZOMFG! Subforums' sweatdrop

Okay, I'm 22 and currently doing my law degree at Oxford. My parents are fabulously rich, and I'm getting married next week to my gourgeous fiance!

Ha ha! Got you there! rofl

Um, seriously though:

My name is aparently not supposed to be told to strangers on the internet, and yadda, yadda, yadda... stare
You can call me Kitty 4laugh
I'm also not supposed to tell you my age, but I'm going to anyway.
I am 15, and turning 16 on May 24th (so I expect some presents, y'all!)
I am indeed American (as you'd be able to tell from my apparent heavy accent)
Funny, since I've been living in England since I was 5...
We moved on July fourth, a little ironic, don't'cha think?

I go to an English grammar school (cus I ish smart! Cant u tell?)
I am taking my GCSEs this summer in Latin and Classics, along with an assortment of asorted academics that I never wanted to take in the first place.
I'm really nervous! sad

heart I luff: heart Manga, gaia, dragons, my puppy, my friends, cousins and brother, drama club, my fluffy bunny Benjie, Tak Sakaguichi, glowsticking, ice skating and rollerblading, Garath Nix, D&D, writing, ringing, German rock, gothic clothing, Harvest moon, old Sci-Fi series and my boyfriend! (ha, I wish)
No, I'm single. And I have no social life,
But that's okay, cuz I have MMORPGs!!
Which I also luv heart

I start arguments, becuase I love to argue, so watch out! And don't take it personally wink

I cook all the time for my family! mrgreen
My family consists of: Sister, mother, father (who has long hair, listens to greenday and wear T0shirts into work without getting fired becuase he's that smart)
And my brother! heart
I love him sooooo much! blaugh
He's going to marry my best friend and we will all live in a big house together, while I mooch off of him, while spending all my time writing and playing with his kids so that they love me more than him! twisted
Mwahahahhaha! Hahahaha! Haha! Ha...

Uh, yeah... You might want to reconsider letting me into your guild.
(Which... why did you do in the first place again..?)
I'm a baby stealer! eek
(You know, last night I dreamed my sister had four babies and I adopted them all! Yay I'm strange and creepy!)

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Amari_of_the_Wolves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:30 pm
Hey! ^_^ I'm Amari (not real name), and I've been on Gaia for a while. I'm in to artsy stuff, and wolves. Really love wolves.

I hope to make a lot of new friends and have bunches of fun here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:34 pm
you invited me. you invited me!!

hi. we'll get to know each other.

ravenous_D

Rihani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Hallo!
Thank you for inviting me to this guild.
I'm 17, but everyone thinks I'm much younger although I'm getting ready to graduate
I love art, photography, doing normally embarrassing stuff and anything fun.
I get on gaia way too much for my own good. I hope to enjoy it here!
I guess that's it for now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:44 pm
Howdy,
My name's Natalie, but you can call me Nat.
Uhh...let's see..
I absolutely love Video Games. My favorite game is Zelda:OoT for the 64. I have a lot of games on my 64 and play them endlessly. The best part is putting the game on Mute, and listen to some good music.
Drawing is my favorite hobby. I've just got a Tablet, andam hoping to start a shop and draw Avi Art soon.
I'm 18, almost 19-years-old. I'm a Female. I can be very Politically Incorrect at times, but that's just me. I love going out to parties, and getting s**t-faced drunk. 3nodding
I'm also a High School drop-out, so I'm hoping to get my GED soon.
Wow, those last two sentences make me look so positive. lol

Thank yoo for inviting me to this Guild, it looks very Interesting. heart  

Antiseptics

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:45 pm
My real name Shall not be given out unless i know that i can trust you >.> but I'm 16 going on 17 a boy I love rps and collecting dragons. Found this guild by pm hope you all like me xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:26 pm
Well, I got the pm, and didnt really understand where they knew me, but so I came to check it out. And it looks cool. XD

Ok, in rl I go by Mildred, Millie, Milderd, Mildew, Itachi, Orochimaru, stupid, and occasionally my real name, Kaitlyn. On here it's ghostie, rose, and/or itachi. (Yes, I'm a girl who's called Itachi [naruto]. Go figure.)
I love Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Deathnote, Fruits Basket, and just started watching Steel Angel Kurumi. I also love video games, as rummzies said, and we have a '64 (we used to have a NES, but it died. D: ), a Gamecube, and recently got a Wii. My favorite games? Super Smash Bros Melee, and the Zelda games...except for windwaker. Windwaker just sucked. D< Even though I love them, I suck at winning ^^; I TOTALLY want a PS2. >w< ALSO; I love drawing. Sadly, I dont have any good programs, and I dont have a tablet, and I'm not even that good. But whatever. XD Also, I like roleplaying I'm 13, nearly 14 years old, female, and love politically incorrect jokes. And have a bad sense of humor. Get over it.  

justGhostie

Candy Apple Amazing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:26 pm
I'm Lenn
I'm 19 (tho I don't act it)
I shwas invited to zee guild
Uhhh....yeah. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:28 pm
Um? Hi? I' Emma, I've been on gaia for who knows......Not even a year totally. like 11 months and 8 days and ya. Um. I play the snare drum in a pipe band, with bag pipes and blah. My age. younger then my 15 year old sister, but older then a twerpy 10 year old. I like to draw, read, draw, write, draw, I luiv dragons, to draw, be evil and laugh manicaly, to draw. and did I mention to draw? mrgreen Um, fi you wanna get ta no me better or wut ever. (hey, that sorta not really rhymed!) just send a omment, or pm! mrgreen Sincerely, The moto  

- Kyri_Moto -

Dreamer Aura Laforest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Hi, I'm Dreamer. You can also call me Aura, but that's more my character's name. My real name? I'm not going to tell because it might sound horrible. And insulting. So I'll stick to Dreamer.

I'm a bisexual female who dreams to have an androgynous mind.

I love mythologies. Greek, Irish, Norse, Mesoamerican, Australian, Amerindian, Indian, Middle-Eastern, Extrem-Eastern... you name it!

I suffer from initial phase of DID. Don't be surprised, I'm instable.

I'm also haunted by daimon/muse/whatever. I don't know how many or what name he/she/they has/have.

Edit: Oh, I forgot: I was invited by zphal_girl87.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games