Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:08 am

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:23 am

She knew of the rumors quietly flying around the Saviors community about her. Some claimed she was using black arts or other supernatural means to ensnare Negan. Others believed Negan and her had a past before the fall, before the walkers, and that was why he treated her different from his other wives. Although none of them were true, she didn't bother correctly them. If those rumors continued to allow her to go about her business with no conflicts, then who was she to ruin the reputation the Saviors had built about her?

The only time it bothered her of how others viewed her was the company of the other wives. Although she knew they didn't care a wink about Negan, they definitely had a say on how they felt about her. She tried to be friends with them, to show she considered them equals and her role among the Saviors was beneficial to them, but they continued to shun her. Sherry was probably the only one who would even talk to her, even if it was just brisk, brief statements of acknowledge. As a result, she often found herself by herself when she wasn't out on supply runs or spending an evening with Negan.

"What do you think of my new little trinket?" asked Negan, stepping up behind her as she gazed across the open warehouse room where the community worked busily trading and selling the various items they uncovered from their various supply runs.

She shifted her attention over to the man Negan and his men had brought in from their recent outing. They had forced him into the standard orange A-marked, dirty shirt and pants.

"I can see how he captured your interest," she replied.

"You're not upset about being left behind this time?" Negan asked, a hint of concern peaking through his in-charge persona he put on while in front of his men.

"From the sounds of what transpired, it's probably for the best." She pushed away from the railing and turned to look at him.

"Maybe I'll make it up to you," said Negan, shifting closer to her. "Hell, I might even let you take a swing with our new friend down there."

"Be careful," she said, smirking. "The others might think you're playing favorites more than you already are."

Negan frowned. "Have the ladies been hard with you again?"

"You know as well as I do on how they feel about me," she said. "Don't make it into a bigger deal than it needs to be. It won't help with what progress - however, miniscule it may be - I've been able to make with them."

"I don't like that they've been so rude with you."

"They'll warm up. It'll just take time."

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:24 am

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:26 am

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:32 am

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:34 am

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:36 am

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:50 am

Lily watched through the opening between the crops' leaves at the man hammering new boards on the house being repaired. She had overheard the others talk about him and the past surrounding the community and him. Although she agreed some of his actions were not ideal, Lily couldn't understand why everyone continued to hold it over him when it had been years since that occasion and it was clear he had been trying to make it up to them. She finished pulling the last of the ripe produce from the vines putting it into the last available spots in her basket before standing up to her feet. Lily brushed the dirt off of her pants before picking the basket up and setting it on her hip as she walked it over to the tables where other community members were cleaning and preparing them for either the evening meal or to be put into storage.

"Don't get attached," commented Carol, seeing where Lily's attention kept gravitating to.

"Just doesn't seem fair," replied Lily, grabbing an apple from the pile on the table and turning it in her hands.

"He's done terrible things," replied Carol.

"We've all done terrible things, Carol," replied Lily, looking straight into Carol's eyes, a flare of challenging fire flickering through her gaze. "It's not right to treat one person like a neighbor and another like a pandemic virus."

Lily walked away before she said anything further to ruin the friendship she had developed with the older woman. Subconsciously, she found herself walking over to where Negan was looking through the selection of wood boards he had available to work with.

"Apple?" asked Lily.

Negan looked over his shoulder towards her. She saw the corner of his mouth raise slightly in a smirk before returning to his grim composure.

"I don't think the others would like the idea of me taking a break from my work."

"To hell with them," retorted Lily. She pulled her knife out and sliced a piece of the apple off. Lily stepped closer to Negan to hold the slice out to him. "Regardless of our past, we all deserve a break."

Negan turned to face her, gazing at the young woman before him, before setting the hammer down and taking the apple sliced from her.

"You do realize this makes you Enemy of the State Number Two now, right?"

"Don't flatter yourself," retorted Lily. "The only enemies we have around here is the walkers and ourselves."

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:54 am

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:55 am

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:57 am

User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:11 am

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:26 am

We have a resident who's OOF right now who keeps calling. She is starting to get on my nerves. It's getting to the point that I would totally ignore the calls coming from the number that pops up on the phone ID... but I can't... because we have other residents there that the place might try calling us in regards to. *sighs* stressed

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:29 am

But yeah... I'm now Enemy Number #1 on her list now because I'm unable to fulfill her requests of being able to get in touch with anyone. Not my fault. The people she's wanting are either too busy or I can't go get (especially when they've essentially put a halt on going to get them because she calls so much to speak with them).

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games