Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:05 am
....Warm..? ..Like what...? ..The sun, or a bowl of soup..?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:10 am
Lithuania chuckled. "Like, the sun I guess." He closed his eyes for a moment. "Like the sun, when you lay out in the grass... The fields are in late summer, and not quite ready to harvest... It's dry, and though the wind is a little chilly, the sun that beams down on your is so warm that you feel like melting..." Opening his eyes, he was surprised to have to wipe at one of them. "I'm sorry, Bela-san. I got a little carried away."  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:21 am
......Are you well, Mr. Lithuania..?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:24 am
((anyone else on right now? owo ))  

France-niichan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:28 am
((yup))

....Good day, Mr. France....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:29 am
(( I am! -Dies of your avatar.- ))

"Yes." Liet nodded confidently. "It's just been a long time since I've seen my own home, so I miss it." He tried to explain, playing with a petal of the flower.  

Lithuania-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:32 am
(( I decided to make his skirt day outfit as close to the sailor france fanart I did of him a while back XD ))

"Good day to you Mademoiselle Bela," France managed an elegant bow despite the ridiculous outfit he wore, Woe to anyone standing behind him though, as always the frenchman went commando, "Both mademoiselles you both look stunning..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:40 am
.....Is that all, Mr. Lithuania..?

....Mr. France, your attire...

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:43 am
"I-I'm not a mademoiselle!" Lithuania protested, face flushing. "I'm just wearing this because they said it was a holiday. And besides... your's is a little more... Ah... womanly than mine, France-san. I think..." He shook his head. "Bela-san... Yes, that's all. But it's alright, I'm used to being homesick. And besides, you're here to keep me company right? So I'm not lonely."

((And it looks wonderful~

I kid you NOT, and how immature am I, I'm at work and the phone rang. When I saw that the caller ID said "Brahm, Francis", I went "....Francis?" and let it ring three times and answered, trying not to laugh. Unfortunately it was a woman. Or fortunately... if it had been a man, I might have lost it over the phone...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:48 am
"Konichiwa..." Japan bowed respectively as he joined the trio, a smaller bow then usual to save embarrassing himself in the fluffy skirt. Everyone else was having fun with this event, so why shouldn't he indulge in one of his own countries little loves with a fun design. "ahh.. everyone looks so nice!"  

Japan-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 am
....You should buy a cat...it would keep you company better than any human....

...Greetings, Mr. Japan........

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 am
"A cat... better than a human, you think? Maybe so, but when Russia-san asked me if I wanted one, in the end I said no. So I got this stuffed cat instead. I know it's silly, but it still... listens I suppose. And I don't have to take care of it." He chuckled. "Oh, hello Japan-san." he gave a small bow. "You look... good." He couldn't think of quite what else to say.  

Lithuania-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:00 pm
"Today Lithuania... you are a mademoiselle..." France patted the other on the back... perhaps a little too low for comfort, "Ah and mine... well maybe so... but it is the outfit worn by the warriors who fight for the power of love. Fitting don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:03 pm
.......If it makes you happy.....

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:05 pm
He blushed at the pat to his ...lower back, but he didn't protest. Probably an accident is all. "Maybe that love is a little toofree..." he commented lightly. "Yes, Bela-san... I'm happy." He gave a rather non-convincing smile.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games