Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 am
User ImageAs Nicholas walked closer towards his bedroom door, he noticed a red haired female exit from it. It was Aven. She had an expression on her face that showed both confusion and embarassment. Nicholas couldn't blame her, especially after what they did last night. He didn't know if he should engage into a conversation to remove some of the awkwardness in the air. Other than that, he remained silent.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 am
User Image

Paying no attention to where she was walking, Aven bumped into Nicholas as she was going down the hall. "Sorry! I'm so clumsy toda-" she trailed off when she realized who she bumped into. It finally hit her that she was standing there just staring at him, she shook her head slightly and continued quietly,"Hey..um..about last night..I'm sorry for anything I did that was out of line. I can hardly remember anything," she blushed at the thought of being that close to him last night, I hope this doesn't continue to be awkward between us." She gave a slight smile and sighed.

There, she did it. The worst part was over with. What happened last night was out of their control really, so this shouldn't be as hard as it was to confront.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:01 am
User Image

*Rubbing his head as they approached Chiefs office, Ra-iem walked infront of them and being a gentleman nevertheless, he opened the door. He gave Chief a nonshalunt expression but as Able passed by he smiled warmly as she entered. He closed the door behind himself and pulled out a chair so Able could sit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:25 am
(Now I've been informed I will return)
Xenya woke from his bed and looked about "Something is strange about this place..." he got out of his bed and left the room as he sensed a strange pressence on his shoulder as he was walking down the corridor to the Garden "Something is odd today..." Xenya thought to himself as he sat on a bench in the Garden looking at the Cherry Blossoms.

Zena woke up checking the time "Its too early!" she got up and checked her phone "1 message from Mom? Lets see!" she opened the text and read it "Please tell Xenya that his uncle S-" at that Zena closed it "Boring!" she started to get changed and head downstairs to find some breakfast.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 am
User ImageNicholas was hoping Aven wouldn't bring up what happened last night. The kisses. The bare body contact. All of it. It circled his mind for a moment before shaking his head and facing the red haired girl. "Oh, uh.. yeah, forget about it." It was awkward, but atleast it was out of their system already. It was nobody's fault. He thought to himself as he sighed along with Aven. It was unknown if the bite was merely a lust syndrome or something that amplifies one's desires. Eitherway, it was over.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:02 am
Lady K - Keeper of Keys
User Image

Aven smiled and moved slightly to hug Nicholas, but stopped herself. It might be inappropriate to do so just yet. "Ok. well..um...see you around then I suppose?" She didn't wait for an answer. She took a few steps backwards, then turned around and started walking in the direction of her room.

Aven finally made it to her room. She opened the door and entered, walking over to the bed and falling back on it. As soon as her head hit the soft blankets and cushions piled up, she realized just how tired she was. Stretching and curling up in the sheets, she closed her eyes and tried to rest for a while. Who knows what could happen next and when she would get this opportunity again.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 am
User ImageNicholas watched as Aven went off towards her room just a few doors down the hall. Despite the little conversation they had, there was still some obvious traces of awkwardness between the two. After a moment of just standing there, Nicholas entered his chambers.

The bed was a mess. Clothes were all over the floor. The place looked as if a huge domestic fight occured, or a really wild party. Sighing deeply, Nicholas began tidying things up. All the pieces of clothing that didn't belong to him were neatly folded and placed on the sofa, while his own items were carefully stored in his bag. After cleaning, he motioned towards his balcony and sat atop the railings, letting his feet dangle around 50 feet from the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Aven rolled over in her bed and sat up. Thankful for the time to rest, she made her way to the bathroom. There she found a dress that seemed to be fresh, so she changed into it.

While she was gone, the room had reverted back to the stuffy uncomfortable feel it had when she first arrived. Opening the window and the door, she sat over by the window, looking out onto the gardens. "Maybe a trip to the gardens today...maybe..." she thought to herself as she watched the trees swaying in the slight breeze.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm
Zena walked out from the castle into the Garden and saw Xenya sitting down staring at some Cherry Blossoms "Y'know that all the things you do this is the most peaceful?" Xenya turned to her and she could tell that he was mad "You have something to tell me from Mother correct?" as he spoke Zena got her phone from her pocket and showed Xenya the message "Why can't I touch this piece of technology?" "Remember the last time when you 'accidently' put shadow energy into it and screwed up the data?" Xenya looked at Zena then concentrated on the message "Your Uncle Scand-" he was interupted by something sounding like a thunder cloud from far away as they looked around he continued to read "Your Uncle Scanda is trying to track you down please ask Xenya for help P.S Any strange occurings are likely your Uncle nearing" Zena took her mobile away and then looked at Xenya and he stared back "You faked trying to have powers by Mother using magic combined clothing which is against many rules which is why Scanda is after you...So your screwed!" as Xenya got up and walked back inside leaving Zena on her own "Awww nuts!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

Able walked in hesitantly and felt slightly dizzy, although she's been feeling dizzy for a while now. She walked over to where the chairs sat promptly by Chiefs desk and smiled back at Ra-iem as a thank you as he pulled the chair out for her. As she sat she felt a bit better, and not as light headed. Again she couldn't help but think what would happen now..and if it would be bad or good for her to answer truthfully.l

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 am
User Image

Aven sat by the window for some time, the room felt better now that it had aired out again. Smiling, she got up and walked briskly to her door and exited to room, not bothering to shut the door at all.

She set off at a slight jog down the hall, making her way out to the gardens. As soon as she stepped outside, she instantly felt better, not worried or nervous anymore. "I should just stay outside all the time." She said out loud as she slightly skipped out to an open patch of grass and stretched out. Looking up at the sky, she started to see shapes in the clouds, and she giggled. She hadn't acted this silly in a while.

Tilting her head back a little more, she saw Nicholas sitting out on his balcony. She stretched out her arm and waved. He most likely couldn't see her, but she felt rude not to do so.

Letting her arms fall back to the ground, she began to think about why she had come here. From day one her plans where to find out what drew her here, but she was always getting side tracked. Maybe she should just not even try now. Then again....she was still curious, very curious.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:03 am
Унесите Сцанда

A figure stood infront of the Castle "Ahhh many memories are returning to me now" his breath visible like in the winter as he slowly stepped foward the grass and flowers dying the blooming back to life as he stopped a few metres infront of the door and thought to himself "Zena has likely been warned so theirs no point being quiet" as he raised up his hand and his palm opened electricity started to form then lighting struck out at the door flinging it off its hinges and the figure walked in "Scanda's home..."  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm
User ImageNicholas found himself lost in his odd little book once more as more of Castle Neteru's dark history began to unfold right before his very eyes. Forbidden Magic. Unholy Rites. Bloody Sacrifices. It was too horrible to describe. Despite this, he knew that to obtain true knowledge he had to endure.

To Nicholas' surpirse, something in the corner of his eye took his attention. It was Aven down by the garden. He acknowledged her silently and closed his book. I should slow down. No point rushing things.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

*Hetu spun around in Chiefs chair as the door opened. smiling brightly, thinking it was chief she blurted out*
"IM BACK from rehab my love~~" *Her sentence drifted off into silence as she now noticed it was not only herself and chief in the room.*

Surprise? *she said sarcastically yet questioningly*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

*Hatu some how found himself hanging over the rail of the patio once more, as the entire world around him slowed in motion, he thought back on what happened between he and Chief in the garden...but then quickly dismissed it from his mind. He had more urgent pressing worries to ponder upon rather than chase after false hope.
He went to space and back, he died then became a phantom, and now was being hunted by the God of Water...and all these things had happened to him, only for the sake of her. He was wearing thin to the end of his ropes now and still there was no sign of affection towards him from Chief....He thought to himself, perhaps it was time to give up on her...

*Not to shortly after thinking on this, the air around himself became damn and cold. He looked towards the sky and said in a deep tone*
"This is not good"
*He looked in the opposite direction*

User Image

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games