Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:34 pm
June's other hand covered her left eye, blood running down her arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:48 pm
Manifesta continued to lift and motioned for her to try to crawl out "Are you able to move?..." he asked quickly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:54 pm
"move? yes. walk? hell.no." June dragged herself out by her hand, her right leg not moving and her left hand still over her eye. When everything but her feet were out, she collapsed into tears  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:08 pm
Manifesta lifted the slab just a bit more, and it fell the other way, breaking open the wall. He rushed over to June. "June, we need to get out of here. Youre badly injured." he said quickly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 pm
"I.Can't.Walk!" June clenched her jaw, not moving  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 pm
Manifesta tilted his head "Who the hell said you were going to walk?..." he said curiously. Manifesta put his hand on hers and used a dark corridor to teleport them back to The World That Never Was. They appeared in Manifesta's room. June appeared on Manifesta's bed. He ran into another room and grabbed a first aid kit.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 pm
Not recognizing the room, June turned her head to the side and breathed in deeply, freezing when she recognized the same intoxicating scent of Manifesta's.
"wh-what? Manifesta! Why am I here?!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm
Manifesta returned and answered her question "My dark corridor's usually only transport myself. But i was practicing transporting others, and this was the room i did it in. I'm afraid its the only room i can transport two people to." he said quickly. He opened the first aid kit.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm
June groaned, shutting her eye tightly
"...did I mention I hate bombs?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:45 pm
Manifesta gave a little chuckle, even though he didnt think it was a good time and spoke to June. "Yes, you mentioned that....Wait why was there a bomb in there anyway?..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm
"....maybe RiftCreator had a back-up plan in case he didn't die.....or he thought someone else would die...." June frowned  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 pm
Manifesta spoke after a few moments "Maybe it wasnt put there by RiftCreator...But there's no doubt it was for him....". He took out some swabs and began to clean up some blood before he began checking her other injuries.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:00 pm
June bit her tongue, afraid to remove her hand from her eye for the time being  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Manifesta cleaned up as much blood as he could and he sighed "Alright, this is the part that is going to suck...Youre gonna have to tell me where all your pain is..." he said quietly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:28 pm
".....my right leg....my left eye. At least...I think that's where most of the pain is..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games