Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:14 pm
Tommy nodded but looked a little confused. "But then... how can you keep in touch with each other and potential customers if you don't have cellphones? They sure make business easier."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:15 pm
Daniel picked up the phone to try Amy again.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:18 pm
Sakura shook her head "it's...a little complicated" she said nervously as she wouldn't know where to begin. "I mean..I have one but I don't trust them" she said as she clarified what she had meant. It was rather difficult to explain some thing like that sometimes when she was thinking about other things at the same time  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:26 pm
FireSpark
Cuwen
Amy heard the phone ring, and this time she picked up on the first call.

"Hello? Daniel, is that you?"

Daniel gave wuiet sigh of relief.

"Amy? Oh, yes. This is Daniel. Uh, how are you?"

{{going to respond here with just Amy's voice so people don't have to go back and forth. No actions, just voice.}}

"I'm... alright. You said you had to talk about something important with me?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:26 pm
"Uh, yes. Um, well. Okay, so it's a matter only important to a few people. Especially Jessi. She's, er, worried. About you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:28 pm
Tommy nodded. "Well, that's your prerogative. But are you okay with regular phones? That would be helpful to have at least those."  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm
There was a soft sigh on Amy's end. "I'm sorry I'm worrying her... I just don't feel like coming in right now. Is that the important matter?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:32 pm
She shook her head "Nope...I may carry around a mobile but I try not to use it if I can help it" she explained. After all how could she explain about making a massive hole in the wall and destroying the phone just to throw out an intruder. She thought she should just try and play things a little simpler.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm
Cuwen
There was a soft sigh on Amy's end. "I'm sorry I'm worrying her... I just don't feel like coming in right now. Is that the important matter?"

"Yes, well. Not exactly, but it is an important matter. But threason she's looking for you is that she, as well as myself, seem to think you need to unplug. To get away from all these people for a bit. See, Jessi wants to take you on a day trip. One that I could...er, facilitate."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm
Tommy nodded slowly. He didn't really know how to respond to that. "Ah... Well, to each his choice."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:40 pm
There was a long pause on Amy's end and then she responded with an uncertain voice. "A day vacation? I don't know... I don't feel like going anywhere. Well, anywhere we could go in a day. If it was a different state or something, sure, but that's not possible in one day."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:45 pm
Sakura just kept a blank expression while she was really quite relieved inside that she wouldn't have to explain something that could sent the entire town into a panic over. "It's alright...I'll just let her know when I run into her next and there's no real rush" she said with a soft smile  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:47 pm
Tommy looked a little surprised at Sakura's comment about there being no rush. "There's no rush on starting your business? You don't want to get it up and running as soon as possible?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:48 pm
Cuwen
There was a long pause on Amy's end and then she responded with an uncertain voice. "A day vacation? I don't know... I don't feel like going anywhere. Well, anywhere we could go in a day. If it was a different state or something, sure, but that's not possible in one day."

Daniel paused. This was unforeseen. In fact, somewhat reverse from what he anticipated.

"I see. Well, you would be surprised how far one could go in a day. And I'm pretty good a finding, um, shortcuts."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 pm
Sakura shook her head "It's alright...it's a weapons store and I'll be selling some of Lia's potions in there too along with security equipment...so yeah...no rush and all I have to do is just send a message and the supplies will be here within the day" she explained with a slight tilt of the head and soft smile  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games