Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

Still looking, the red head glance over when Myurai spoke up. It had been awhile since they last talked, she wasn't even sure what rank he was at this point. Suzume smiled softly seeing the other had found her son's favorite stuffed animal. "Yes, its' my son's favorite toy. It must of slipped out of the bag the last time I brought him here." Taking the toy from him, she'd slip it into the pouch at her side, carefully so that nothing would create a tear. "Thank you, its good to see you as well. How have you been?"

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Practice :: Rank S
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Myurai smiled softly when she said she had a son. He knew something was different about her. He brushed his hair back from his face as he spoke," I cant complain. I only recently got back to the village and now that I am a Jounin I decided it couldnt hurt to pick up a couple genin. I actually have a mission planned for tomorrow." He knew he shouldnt really be discussing mission plans but he trusted her. After all she did help train him.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

A jounin now? The other really had excelled since she had last spoken with him. "I can't say I have too much shinobi-wise going for me. It's only been recently that I got off maternity leave and I just finished a lot of training." Not that she didn't love spending time with her son, there was just a thrill to be had on a mission. Especially after being laid up in bed for so long. "I'm sure I might get one at some point. Although right now I should just head home to my son. If you like, you can stop by some time to see him."

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

When she spoke of wanting a mission Myurai couldn't help but smirk as he replied," Im sure you will. Lady Kinpaku isnt one to waste a potential resource such as shinobi like yourself." As if by a spark he remembered the exact words of the anbu that had assigned him the mission. He was allowed no more than four. His two students plus him made three which meant he still had room for one more, though he dare not ask her to accompany him at the moment. He wondered if the chance would present itself later on in the evening. When she offered to have him join her to see her son he smiled," Sure I'm free. My genin are training and preparing for tomorrow and I have already prepared as much as I will be able to without exhausting myself for it. Besides I would enjoy meeting you son."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

Flattering, although Suzume was sure her own skills would be useful in limited situations. Despite having some skills that would allow her to sneak, the red head was mainly a swordswoman. She fought mainly with her sword and she preferred a real battle. "Right now?" asked Suzume, not quite expecting the other to mean that. He had seemed busy looking for scrolls after all. "If you like, it shouldn't be time for his nap yet and I'm sure the baby sitter would want to leave for a bit." The girl was very nice but Suzume was sure the other had things she wanted to do.

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai gave a quick smile and said," Sure like I said I have nothing better to do. Besides one can only take so much Fuinjutsu and ninjutsu theory before your head starts to hurt." He couldnt help but chuckle a bit at himself. He quickly replaced the scrolls and books before turning to Suzume with a quick," After you."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image

With a nod, Suzume replied "Alright, then just follow me." Turning, she headed out of the dojo and back onto the streets, moving in the direction of her apartment.

OOC: Exit to Suzume's Apartment

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi smiled thinking back to her katon that she had been working on. "Sure I got the right move to learn on you." As she then went and grabbed the scroll and began to skim through it. "But fair warning you might want to learn a way to counter it. Don't want you getting hurt after all." As she then continued to skim the scroll trying to memorize how to do the specific move. She then pointed at the move and showed the scroll to Kazurai. "That one there is the one I am going to be training." She had pointed to a pretty big move, one that she believed would help her and the entire group during this mission in case things went a bit too far south.

Renji was making his way back to the dojo to check on Igarashi, mostly to make sure she had not burned the place to the ground or destroyed the place with her strength while she trained. Walking back into the dojo he saw Kazurai and Igarashi in the same place they had been when he left. He really didnt want to bother them so he went and curled up in the corner of the room and fell asleep.

Igarashi noticed Renji and snickered some. "Silly cat. All he ever does now is sleep and eat." As she then turned her attention back to Kazurai. "Lets just hope I get this jutsu down. For everyone's sake." As she place the scroll down waiting for his reply.

[Bond of Trust 1/40]

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:53 am
Kazurai Saito
?Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225?

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kazurai was slightly upset that she did not understand what he meant or simply was not showing it. "I think I'll be ok." with saying that he formed his water shield from the puddle of the water clone she made quick work of for her to see. "Its very durable and if your using that fire jutsu it should cancel its burn being water and all." Putting the shield away letting it turn back to water and following her out some. "But i would be happy to help you learn that if you think it will help that much. Mind if I take a look at the scroll so I know what to expect when you do it?"

(Post Edited)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Nodding she handed him the scroll . She then looked around the room. "Doesn't seem like there is much room in here to do said move lets um go find somewhere a bit more" She paused for a few seconds then spoke again. "Roomy!" She then started to head for the door stopping after leaving the room looking at Kazurai.

Renji was fast asleep in the corner of the room and Igarashi really didnt want to disturb him. Renji started to have a dream and began slightly moving in his sleep which made Igarashi giggle.

[Bond of Trust 2/40]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:33 pm
Kazurai Saito
?Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 235/285 | Stamina: 225/225?

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai walks right past Igarashi, grabbing her hand taking her to the outside of the dojo again. "Looking at this jutsu you will burn the entire building to the ground. I don't think you want that kinda heat on a genin just yet. Lets go learn this thing and I'll play defense and damage control." Pulling her to the outdoors he let her go and made a hand sign slapping the ground making a miniature pond worth of water around him. Then putting his hands together and raising water clones out of the water, making ten in all including himself, eleven Kazurai's standing before Igarashi.

"There that should be enough to help you with your training." Taking his jacket off and walking over to the side placing it on a rock. "There so you can tell me apart from the clones." All of his clones taking a fighting stance waiting to see what she was going to try out.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used: Water Clone x10

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:46 pm
User Image

Igarashi laughed slightly. "Well I am gonna start small then work my way up to it." As she then focused chakra to her feet using her speed she started dashing at the nearest clone. she ended up moving so fast she actually made a fire trail behind her as she then struck into two of the clones and started to make her way towards the third one still leaving a fire trail in her wake.

[Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique - 1/1 ][Finished]

[Bond of Trust 3/40]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:38 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 195/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

Kazurai could barely follow her movement as she seemed to literally just appear infront of the third clone she was attacking, The clone in front of her eyes opened wide as if he knew he was finished, moving his arm to form a water shield but was bulldozed before chakra could even form on the clone. Watching at how fast she could move with that jutsu it seemed she didn't even know who she was attacking at that speed. She could easily plow through all of the clones and go for him next not even thinking twice. Kazurai yelled out so the clones could hear him "Shield now!!"

As she tore through the fourth clone the remaining six summoned the water shield, holding it in defense towards Igarashi current jutsu. She sped right into the fifth clones shield ricocheted her off landing a few feet away a bit disoriented.

Passives:

Techniques Used:Water shield

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

Igarashi fell backwards losing her momentum. Rubbing her head from where she struck the ground she quickly got up. "Ah so I see you were ready, just not fast enough to save some of your clones." As she then held out her hands forming fire in both palms. aiming them for the sky she tried to focus her chakra into her palms to make them fly upwards. But with no prevail she would need to keep trying.

[ Incinerating Hail Technique - 1/5 ]

She continued to focus her chakra into her hands and all that was happening was the fire was getting brighter. She must of missed something when she read the scroll so she closed her eyes trying to picture the things she read in the scroll to see if she missed anything.

[ Incinerating Hail Technique - 2/5 ]

Sighing she opened her eyes and started to focus her chakra into her hands. she could see it sputtering when she poured more and more chakra into it but still nothing was moving. She was starting to get really angry because she even thought of picturing it flying out of her hands and raining down like the jutsu described but still nothing.

[ Incinerating Hail Technique - 3/5 ]

Finally she just got so mad and pushed so hard into her chakra and it finally fired off. Watching as she then saw it only fired one little ball and it pretty much fired off more like a flare more then anything. She started to laugh as it hit the ground and quickly went out because it landed in the puddle. "Wow that was a good aim." She began trying again harder this time now knowing what to do.

[ Incinerating Hail Technique - 4/5 ]

[Bond of Trust 4/40]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:12 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

Kazurai stood more at ease resting just a little bit, considering he felt like he used a substantial amount of his chakra summoning that many water clones and that many water shields to boot. "Rashi give it all you got! I got faith in you!" His six water clones redied their shields again in preperation for the jutsu as if the serious pitch was about to be thrown.

'Show me the drive in you show me your ready for this, please show me how hot the fire inside you burns.'

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games