Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:52 pm
Corpse is heartless, Akane took it Haha! Lets say it was shriveled up by the giant wave of dehydration...
Ergo War
@Dreadno: The Omni-Clone is in a hemispherical barrier with a hole blown in the roof, being assaulted by Akane's puppet. There was recently a nice, large explosion. If you're facing away from the ANBU checkpoint, just for the sake of locating things, the Omni-Clone is near the middle of the left edge, although she's quite a ways in and there's a large rock wall separating her from that edge.

San is by the Gate. Akane is an underground creeper (so sayeth newly-renamed Logicka). There's a corpse lying somewhere. James has Al and Manny with him. Aside from Akane's puppet and a few San clones (all of which are having fun with the Omni-Clone), people are chilling.

@Manny: Did being attacked back to life addle Manny's brains and make him a cannibal? XD OMNOMNOM?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 pm
@ Manny: Oh no. XD Crazy psycho cannibalistic Ninja on the loose!

@ Inferni: I'm picturing one of those little dried-up fishies that they sell as snacks. @.@ That would be odd, but appropriate considering he's from Suna. Someone claim his puppet!

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 am
well. our only chance is retreat. XD unless others can think of something... wait... why not do what i did and just avoid it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 am
Chezmonkey
Uh, Winter... You do know millenius dropped Al next to you as well... Who is currently unconscious bleeding from his empty eye sockets, right?

Just making sure...

Yeah man. Biosense tells James stuff like that. but you said he is stable and I can't save his vision. So.... I'm kinda prioritizing.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:24 am
@ Ergo>I'm not crazy i'm just a little unwell....I know right now you can't tell....but if you stay with me you might see a different cannibal in me xd

@Inferni> You gonna eat that? No? sweet don't mind if I do..... HEY you took the best part!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:52 pm
Hmm

Y'know, I just had a thought of San or James reverse-summoning to Bast.

But then I was like: Suna pplz miss out on a fight? Nevah!
And also like: Huuuunnhhhh.... I wonder where Bast actually is right now...
and then: Eh, whatevs. They'll wrap this ting up and tie it in a bow!
finally: crying #missing_old_character  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm
Chezmonkey
Hmm

Y'know, I just had a thought of San or James reverse-summoning to Bast.

But then I was like: Suna pplz miss out on a fight? Nevah!
And also like: Huuuunnhhhh.... I wonder where Bast actually is right now...
and then: Eh, whatevs. They'll wrap this ting up and tie it in a bow!
finally: crying #missing_old_character

To be honest Chez, Ganchou was a d**k. Al appears to be on his way to a much easier character to work with.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:08 pm
Who are we waiting on to Post?  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:24 pm
I know...
but he was Suna's d**k in a non-literal sense of the word razz

Moreso it'll be interesting how Al turns out. Blind, but seeing, and humble, but wanting to surpass.

Mostly me missing him is atm cause I just wanna wup dat Clone. >_> I'd bring in Alter-Gan, but I'm bettin that wouldn't make the "GM's" happeh.

Oh, and count me outta posting until I'm revived, mkay?

Since Mr. San and Mr. Panda left me lying at the bottom of the wall. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:15 pm
i think i'm being waited for... sorry. gonna post soon. promise.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 am
The only thing that would happen if people went under the island is that the fight would switch sides of the island. XD On a related note: I have a few tests today, so I should be able to post after 10 this evening, assuming I don't just plop down and die of exhaustion right then and there. The very latest a post will come is sometime tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 am
Ergo War
The only thing that would happen if people went under the island is that the fight would switch sides of the island. XD On a related note: I have a few tests today, so I should be able to post after 10 this evening, assuming I don't just plop down and die of exhaustion right then and there. The very latest a post will come is sometime tomorrow.
I agree with and support this message. I too have several tests this week, and hav elost all time studying for them  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd.... I'm Done.

PS. Akane need medical attention, and if the Omni Clone come out unscathed, I swear to god XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 am
damn. forgot to activate my secret pool. XD coulda done it if i hadn't. oh well. just out of curiosity. i'm being restrained i suspect. what manner of restraints and in what position am i in?  

dreadno

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 am
Logicka Inferni
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd.... I'm Done.

PS. Akane need medical attention, and if the Omni Clone come out unscathed, I swear to god XD

I got you easy. Bout to Road Runner all over this b***h.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games