Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 pm
"In all honesty, I didn't figure that part out yet" Damien spoke, in sort-of truth. "I was so concerned with the health of the Chief General, that I was only focused on trying to find a way to get him healed".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 pm
Lianne was silent for a moment, then lowered her head slightly. Even her guards were curious to see what she would say. "Let me see the files, or the Chief General himself. It would be pointless to set anything up if we can't help him." She said, not knowing what to think. She knew more then likely, they knew how to heal him, but she didn't know if she should just be handing it over to Damien. At that, the limo slowed to a stop as they arrived at the headquarters.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm
Damien sat as a soldier came down and opened the door for everyone. "I shall disclose the documents to you once we are inside the building and in the meeting room" Damien said. He then went with his guards inside the building and had Lianne follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 pm
"Alright then." She replied as she was led behind them. She swallowed hard, feeling slightly trapped even with her guards by her side. As they entered the meeting room, Lianne waited patiently for Damien to hand her the papers.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm
Damien stood with his officers in the room until Lianne and her guards entered. He then extended a white gloved hand to the chair across from the one he was standing behind. "Have a seat" he said. Once Lianne was seated, he took one as well. He then ordered the documents to be handed to him, then passed them across the table. "Here is the current medical report on the Chief General and his current condition" he stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 pm
Lianne was silent for a moment before slowly lifting her veil over her face so that she could see the file put in front of her. As she took the file, she tried to ignore the stares from Damien and all of his officers as she began to look through the file. Seeing the scan of Jian's brain, she ran her finger, across the surface until she spotted the problem. "So he can't wake up..." She muttered. "We do have a cure for that." She said, keeping her crystalline sapphire blue eyes gazing down upon the documents as she scanned through them. "I'm slightly surprised at how crude the medical procedure is. You must wake up rather stiff from surgeries and such..." She finished, closing the file. Still, most of those in the room were too lost in their daydreams to process what she had just said.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 pm
Damien rolled his eyes at the stiff part, knowing it all too well. "Yes, well our doctors didn't seem to take documentation of what the old doctors did, for some stupid reason. They never learned the skills either, but I will be sure that they do from now on" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 pm
"Well, stealing our medical procedures would be hard considering none of our doctors can be in your country anymore." She replied. "If they could be, we wouldn't be having this conversation." She sighed. "Regardless, how do you want to go about all of this?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 pm
"Well, since obviously kidnapping them backfired. I'm going to have to think of a new plan, aren't I? I can give requests to the doctors. Whatever they want, I will do, except allow religion. That will not happen. Being the Absolute Leader though, I can pardon any of their friends or relatives that have been arrested and put in prison. I will also grant them free travel between the two states if they so wish...provided they don't proselytize" Damien said to Lianne.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 am
((I'm almost waiting for Monica to come in and have a cow.))

"Uh huh..." She muttered, slightly dumbfounded by his attitude towards this. "W-well you can certainly ask them." She said, knowing no doctor in their right mind would even respond to that request. Damien was renowned for his hatred of religion and they would see it as a trap.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 am
((Well that depends on whether Aya gets on or not.))

"So, I suppose now the only thing to do is to see if any of them are willing to do so" Damien said. He figured at least one of them had family or friends they wanted to save, and would put duty of saving a life over worshiping some, in Damien's mind, imaginary fairy tale being.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 am
Lianne said nothing, knowing perfectly well even if the doctors could save someone, they probably would never want to help the man who hurt and exiled them in the first place. More then that, she worried that some might seek revenge and attempt to assassinate Jian, making the situation much worse. Still, she didn't want to say this aloud. Rather, she wanted to move on to a different subject now that Damien was not going to have his spies assault her people anymore. "I suppose we should move on to the next topic to discuss then. I would like to firmly establish our borders. As you know, the King of Helmshire donated a great deal of land to me."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:48 am
"I noticed" Damien said, with an obvious annoyance in his voice. "And I assume it has legal documentation to go with it? It wasn't just some last ditch word-of-mouth thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 am
"Of course. Otherwise I would have completely ignored it. Actually, when I last came here, I gave the Chief General a copy to give to you." She replied. "If it's any condolence, the rights over the land fall to the council of elders to prevent abuse from the highest authority. In other words, even though the lands are my responsibility, I have no control over them. It has the unfortunate effect of making some of the elders too bold." She muttered with slight distaste, remembering the council member who tried to assault her while Damien was watching. "But still, as leaders, this is part of our responsibility. I would like to put it in paper so that there will be no discrepancies."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:48 pm
Damien nodded. "Of course" he said. "Now, I suppose you'll want something in return for the spies. They won't be any good now since you know who they are".  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games