Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Soren Kaelar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Well...

Hai. I r Chris. I'm 22...live in good ol South Carolina, and I'm..well, not technically a high-school dropout, but it's a lot easier to say I'm a dropout, instead of explaining the whole story(Read: MY LIFE STORY D: )

Anyways, I just started a job at Waffle House (8D) and I wanna eventually go back to school and get in college. I wanna start playing Flyff again(gods how I miss it, good thing my guildleader is an understanding guy) but since I'm stuck with a win 98 comp and dialup net...well, that won't happen anytime soon.

I smoke too much, as a matter of fact, I needa quit. x.x

But here I am. This is me...so yeah. Hi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:34 pm
hey, i'm yaya. just a strange teen tryin' to survive high school. ummm...i like all music except country and classical. i'm a movie freak. i luv naruto!!! among many other tv shows. i luv my friends. i don't know what i'd do without them, and...oh yeah. i'm and icon whore xd my myspace is like nonstop icons..uh yeah, i guess that's me in a nutshell. been on gaia since october and i luv it.

btw: currently questing for raptor ice horns, so help is welcome biggrin  

yaya121

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-Tainted Mail-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:36 pm
Hi peoples!! ^^ My name's Lindsey, but most people call me Insane. XP I'm extremely wierd and have a sort of duel personallity. I like acting, drawing, reading, and rping. I'm younger than 15 and older than 10. ((Time to play... guess my age!)) Anyways, yeah. I was invited to the guild and it seemed like fun ((The rest is probably obvious))... ummm... that's pretty much all! Oh, and I can be really sarcastic at times. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:41 pm
Welcome all to the guild! We hope that you enjoy your stay and have fun here. whee  

Multiple Sporkgasm

xxpeepxx 321

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:42 pm
hey hey!! The names Phil (short for Philomena)
When people first hear of me they think I'm a guy cause people refer to me as Phil. Truth is, I'm a girl X3 yay Girl power lolz.
I like drawing and reading.
I'm 16 (17 in March :3)
I live in Canada Eh? XP
Yeah and i can be real weird smile
Been on Gaia for quite a few months.
Coming close to a year I think.
I like making new friends <3
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Hello all. I was invited to this guild by Zeph, so a big thanks to her. Don't know how active I'll manage to be, nor how she found me, but nevermind those things.
My favourite colours are green and violet, I play all sorts of video games(PC or console), I draw- and I encourage you to give my art shop business so that I have something to do- I write on the rare occasion, and roleplaying is a love of mine. Food is my best friend, and I believe that the greatest movie ever created is The Lion King.
I am a lady, though I am by no means obligated to act like one. I've been playing Gaia for three years now, it'll be four years on November 3rd. I'm seventeen, and I do think I've taken up enough introductory space. =D

Demon Seraph

Blessed Spirit

Tetsu Arashi Hibiro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:03 pm
First of all, I got the invite, and no idea why.

I love roleplaying and cosplaying. (obviously) For those of you who don't know, I am cosplaying as Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. I would also like to ask, if anyone has anything that SHOULD be added to my cosplay outfit. Like better pants or shoes, go ahead and let me know.

I do a fair bit of roleplaying. I am currently taking part in a naruto one, the Sunagakure Naruto Roleplay as my fan character Tetsu, one of my most favored fan characters. I use him in more than just naruto though. But basically he has total control over metal and has the spirit of the 5-tailed dog in him.

I also enjoy researching ancient Japanese legends such as the Legend of the Bijuu. Mostly known only in Naruto and the only ones known are Ichibi or Shukaku and Kyuubi. I have figured out though, Orochimaru IS Hachibi, the 8-tailed snake.

I am also known as the TheNinjaDuder on Newgrounds, one of the soon-to-be-legendary Duders. There are 3 of us, Myself, TheOriginalDuder, and Nintenduder. We are currently working on The Adventures of the Chibi Duders which the idea of which was taken from The Adventures of the Mini Goddesses from the Oh! My Goddess/Ah! Megami Sama series.

I am also one of the MOST HARDCORE Sonic fans out there. There is very little I don't know about Sonic the Hedgehog.

I am always willing to talk about anything, and in reality, I can be a shoulder to cry on, so, if you wanna talk about something, let me know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:31 pm
I'm xene. I'm 21. I live in NY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR SPLEEN. mad heart  

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Qui_Bears

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:33 pm
sups uhhh i got pmed to join and i did XD im 20 years old and really weird XD I enjoy rping so i hope there are a few rps oh im a chick  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:33 pm
xenerayx
I'm xene. I'm 21. I live in NY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR SPLEEN. mad heart
*shows you my spleen* can i see ur squigilly-spooch? 4laugh  

Qui_Bears

[Shiriko]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:38 pm
Hello.. I got a random pm about this so I thought... ehhh... why not

I'm a freshman in High school.. please don't tease ,me about it
I'm 15.. it sucks
I have a boyfriend so HA XxMessiahxX well that's all you're gonna find out!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:39 pm
hey. im hellfiresaint. and same here... i just got a completley random pm about this... i've been on gaia since... and im 15 too... about... umm... august? i think... i've got a guild of my own, so, if you wanna check it out, we do need members... we only have... 15? please help. anyways, im the kinda person who you can trust, talk freely with, and i'll be here often.  

hellfiresaint

Orange Affair

Dapper Fatcat

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:51 pm
I am mostly 14 years, and I have been invited for unknown reasons! =D

"Turn on's" of the most literate sense, include the following:
-Winnie the Pooh. LEARN FROM THE BOOKS.
-Literate people. <3
-Music of almost any sort.
-Classical music. (Or anything to with music, in general)
-When Vitas hits his highest note for a long period of time. heart -Mush- heart Look it up if you want to know why. twisted Vitas sexy high notes.
-Mpreg~ =D And I'm still not sure why!
-Yaoi and yuri.
-Gothic stuff. 'Specially the castles. ^^
-Japan in general.
-Manga and anime.
-Stylish avatars.
-Roleplaying.
-Dice and cards.
-Tarot cards.
-Video games.
-Lots of other stuff!

"Turn offs".
-Most country songs.
-People being angsty on a regular basis when they aren't really.
-Hollister. (BLEGH.)
-n00bs.
-Not a lot, but still other stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:49 pm
Liros.
Sixteen.

Came back from having my ears peirced, and found this invite.

Intrests are Videogames, Manga, swords and bladed weapons of all kinds, and japanese stuff.

Favorite videogames are the Legend of Zelda, Castlevania, Soul Calibur, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series.

Favorite Mangas are Hellsing, One Peice, Fullmetal Alchemist, Trigun and Gamerz Heaven.

Hobbies include Guitar, drawing, writing stories/fanfictions, reading fanfictions and yaoi, and looking at some of the beautiful stuff on DeviantArt.

Recent Gorillaz character personality quizzez say I'm like Murdoc of the Gorillaz.

I will let you people be the judge of that.

Mikalhvi

Romantic Prophet

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

CoryH

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:11 pm
CoryH/Cory/Corinne/That-girl-that-has-a-male-avatar

Into/Western comics, drawing, reading, writing, thinking, roleplaying
Not/idiots, bigots, anybody who's in highschool yet still lists 'popular' as one of the reasons people should date them
Friends/Corey-who-doesn't-frequent-Gaia, Lizzy-who-also-doesn't-come-'round-here, our three cats
Age/Turning 16 on the 11th
Gender/Really a girl but boy is alright too
Home/Currently MA, really TX

This guild looks like great fun but I am rather shy, so we'll just have to see whether or not I pop up anywhere. heart  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games